PDA

View Full Version : Safeway Rumors Abound

hpmotzd
04-29-08, 12:46 PM
Ok, I am hearing rumors that the Saturday night Safeway cruise may be getting shut down soon due to complaints from the other businesses. HAs anyone else heard anything about this??

Rev'n Kevin
04-29-08, 01:37 PM
Only a rumor, I spoke with the person in charge last Sat., the cheif complaint is Safeway, they do not want anyone parking from the handicap row to 3 rows south. They have asked and are schedualing car clubs to help with this, and I said we would bring this up at the meeting on the 7th., other than that there is no problem.

1966PonyGirl
04-29-08, 03:44 PM
we are going to address this at the meeting. we wont get shut down as long as we (all the car clubs that go to safeway) all help out on this.

maddme
05-04-08, 02:27 PM
That has been Safeways complaint for several months now. That is why the pavillions has certain areas that are reserved for clubs. They also have a lot person that assigns parking spaces. I agree that we need to watch that we do not park in the first 3 rows closest to the Safeway entrance. That rule has been around for a couple of years now and for some reason many do not know about it. I believe that there are so many new people going to Safeway that people just are ignornat of the rule is all. :highfive: