PDA

View Full Version : Pavs this weekend or anything at all?

dtsoxs
02-27-08, 09:15 PM
Got some friends coming to town this weekend they love cars is anything going on?

fourvalvegt
02-27-08, 09:24 PM
i was going to try to make it out

sinspawn7
02-27-08, 09:25 PM
im down:pinkthumb:

About2Bite
02-27-08, 09:44 PM
I may be there, just have to check out my work schedule for this Sat. If I can make it i'll be there around 6:30-6:45.

Last weekend was a good get togethor.

Josh

AZSonicSnake
02-27-08, 10:13 PM
hmm...i could be down. i have no idea what i have going on saturday evening, but pavs is always an option...

Jacostang
02-27-08, 10:34 PM
Should be a very nice day!! Why Not!

HIKER
02-28-08, 02:41 PM
Nice car show Sunday at Falcon field from 12-4pm. A couple bucks to get in and it gets you free admin to the CAF museum. Bring a hat

Jacostang
02-28-08, 04:50 PM
Nice car show Sunday at Falcon field from 12-4pm. A couple bucks to get in and it gets you free admin to the CAF museum. Bring a hat
I just got some the info on that, its early camaro club they fixed up a wounded vets car for him, he took a 50cal round in the abdomen while in his bunk, accidental frindly fire but he survived!! Anyone try to get more info on this and put it in a new thread.

dtsoxs
02-28-08, 05:24 PM
I may be there, just have to check out my work schedule for this Sat. If I can make it i'll be there around 6:30-6:45.

Last weekend was a good get togethor.

Josh

If you guys wanna meet there i'm down just text me or something..?

dtsoxs
02-28-08, 05:25 PM
im down:pinkthumb:

You wanna meet up again before? What time are you guys planning on going?

sinspawn7
02-28-08, 05:30 PM
You wanna meet up again before? What time are you guys planning on going?

yeah man if you wanna meet up at the same place we met up last time thats cool. any time is good for me i dont have much goin on this saturday.

CDW63
02-28-08, 06:53 PM
Man, you guys are killing me. I hadn't planned on going this weekend, but that was fun last weekend:bounce:.

chewbaccajones
02-28-08, 06:54 PM
I'll probably show...unless I get a call from the 'better offer fairy'.

wickedcobra
02-28-08, 08:04 PM
I have my car now, I may go.

fazm
02-28-08, 08:06 PM
the pavs start so early for me lol.

i got new rims id like to show off lol. i think its my first "show" mod and not "go" mod....

dtsoxs
02-28-08, 08:45 PM
the pavs start so early for me lol.

i got new rims id like to show off lol. i think its my first "show" mod and not "go" mod....

We were there till about 8 last weekend whats to early for you lol?

dtsoxs
02-28-08, 08:48 PM
I'll probably show...unless I get a call from the 'better offer fairy'.

Dude no way we are the cool kids around town there is no such thing as a better offer!! :woot2:

fazm
02-28-08, 09:53 PM
i work til 4, have to drive to maricopa, shower, eat, and then drive back up there. so ya lol

05mustangman
02-28-08, 10:24 PM
well i guess and my buddy with his mustang might show too.

Bandit
02-29-08, 08:46 AM
Sounds cool...

chewbaccajones
02-29-08, 09:17 AM
i work til 4, have to drive to maricopa, shower, eat, and then drive back up there. so ya lol

Shower? Just a bunch of guys, we don't need you to smell pretty.

fazm
02-29-08, 09:30 AM
na, but u need to be able to be near me still lol. trans fluid all over ya dont smell good in the sun lol

About2Bite
02-29-08, 12:21 PM
Don't think i'll be able to make it, the throw out bearing is pissed off in my Cobra and won't shut the f*** up so I have to have the trans dropped and some parts replaced :furious:

I'll be there next Saturday for sure though.

Josh

OH3MGSVT
02-29-08, 12:50 PM
Not gonna make it either, car is stilll under the knife, hoping it will get done very soon

chewbaccajones
02-29-08, 01:05 PM
Dude no way we are the cool kids around town there is no such thing as a better offer!! :woot2:

you're right. besides, who am I kidding? I don't have any friends here.

dtsoxs
02-29-08, 02:49 PM
:pinkthumb:
you're right. besides, who am I kidding? I don't have any friends here.

Ha Ha thats funny and sad at the same time... No worries we will all be your friend! What time you going?
:highfive:

I'm thinking 3-3:30 again

chewbaccajones
02-29-08, 04:57 PM
I can prolly swing the early shift. My alcoholic friend is cooking me and the fam dinner so I will have to bail around 5:30 or 6.

sinspawn7
03-01-08, 01:09 PM
me and dtsoxs are meeting at 708 w baseline in mesa if anybody wants to meet up well be there at about 3 pm:pinkthumb:

CDW63
03-01-08, 02:42 PM
Sorry I can't make it tonight, B-day party for family friend. Hopefully next week.

About2Bite
03-02-08, 01:17 PM
Sorry I can't make it tonight, B-day party for family friend. Hopefully next week.

I'll be there next week:woot1:

svtrichie
03-02-08, 02:10 PM
It was a good turnout of cars last night. Nice to have meet Jacostang there.

Poonstang2k
03-02-08, 02:11 PM
Went out to the Pavillions on Sat. There were a few stangs out there. There was a really nice GT there with a Kenne Bell. I dont know but he might even be on this forum. Smoked gray with fr500s on it. He wasnt around to ask him about it.

Jacostang
03-02-08, 02:13 PM
It was a good turnout of cars last night. Nice to have meet Jacostang there.
yes ! Nice meeting you ! Triple Black Fox was sweeeet!

About2Bite
03-02-08, 04:36 PM
me and dtsoxs are meeting at 708 w baseline in mesa if anybody wants to meet up well be there at about 3 pm:pinkthumb:

If you guys are meeting in Mesa again this Sat i'l be down for the cruise to the Pavs, my cobra will be out of the shop by then and running strong:woot2: I'm off this Sat so i'm definately down to go to the show.

Josh

AZSonicSnake
03-02-08, 05:36 PM
you guys musta left early! i got there with jay at about 730 and did not see yous guys!!

dtsoxs
03-02-08, 05:48 PM
If you guys are meeting in Mesa again this Sat i'l be down for the cruise to the Pavs, my cobra will be out of the shop by then and running strong:woot2: I'm off this Sat so i'm definately down to go to the show.

Josh

I'll be in South Padre island partying with some young ladies so i won't be able to make it next weekend plus i need new tires really freaking bad you can see the wires on the back driver side:doh:

How did everything go with the car?

About2Bite
03-02-08, 06:03 PM
I'll be in South Padre island partying with some young ladies so i won't be able to make it next weekend plus i need new tires really freaking bad you can see the wires on the back driver side:doh:

How did everything go with the car?

My parts should be here Wed, take the car in on Thurs, pick it up on friday.

Then at the beginning of next week I receive my Hoosier 315 DR's and see how second gear hooks:beerchug:

Josh

dtsoxs
03-02-08, 09:03 PM
My parts should be here Wed, take the car in on Thurs, pick it up on friday.

Then at the beginning of next week I receive my Hoosier 315 DR's and see how second gear hooks:beerchug:

Josh

If you don't mind me asking what did u pay for those i need new tires bad and i was gonna go with the nitto 305 35 18 and it looks like they are running around 250$ at PSR?

Or if anyone know where i could get some dr's for cheaper!?

About2Bite
03-03-08, 12:11 AM
If you don't mind me asking what did u pay for those i need new tires bad and i was gonna go with the nitto 305 35 18 and it looks like they are running around 250$ at PSR?

Or if anyone know where i could get some dr's for cheaper!?

Lethal Performance has the 315/35/17 Hoosier's for $195 each, great deal considering they are going for over $300 at all the tire shops around here. I wanted to get the Mickey Thompson Street Radials but they are on back order until June so I figured i'd give the Hoosiers a shot, more than likely i'll need a new set of tires by June anyways since the tread wear on the Hoosiers is horrible. I'm just hoping 2nd gear has some sort of grab with them, bc these GSD3's are useless when it comes to traction.

Josh

wickedcobra
03-03-08, 06:57 AM
Lethal Performance has the 315/35/17 Hoosier's for $195 each, great deal considering they are going for over $300 at all the tire shops around here. I wanted to get the Mickey Thompson Street Radials but they are on back order until June so I figured i'd give the Hoosiers a shot, more than likely i'll need a new set of tires by June anyways since the tread wear on the Hoosiers is horrible. I'm just hoping 2nd gear has some sort of grab with them, bc these GSD3's are useless when it comes to traction.

Josh

You still running an IRS?

About2Bite
03-03-08, 11:08 AM
You still running an IRS?

Yeah, I have a brace back there but that's it. Stock half shafts, bushing, springs etc etc, hell I don't even have FLSFC connectors on there yet. The car doesn't have much wheel hop but when it happens I get out of it, hopefully nothing breaks with these Hoosiers.

Josh

Jacostang
03-03-08, 11:32 AM
you guys musta left early! i got there with jay at about 730 and did not see yous guys!!

Musta Just Left...

wickedcobra
03-03-08, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I have a brace back there but that's it. Stock half shafts, bushing, springs etc etc, hell I don't even have FLSFC connectors on there yet. The car doesn't have much wheel hop but when it happens I get out of it, hopefully nothing breaks with these Hoosiers.

