PDA

View Full Version : So it started raining

ChuckD
07-10-08, 09:33 PM
at the house so I decided to try something new. I had some Vodka in the fridge and some Ginger Ale. And ya know its pretty good.

Jacostang
07-10-08, 09:38 PM
Nice, 1/2 inch here so far Great! Ive got some Martini Mix I just might break now that you started it!

svtrichie
07-10-08, 09:46 PM
Rain isn't the word. It was pouring here are I am just three miles north of you Dave. I had to add more weight to my 10x20 canopy cause I thought it was going to take flight.

BurnTire
07-10-08, 09:50 PM
Major Rain Here in NE Mesa.

silver03cobra
07-10-08, 09:50 PM
my horses are going crazy....... Need beer don't have any! :( HELP!

svtrichie
07-10-08, 09:54 PM
Major Rain Here in NE Mesa.

Where abouts do you live? I just bought a house around adobe and lindsay off of 26th street.

BurnTire
07-10-08, 10:02 PM
Where abouts do you live? I just bought a house around adobe and lindsay off of 26th street.

Power and Thomas

93mustank
07-10-08, 10:08 PM
Buy a keg with the new found money

ChuckD
07-10-08, 10:13 PM

That sounds like a personal problem :) Always plan ahead.

Ruckus46gt
07-10-08, 10:26 PM
blueberry stoli and lemonade, or vodka and sprite either way cant go wrong. it was pouring out here in west valley a little while ago. I smelt rain before so quickly broke out the car cover and covered her up

jjmatheson
07-10-08, 10:50 PM
My flippen shingles on my patio fliped off, hit my whirley bird and it went rolling to the front yard. Micro burst! So Im on the roof trying to put the whirley bird back on soaked with lightning and thunder around me. Got it back on and yeah Im having a cold one. Anyone know a good roof guy.

ChuckD
07-10-08, 11:14 PM
I could hook you up let the storms pass then I can look at it and help you out.

Jacostang
07-10-08, 11:55 PM
New totals from my neighbors rain gauge at Lindsay and Broadway 2.88 inches!! Still drizzling and looks like more comming!

Jacostang
07-11-08, 12:00 AM
My flippen shingles on my patio fliped off, hit my whirley bird and it went rolling to the front yard. Micro burst! So Im on the roof trying to put the whirley bird back on soaked with lightning and thunder around me. Got it back on and yeah Im having a cold one. Anyone know a good roof guy.
Bummer! We just had a new roof put on 2 months ago, do ya think ya need a new one or just repairs at this point??

ChuckD
07-11-08, 12:12 AM
I am originally from Arkansas and this, to me, was a play storm. I like AZ for the amount of things to do, but i do miss AR for the weather. Nothing like a a tin roof laid back listening to the rain and nappin.

jjmatheson
07-11-08, 09:56 AM
Yeah I could probably use a new one. Chuckd said he would look at it. Theres a couple leaks in the house. The patio is in real bad shape. PM me Chuck when the weather gets better.

03cobrazzz
07-11-08, 10:32 AM
i have a leak to figure out too. i could use your help too.:highfive:

93mustank
07-11-08, 11:08 AM
i have a leak to figure out too. i could use your help too.:highfive:
Half of our ceiling just caved in .....:twothumbsup:

ChuckD
07-11-08, 11:40 AM
Is your roof tile or tar shingles?

93mustank
07-11-08, 11:44 AM
Is your roof tile or tar shingles?
Tar shingles....

ChuckD
07-11-08, 11:45 AM
Single layer or is there multiple layers?

ChuckD
07-11-08, 11:54 AM
If its more than 1 thats probably the reason. Also most of the time leaks will originate where the trough pipes are and here in AZ around the a/c.

93mustank
07-11-08, 11:56 AM
Its at my pops house and it looks like single layer.... Must have been a small leak.....the whole roof is in great shape

ChuckD
07-11-08, 12:04 PM
Your gonna have to get inside the "attic" and find the origin of the leak and I would suggest doing that asap as you will be able to see it instead of might not being able to tell where when it dries up.

TruBluScreamer
07-11-08, 12:10 PM
Well the woman and i were attempting to enjoy the Toby Keith Concert but there was almost an hour and a half delay before he could even get on stage due to a lake around the bottom of the stage that was covering speakers and wiring..... We were originally sitting in the third section of seating (at cricket) just gettin poured on but we scammed our way up to the covered section to attempt to dry off. We ended up having to leave because the storm gave my woman a really bad migraine so unfortunately no toby...... We did get to see montgomery gentry and a couple of new bands. Any country fans out there check out this band called Trailor Choir their song Beer Gut is fantastic!!!

93mustank
07-11-08, 12:19 PM
Your gonna have to get inside the "attic" and find the origin of the leak and I would suggest doing that asap as you will be able to see it instead of might not being able to tell where when it dries up.

Thats makes sense.....I see leak lines every where...but I think its all coming from one spot .... It just running down everywhere....hope it doesnt get the garage....the black coupe is in there.

Classic67
07-13-08, 05:22 PM
Just got in before the storm....what a downpour! The water level in my swimming pool is level with the cool deck. I LOVE the monsoon season!

RockysMom
07-13-08, 06:05 PM
Unfortunately I didnt make it home before the storm, The first one I have driven in, in the two years I have been here. Man was I scared sheesh. The floods were everywhere, crap flying all into my car etc.. the 60 got closed down by Country Club due to the flood. Now its here at my house, it could have waited till I got home damit, sheesh now Rocky is all wet. He dont like rain grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jacostang
07-13-08, 06:17 PM
So much rain it didn't even get the car dirty just wet! Chamois and its all dry in the garage, Trish we just missed the closure!! I hope steve got home OK and everyone else!!!

Sqrlnts
07-13-08, 06:28 PM
HaHa, was on the 101 by Elliott, traffic was going around 35-40 and this Power Ranger on a crotch rocket blasted by doing at least twice our speed. Oh yeah he had his girlfriend on the back........:loser:

Jacostang
07-14-08, 12:03 AM
Well the woman and i were attempting to enjoy the Toby Keith Concert but there was almost an hour and a half delay before he could even get on stage due to a lake around the bottom of the stage that was covering speakers and wiring..... We were originally sitting in the third section of seating (at cricket) just gettin poured on but we scammed our way up to the covered section to attempt to dry off. We ended up having to leave because the storm gave my woman a really bad migraine so unfortunately no toby...... We did get to see montgomery gentry and a couple of new bands. Any country fans out there check out this band called Trailor Choir their song Beer Gut is fantastic!!!
Bummer for sure!

crazy ray
07-14-08, 05:55 AM
On the news last week, they reported the roofers are booked up for the next 3 months. Good luck.

4doorfoxy
07-14-08, 03:30 PM
Man Thursday it was nothing but a big red blob over me on the radar up here in Prescott... cut my power off 3 times and lightning strike took out the cable and internet so I was completely lost without any mustang forums to keep me company! It was dark as night by like 3 in the afternoon and rained ALL afternoon and night.... plus I almost got killed by some idiot who can't drive in the rain when I was coming home from my Hapkido class after 9. Craziness!