PDA

View Full Version : what i have noticed..

YellowGT5.0
05-22-08, 07:14 PM
I work at autozone and have been noticing a lot of people coming to buy locking gas caps. Since the gas prices are rising more and more cars are getting hit with gas being siphined (sp?) i live in the gilbert area and it seems the big trucks are what people are going for right now. Just keep an eye out for those crooks and i would get locking gas caps, its def worth it

wickedcobra
05-22-08, 07:42 PM
doesnt suprise me at all, glad i leave my cars in the garage

Jacostang
05-22-08, 09:50 PM
Good info!!!

HanksGT
05-25-08, 12:04 AM
During the '70s gas crisis, if you had a locking gas cap they would punch a hole in your tank and drain it into a bucket...

just
I work at autozone and have been noticing a lot of people coming to buy locking gas caps. Since the gas prices are rising more and more cars are getting hit with gas being siphined (sp?) i live in the gilbert area and it seems the big trucks are what people are going for right now. Just keep an eye out for those crooks and i would get locking gas caps, its def worth it

mustangvsix
05-25-08, 07:00 PM
hmm, definately can see that, gas prices are getting a bit ridiculous. I too will probably pick one up before I go back to college. That and an alarm system of some sort, there were at least 10-15 break in's during the spring semester behind my dorm alone!