PDA

View Full Version : Animal boarding???

svtrichie
06-17-08, 10:04 AM
Since I am fairly new to arizona, I was wondering if anyone here boards there dogs when they go on vacation. I am looking for a good place in the east valley to take care of my two dogs when I go away for a few days.

YellowGT5.0
06-17-08, 10:34 AM
If you live close to ray and valvista there is a great place to take your dogs. It's called born to run. It is fairly inexpensive and they treat the dogs there really good! We take our lab there all the time.

Craig
06-17-08, 12:14 PM
Friend of mine mentioned Pets Mart and said they treated there dogs good. I'm going to look into them, evey time I go out of town I have to have friends come down and feed my three hounds :veryhappy:

IMSHAKN
06-17-08, 03:28 PM
For over close to 20 years my family has been taking our pets to Islands Pet Resort, which is a part of Islands Animal Clinic. The staff is well trained and professional, that facility is nice, and the rates are reasonable.

My chocolate lab will be staying in a few weeks again. :)

http://www.islandsanimalclinic.net

angie1313
06-18-08, 08:39 AM
Friend of mine mentioned Pets Mart and said they treated there dogs good. I'm going to look into them, evey time I go out of town I have to have friends come down and feed my three hounds :veryhappy:

The Pet Smart by us does too and I've heard nothing but good things from them too.

chewbaccajones
06-20-08, 06:05 PM
I use University Animal Hospital on Hardy and Broadway in Tempe. They usually don't require you to book 6 months in advance.

HIKER
06-20-08, 06:12 PM
I have a professinoal pet sitter come to the house. That's all she does is watch animals. She gets our mail, water our plants, and feeds the pets for about $20/day

04moostang
06-22-08, 09:57 AM
I have a professinoal pet sitter come to the house. That's all she does is watch animals. She gets our mail, water our plants, and feeds the pets for about $20/day

:yes: yep that's what we do, except it's our neighbor's daughter who's too young to get a job but she picks up the dog presents, feeds them, and everything in between. Having good neighbors/friends to help you out it always good to have. :woot1: