PDA

View Full Version : Friday night cruise 2/29

FalconGTHO
02-28-08, 08:00 PM
91st Northern, behind AutoZone. Lets have a full turnout guys.

how many went last time?

FalconGTHO
02-28-08, 08:42 PM
I dont know. This will be my first appearance in 08. First since Nov 2 last year.

maddme
02-28-08, 09:31 PM
I may show up, depends on how late work last. Must support the west side since that is where I am from.

hpmotzd
02-28-08, 09:39 PM
Most of us wont be there til the sceduled restart date of the 7th, but Im sure some might be there.

FalconGTHO
02-28-08, 10:41 PM
Most of us wont be there til the sceduled restart date of the 7th, but Im sure some might be there.

D'OH! The weathers got me jumpin the gun. Im off tomrrow but not next Friday and scheduled till 7. Im going to have to get them to let me trim off an hour so I can get there by 630 ideally.

FalconGTHO
02-29-08, 09:02 PM
Well, there was a guy with a 76 Vette there when I showed up. Later a C6 and a 66? Stringray roadster showed up. They left pretty quickly. A 55 Chevy drove through. And a couple with a green Malibu vert showed up at the end. We left before it was fully dark. As I left a guy with a 66? Mustang showed up so I talked to him a bit.

Al Tracy from DesertCruisers showed up. That was cool because I got to register for the Mens Toy Show. I had been meaning to call him to make sure there was still space available for the Sunday show.

He said the firetruck guy will be out next week selling food. He said he was going to hit up the 35th/Greenway cruise to pimp the Mens Show and (I hope) the Northern cruise.

Rev'n Kevin
03-01-08, 01:07 AM
Darn, I should have cruised over there, I spent the day shining the stang and the hemi, had to spend time with em, having been gone for a month. Sure did miss my toys while I was up in Ak., glad to be back home. :laughing1: