PDA

View Full Version : Tires mounted and balanced

matt
05-11-06, 03:26 PM
Can anyone recommend a good place to have tires mounted and balanced. Nothing to break the bank however, I would like to find a place with a good reputation. Don't want my shiny new rims banged up. In the past I have used Costco but with the change to a wider rear wheel that is out of the question (they will only mount OE sizes). Don't say discount unless you know a specific one and a specific person.

Dan
05-11-06, 04:07 PM
bring them by matt Ill show you where

huben94
05-12-06, 12:12 PM
I would even question Discount, I have a number of Cobra R wheel damaged, you have to watch them like a hawk, 16 year old kids being trained on your high $$ rims.

Gene
05-12-06, 04:42 PM
go visit a viper dealer

matt
05-12-06, 04:55 PM
I'm certainly in no rush as the wheels are back ordered till the end of next week. Guess I get to go rice style and drive around with the doughnut.

Dan
05-12-06, 10:28 PM
I would even question Discount, I have a number of Cobra R wheel damaged, you have to watch them like a hawk, 16 year old kids being trained on your high $$ rims.

i DONT DEAL WITH DISCOUNT STORES this is the main wearhouse and you dont need to watch them like a hawk there because they are all old and do this all day long for mail orders only