PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Central, tomorrow night?

FalconGTHO
09-12-08, 09:45 PM
I have been informed that the "Cruise on Central" is back, starting tomorrow at 7. Was told flyers were passed out at Lopers. Anyone know about this to confirm accuracy?

Thanks

HIKER
09-12-08, 11:11 PM
I haven't heard anything and there is nothing on cruisingarizona.com

HIKER
09-12-08, 11:15 PM
There's nothing on Desert Cruisers either.

http://www.desertcruisers.com/index.php?stateid=AZ&cityid=Phoenix

HIKER
09-12-08, 11:20 PM
I found it... Nov 8th

http://www.desertcruisers.com/index.php?stateid=AZ&cityid=Phoenix&statskip=1&linktype=Events&id=2219

cruise on central is back, the official date is November 8th. THIS IS THE ONLY DATE ALLOWED BY THE CITY AND THE PARK CENTRAL MALL, THERE ARE FLYERS GOING AROUND FOR SEPTEMBER, BUT THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED, THE CRUISE IS FROM 3 P.M. TO 9.PM. YOU MAY COME EARLY FOR GOOD PARKING. PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES AS WE HAVE OUR DATES FOR THE SECOND SATURDAY IN APRIL AND OCTOBER NEXT YEAR. WE HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME, THE ROADS ARE NICE, AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DRIVE TO MESA ANY QUESTIONS, 602-938-1000 OR 602-809-1766

blueone
09-13-08, 12:25 AM
You cant stop a stampede of Wild Mustangs. Central ave is not closed on Saturdays its a public street and I pay my taxes. Hanging out at Park Central mall might be a no-no but stopping for a burger at burgerking or being a customer at any of the central ave businesses is also legal. Hey last time I heard all this light construction put a hurt on the Central Ave businesses. Lets all do our part and visit these businesses on saturday. But remember dont draw attention to your self by commiting a crime (tresspassing, loitering...) or any traffic violations (SPEEDING, sqealing tires, aggressive driving, DUI, loud music...) If we dont draw attention to ourselves we can enjoy a nice drive down Central Ave on a Saturday night.

Mr. Austin
09-13-08, 01:36 AM
oo meeting place for maybe some of us high peoria guys? cruise there and cruise on!!

HIKER
09-13-08, 02:49 PM
Not much fun cruising Central tonite when these's only 3 cars.

Too bad this Central cruise in Nov is the same night as the Mesa cruise.

It will hurt both cruises..