PDA

View Full Version : 04' Cobra Custom Paint/nitrous/stereo/wheels $21999

BUSTED
05-26-08, 12:03 AM
( I AM TAKING OFFERS.....SO DONT WAIT IT WILL BE GONE)...EQUAL/PARTIAL TRADES WELCOME.

Selling it for $21,999

UP FOR SALE IS MY CUSTOM 2004 SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG COBRA CONVERTABLE 6SPD. PROFESIONALLY DONE CUSTOM BY NORTH SCOTTSDALE COLLISION IS $9800 HOUSE OF KOLOR CHAMELEON PAINT (RED TO BLUE) SHIFTING PAINT (9 MO. OLD),PLUS ANOTHER $1000 FOR THE BOTTLE/POCKET/DASH TO GET DONE.

MOST WANTED DARK GRAY LEATHER SUEDE INTERIOR

CUSTOM CHROME 20X10/20X9 MOZ WHEEL PACKAGE (4WKS OLD)

$15,000 STEREO WITH A VIPER 2 WAY LCD SCREEN ALARM/KEYLESS, FOCAL UTOPIA 6" COMPONENT FRONT SPEAKERS(CUSTOM TWEETER PODS), FOCAL 6" K2P COMPONENT REAR SPEAKERS,2008' KENWOOD DVD TOUCHSCREEN WITH IPOD CONTROL TO PLAY ALL YOUR IPOD VID MOVIES ON THE SCREEN, A FULLY WATERPROOF/NIGHT VISION BACK UP CAMERA(CUSTOM MOUNTED IN THE REAR TRUNK KEY CYLINDER)(4) ALPINE PDX (MOST HIGH END) AMPLIFIERS (2)1000.1 FOR SUBS AND (2)4CHANNELS FOR THE MIDS/HIGHS,(4) 10" KICKER CVR SUBS IN A CUSTOM SUEDE ENCLOSURE TO MATCH THE SEATS

CUSTOM MOLDED FIBERGLASS DASH TO DVD SCREEN (PAINTED TO MATCH OUTSIDE), TO SAY THE CAR STEREO SOUNDS GREAT WOULD BE A SERIOUS UNDERSTATEMENT....I PROMISE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!

CUSTOM PAINTED TEXAS NITROUS TECH. DUAL NOZZLE WET KIT W/ TRIBAL FLAME NITROUS TANK CAR (3WKS OLD). ALSO HAS A DIGITAL MSD WINDOW SWITCH (TURNS NITROUS ON/OFF) IN THE GLOVE BOX TO INSURE DUMMY PROOF USAGE, ASWELL AS A PRESSURE REGULATED NITROUS EXPRESS BOTTLE HEATER TO KEEP THE BOTTLE PRESSURE AT ITS PEAK WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO DO A THING.

AN EIBACH PRO KIT WAS ALSO INSTALLED PROF. LESS THAN 3K MI AGO LOWERING THE STANCE A LITTLE LESS THAN 2 INCHES (THIS CAR HANDLES/DRIVES PERFECT)

ENGINE WAS FACTORY STOCK THIS FEB.
MCLEOD CLUTCH(1,500 MI AGO),BILLET ALUM FLYWHEEL,K&N COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM,STAINLESS STEEL OFFROAD(NO CATS) X-PIPE, SLP STAINLESS STEEL MODULAR CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM,2.76 UPPER BLOWER PULLEY,BILLET IDLER (TO KEEP THE BLOWER BELT EXTRA TIGHT).

A CUSTOM SCT COMPUTER TUNE WAS ALSO DONE ON THE CAR WITH 4 SETTINGS (PREMIUM,NITROUS,POOR GAS,VALET). DONE ON A FULL CHASSIS DYNO. PROFFESIONALLY.

3M 5% WINDOW TINT ON ALL THE WINDOWS(LIFETIME WARRANTY) MAKES 650RWHP (ON SMALLER SHOT).....THE CAR IS IMMACULATE, ILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME,IMMACULATE.

