PDA

View Full Version : good shops near mesa?

scubasteve22
09-03-08, 01:43 PM
hey just wonderin if anyone knows any performance shops near mesa? so far looks like PSR is pretty popular but that is the only one i have heard of and gonna look on their website today....buttttt just wonderin if there are any other that of course have a good reputation and do good work..thanks!

BurnTire
09-03-08, 01:44 PM
Stage3Motorsports.

What are you looking to have done?

scubasteve22
09-03-08, 02:02 PM
everything is built so far except for the rear so eventually that when i save some more $$$ and a new belt put on the s/c pretty soon..the one on there now has one of the ribs missing...i guess cause its spinnin so fast at WOT and high rpms the belt slips a little and twice in the past 2 months the belt has ripped a little so maybe the s/c is not lined up %100..still driveable just havent gone into WOT since it happened just takin it easy...also a tune eventually and need to change something around with the bypass valve...so mainly right now just a new belt put on (i know its not hard but i just moved here so nooo tools or friends to help or shops lol) ill have to check out that shop also

BurnTire
09-03-08, 02:14 PM
PSR does a bunch of Mustang Tuning.

scubasteve22
09-03-08, 02:17 PM
alright well sounds good..apparently im about 20 min away so in a little i think im gonna drive over and just check out the shop. thanks for the advice and hopefully everything works out and that will be the new place to go for the stang

BurnTire
09-03-08, 02:25 PM
alright well sounds good..apparently im about 20 min away so in a little i think im gonna drive over and just check out the shop. thanks for the advice and hopefully everything works out and that will be the new place to go for the stang

Be sure to tell Dan (aka Cup Cake) that Burntire referred you.

IMSHAKN
09-03-08, 02:46 PM
PSR is where I'd take my car. Hell, I swung by there earlier today to drop off some $$$ for my upcoming mods.

wickedcobra
09-03-08, 04:37 PM
Be sure to tell Dan (aka Cup Cake) that Burntire referred you.

Now is that a chocolate or vanilla cup cake? :laughing:

BurnTire
09-03-08, 05:02 PM
Now is that a chocolate or vanilla cup cake? :laughing: Pink

Mr. Austin
09-03-08, 05:39 PM
or you could ask if anyone is in your area and see if they are willing to let you use their tools! save you some dough