PDA

View Full Version : a dream possibly come true

Built4speed
06-05-08, 04:15 PM
in northern NV there are only 2 race tracks. one in ferleny 30+ miles fromtown and fallon 40+ miles from town. call me crazy or even insane but im looking into opening my own race track in reno! :woot1:i know by the ammount of street racers that it would be very profitable. and this would give the police more reason to stop street racing and force them to come to the track!:pepper: so if any one has any advice or suggestions on how to get started or maybe even a donation :biglaugh: i would GREATLY appreciate it. like i said it has been a dream of mine and i plan to pursue it.

AZSonicSnake
06-05-08, 04:17 PM
very cool man. thats quite an undertaking, but more power to ya!

Built4speed
06-05-08, 04:20 PM
thanks! ya i remember hen to police got me at the street races they asked if there was a track made here in reno would we stop racing...so i think i might go there for a fund or two:biglaugh:

El Jefe
06-05-08, 04:27 PM
Drag strip? Auto-X? Definitely keep us updated!

Built4speed
06-05-08, 04:38 PM
Drag strip? Auto-X? Definitely keep us updated!

depends on what types of loans/ funding/sponsors i get right now it just might be a 1/4 and a in door/out door shooting range. but i will expand it if things get rolling

Double0Fox
06-05-08, 04:39 PM
Heck ya man!!! Reno isn't that far away from here. I would make the drive to help a fellow stanger (sorry for the overused term) out......and err get some track time in too of course.:wink:

Double0Fox
06-05-08, 04:40 PM
Oh ya +1 on the type of track. Inquiring minds need to know.

Classic67
06-05-08, 08:30 PM
Racing cars and shooting guns! Build it and they will come. Best of luck to you!

santa_rosa_lt1
06-05-08, 11:56 PM
id go on the opening day! see maybe youll get help from the city in order to reduce street racing.

ASUSMC
06-06-08, 12:11 AM
Hell yeah tell us how it goes. That may be worth making the drive to support a new track

Built4speed
06-06-08, 12:33 AM
thanks for the support guys! its going to be a slow process but im going to start research asap! then ill look for land thats for sale but i will definately keep everyone informed.

About2Bite
06-06-08, 04:59 PM
Great idea! Goodluck, I would think getting approval from the state or whoever you need to have the tracks approval passed by would be the biggest issue. I hope it works out for you, i'd love to be able to do something like that. Goodluck man!

Josh

chewbaccajones
06-14-08, 05:25 PM
Put together a strong business plan and head to the bank.