PDA

View Full Version : Morons on the road

About2Bite
08-01-08, 03:53 AM
I'm driving down the highway at like 1:00 am and I swear I thought the person in ever car I was driving by was drunk. They were all either driving under 60 or merging into the shoulder of the road. There were seriously at the very least 4 cars that did this. After passing each of them I look over to see if they have their face 2 foot from the windshield and both hands on the wheels gripping it with their lives, none of them were. They were all sending text messages on their phones. How dumb, they need to make texting and driving illegal everywhere. I swear if one of these kids rears ends me one of these days i'll go crazy.

About2Bite
08-01-08, 08:14 AM
Those :censored: kids egged my car again, not my Cobra (That isn't on the street) but it still pisses me off. I need to figure someting out. This is ridiculous. :thumbsdown:

:madashell:
For some reason this
guy doesn't work in
depicting my anger

:eek::gun3:
A little better

Jacostang
08-01-08, 10:22 AM
Need to set up a cam and catch those heathans!! I agree about texting it's complete BS that people drive and do that!!

About2Bite
08-01-08, 10:56 AM
Yeah, i'm going to check out Fry's and see what they have. I'm going to get some sort of night vision camera and hopefully catch these kids.

Looks like I got a good amount of sleep last night huh lol

Mr. Austin
08-01-08, 11:04 AM
OK i am a teen and i will tell you my honest opinion..

IT IS STUPID!! So many freakin car accidents. maybe its just because i cant imagine my car in a pole but still. i wait till i get a good solid red light and even that i kno is bad

About2Bite
08-01-08, 06:48 PM
Need to set up a cam and catch those heathans!! I agree about texting it's complete BS that people drive and do that!!

Went to frys to check them out, they range from about $35 on up so i'm going to have to reasearch which one's going to work best, and I need to make sure it can be hooked up to my laptop and recorded on a CD-RW that I can record over every night. This is getting old and i'm sick of dealing with it, the police better take care of it if I get their info.

Blackmagic1
08-01-08, 10:52 PM
:astonished: I got behind a car going to work ,and it was swerving ,and speeding ,and slowing down. Finally got around and a girl was DRYING her hair using the vents in the dash !!

About2Bite
08-02-08, 01:19 AM
:astonished: I got behind a car going to work ,and it was swerving ,and speeding ,and slowing down. Finally got around and a girl was DRYING her hair using the vents in the dash !!

:laughing: I guess texting isn't so bad lol

DVSRICK
08-02-08, 05:32 AM
I drive a cab every thursday, Friday and Saturday and I see it every night ! Stupid drivers swerving, texting, running red lights, stop signs, ect... Too Many stupid people on the road!!!!:nono:

Jacostang
08-02-08, 01:15 PM
Went to frys to check them out, they range from about $35 on up so i'm going to have to reasearch which one's going to work best, and I need to make sure it can be hooked up to my laptop and recorded on a CD-RW that I can record over every night. This is getting old and i'm sick of dealing with it, the police better take care of it if I get their info.
Lets hope so! My sister has a very simple set up for their home and it works great! Their so called neighbor was tossing rocks into the horse stables and scarring them and they were bangin into the stalls getting cuts and such. They caught him on camera as he tossed them onto the aluminum roof and MCSO filed animal cruelty charges on him!!!

BLK03SVT
08-02-08, 04:01 PM
Josh, shoot me a pm with your phone number. I have a 3 camera wireless video camera set that I bought at costco a while back that has never been used. It's 3 cameras that can be hard wired or ran off of batteries, along with a wireless router that they all connect to. You can connect the router to your computer or your tv to record the video. You're more than welcome to hook it up to catch those bastards. Let me know.