I DO HAVE DYNO SHEETS ON MY LAPTOP I WILL SHOW YOU WHEN YOU COME SEE THE CAR. PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL THE PICTURES BY CLICKING THIS LINK..http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/spencersedge/

39k Miles on it. TITLE IN HAND
PLEASE CALL MY CELL
(801)369-4041 Thanks, Spencer

i can meet with you anytime this weekend to see it up close! THIS CAR WENT "MISSING" (BELIEVED TO BE ON PURPOSE) FOR OVER 30 DAYS THUS GIVEING IT A RESTORED AZ TITLE,PLEASE DONT THINK I WILL GIVE THIS CAR AWAY BECAUSE OF IT. MY PRICE IS MORE THAN FAIR CONSIDERING I HAVE WAY MORE THAN MY ASKING PRICE IN ADDITTIONS ALONE INVESTED INTO THIS CAR. THE CAR WAS NOT HARMED....ENOUGH SAID. I'M OPEN TO YOUR OFFER.

Rev'n Kevin
05-26-08, 08:16 PM
Ok, like I said we met at the Trick Pony Show back in January, you should remember my car, it won Ryan's Choice Trophy. I will go to the bank and see what I can come up with, it will take a little time, right now I'm dealing with a sick Wife, so if you get an offer and sell it, please post it as sold right away, so I do not waste my time, or get a loan I don't need. Maybe best if we PM each other, and talk on the phone.

Best I can offer you right now, without the bank, is my Mustang, a 89 Class A Motorhome 28' (40,000 original miles on a 454) and maybe some cash. Bottom line I'll figure out one way or the other, but I want your car, trouble is, still doing taxes and I'm cash poor right now. :biglaugh:

Rev'n Kevin
05-26-08, 08:38 PM
btw, just to let you know, I bought that motorhome brand new in 89, so it is a one owner and paid $75k for it, back then, just being a 454 with only 40k miles ought to be worth something, spent $5k just 2 years ago modifying the suspension, I lifted it for a better ride and more clearance.

If your not interested, anyone reading this who is let me know, as you can see I'm motivated to sell, I want to by this car, bad. Also my mustang will be for sale, but only if I buy this one.

BUSTED
05-26-08, 09:46 PM
To be honest i have no use for a motorhome. But a late model half ton truck,luxury car,66 fastback mustang,04 cobra engine....... go fast parts i could use for my notchback that is in the chassis shop, which is alot of the reason i am selling this car. i dont really need a show and go car anymore....im just taking it to the track shooting for single digits, or just a nice late model vehicle

El Jefe
05-26-08, 10:33 PM
THIS CAR WENT "MISSING" (BELIEVED TO BE ON PURPOSE) FOR OVER 30 DAYS THUS GIVEING IT A RESTORED AZ TITLE,PLEASE DONT THINK I WILL GIVE THIS CAR AWAY BECAUSE OF IT. MY PRICE IS MORE THAN FAIR CONSIDERING I HAVE WAY MORE THAN MY ASKING PRICE IN ADDITTIONS ALONE INVESTED INTO THIS CAR
I dont see a price:dunno:

Rev'n Kevin
05-26-08, 10:42 PM
I dont see a price:dunno:

Look at the very top of his post, $21999, Kelly's say's 27k and that's without all he's done, all I can say is I've seen this car and it's the only car I really like better than the one I already have and I really like mine mainly cause I put the work and money in it. :biglaugh:

Rev'n Kevin
05-26-08, 10:44 PM
To be honest i have no use for a motorhome. But a late model half ton truck,luxury car,66 fastback mustang,04 cobra engine....... go fast parts i could use for my notchback that is in the chassis shop, which is alot of the reason i am selling this car. i dont really need a show and go car anymore....im just taking it to the track shooting for single digits, or just a nice late model vehicle

Oh well, I'll see what I can do to buy it, but it will take a week or two. Will stay in touch.

BUSTED
05-26-08, 11:25 PM
Sounds like a plan.........Is there Anyone one else interested out there who isnt speakin up??
The Ford Dealer said they would give me atleast a $20,000 check maybe more (they are asking another dealer if they want it for more tom.) even if i dont want a new vehicle. so i am thinking about that pretty seriously, either way it wont be long.

wickedcobra
05-27-08, 12:02 AM
My friend Mike is going to give you a call tuesday night.

About2Bite
05-27-08, 01:11 AM
Wow, nice Cobra. Next time you need a stereo system come see me lol i'll take care of you. Our shop does custom work and everything. Goodluck with the sale, beautiful car, you'll miss her.

Josh

BUSTED
05-27-08, 01:12 AM
Sweet do you know what he has (trade or money)?....please tell me mike doesnt have a dunk car with 24's on it he wants to trade me......oh man i have to post a pic. of this guy who just pulled that sh*t on me. haha what is wrong with people

BUSTED
05-27-08, 01:13 AM
about2bite what shop is that?....you never know.

wickedcobra
05-27-08, 01:24 AM
he has a 74 lincoln boat he wants to trade straight up :biglaugh:

No just kidding he has :twocents:

BUSTED
05-27-08, 01:31 AM
i had a feeling ......... seriously i am trying to upload this image. its 76' Impala candy orange w/ a white top, my sides still hurt!

BUSTED
05-27-08, 11:23 AM
i have a serious offer who has already turned in papers to his bank and is pending today.......1st come 1st serve....last call guys

Rev'n Kevin
05-27-08, 06:30 PM
Funny how no one was interested until I showed interest, I think you owe me a commission :biglaugh:

Glad to see you got a buyer, I'm sure he/she will enjoy it, one of the most beautiful cobras I have ever seen. And don't feel bad for me, I'm working a deal right now for a rare low # 1965 coupe,
and that's all I'm going to say:oldschool:

BUSTED
05-27-08, 08:33 PM
sounds like i have a deal thats 98% .....you never know but its likely. My dad always had a saying, "Its not sold till the check goes threw". So, i will post up if 1.if i have a check and 2. if its worth something.

El Jefe
05-28-08, 04:19 PM
Good luck!

vicious781
05-28-08, 08:47 PM
Hot damn that car is nice!!! That price is a steal. Good luck with the sale :pinkthumb:

BUSTED
05-28-08, 09:12 PM
Thanks i have had alot of work put into it, but i realize now that i have finished the car its hard to have a show stopper and a single digit track car, so i decided to just go for more of a track car. My coupe has been in the shop getting the cage and tech JUNK put in to shoot for 7.50's even though i will probly never have enough power to go sub 8 sec. but i cant let BURNTIRE have all the fun at the track.

vicious781
05-28-08, 09:25 PM
No kidding huh? One of these days I'm going to pass him!

BUSTED
05-29-08, 08:42 PM
Ha Ha i will be at the track next weekend with my coupe.......but i dont know how far off i will be, but we will see.

BUSTED
05-31-08, 09:48 PM
Sold Sold Sold To An Out Of State Buyer

AZSonicSnake
06-01-08, 12:52 AM
congrats man.

Gene
06-01-08, 04:08 PM
you gave that thing way man. someones VERY lucky

About2Bite
06-01-08, 06:22 PM
about2bite what shop is that?....you never know.

Ultimate Electronics in Chandler on the 101 and Chandler blvd. If you, or anyone, needs a system i'll take care of you. :pinkthumb:

Josh

AZSonicSnake
06-01-08, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Electronics in Chandler on the 101 and Chandler blvd. If you, or anyone, needs a system i'll take care of you. :pinkthumb:

Josh

just might have to take you up on that some day. i want to put on indash monitor in the cobra...:twothumbsup:

silvrsvt
06-02-08, 07:29 AM
I am the one that bought the car! Spencer is a very cool guy and I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from him again. Car is BETTER than he describes it. So much fun to drive!! I cant wait to crack the bottle open and see what she does! :woot1:

wickedcobra
06-02-08, 08:30 AM
I am the one that bought the car! Spencer is a very cool guy and I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from him again. Car is BETTER than he describes it. So much fun to drive!! I cant wait to crack the bottle open and see what she does! :woot1:

congrats on the new car.......its a beauty

AZSonicSnake
06-02-08, 09:54 AM
very cool!! congrats!! just be careful, don't hurt that sexy car!

BUSTED
06-02-08, 10:07 AM
.......... ya what he said ! ^

About2Bite
06-03-08, 04:09 PM
just might have to take you up on that some day. i want to put on indash monitor in the cobra...:twothumbsup:

Just let me know which one you'd like, i'll let you know what we can do for you :pinkthumb:

Congrats to the new owner of the Cobra, you have a beautiful car.

Josh

chewbaccajones
06-04-08, 07:59 PM
Yep, it is a sweet lookin ride.