Josh

You have a bit more power than I do but alot of my traction issues went away when I switched to a solid axle. May want to think about it.

About2Bite
03-03-08, 07:03 PM
You have a bit more power than I do but alot of my traction issues went away when I switched to a solid axle. May want to think about it.

Yeah I know there are a lot of benefits, less weight, better traction, less likely to break/hop but the irs is one of those things that make these cars imo. I don't take the car to the track either so a sra isn't something I would be able to talk myself into. Plus I like how mine rides with the irs, I just need some cc plates and flsfc and i'll be set.

Anyone going to the pavs this sat??

Josh

dtsoxs
03-03-08, 10:18 PM
Yeah I know there are a lot of benefits, less weight, better traction, less likely to break/hop but the irs is one of those things that make these cars imo. I don't take the car to the track either so a sra isn't something I would be able to talk myself into. Plus I like how mine rides with the irs, I just need some cc plates and flsfc and i'll be set.

Josh

Thanks for the info on the tires let me know how they work out like i said i need a set BAD hopefully with some good DR i can see if this Whipple really has some power lol I'll prob get some when i return fr south padre.

sinspawn7
03-03-08, 10:26 PM

Josh

sup josh, i might be heading out there this Saturday, I'll know later this week for sure. glad to hear your cars gonna be up and running again

CDW63
03-04-08, 09:59 AM
I would like to make the run to the Pavs on Saturday, especially since I didn't make it up last weekend. Who knows maybe I can actually find the secret meeting spot:yes: on baseline for the east valley caravan.

About2Bite
03-04-08, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the info on the tires let me know how they work out like i said i need a set BAD hopefully with some good DR i can see if this Whipple really has some power lol I'll prob get some when i return fr south padre.

I'll let you know, I hear they are the best.

sup josh, i might be heading out there this Saturday, I'll know later this week for sure. glad to hear your cars gonna be up and running again

Thanks man, I haven't even started the car in over a week, it's sad, but once I get these parts in the trans she'll be good as new.

Let me know if you can make it.

Josh

About2Bite
03-04-08, 10:08 AM
I would like to make the run to the Pavs on Saturday, especially since I didn't make it up last weekend. Who knows maybe I can actually find the secret meeting spot:yes: on baseline for the east valley caravan.

I'll be there:pinkthumb: if anyone is meeting up and cruising to the show i'd be down, i'm in Chandler so the spot in Mesa can't be too far from me.

Josh

svtrichie
03-04-08, 10:30 AM
I will probably be going sat so we can caravan from the east side. Just name a time and place.

sinspawn7
03-05-08, 07:28 AM
alright looks like saturday is a go for me! meeting spot is 708 w baseline rd in mesa, it the southwest ambulance parkin lot. now all we need is a time what works for everyone?:pepper:

About2Bite
03-06-08, 02:25 PM
I'm good for anytime in the afternoon, I pick up my Cobra from the shop tomorrow:woot1: so i'll be there

How's 4pm or so?

Josh

CDW63
03-06-08, 02:38 PM
3:30 or 4 works for me.

Is Southwest Ambulance west of Country Club (Arizona Av.)?

About2Bite
03-06-08, 08:26 PM
3:30 or 4 works for me.

Is Southwest Ambulance west of Country Club (Arizona Av.)?

Yes it is just west of AZ ave, and on the North side of the street I believe?

sinspawn7
03-06-08, 09:21 PM
yep thats right! and meeting up at 4 works for me.

About2Bite
03-07-08, 05:56 AM
yep thats right! and meeting up at 4 works for me.

Sounds good i'll be there at 4 :pinkthumb:

hpmotzd
03-07-08, 08:14 AM
I know it might be a long way for a lot of you, but dont forget we are (re)starting the Friday night cruise and show tonight (the 7th) at 91st ave and Northern. Its in the Target/Kohls parking lot, behind Auto Zone and starts at 6pm. Plus it something to do on a Friday for a change. :twothumbsup:

CDW63
03-07-08, 11:08 AM
I know it might be a long way for a lot of you, but dont forget we are (re)starting the Friday night cruise and show tonight (the 7th) at 91st ave and Northern. Its in the Target/Kohls parking lot, behind Auto Zone and starts at 6pm. Plus it something to do on a Friday for a change. :twothumbsup:

I hope you guys have a good turnout on your cruise, but thats a little too far for my Chandler ride:bike:.

hpmotzd
03-07-08, 11:30 AM
Thanks. We will see, hopefully we will have a decent turn out tonight and get it to grow.

About2Bite
03-07-08, 07:21 PM
Thanks. We will see, hopefully we will have a decent turn out tonight and get it to grow.

I may check it out one of these weekends, i'll probably take my bike if I do though.

So who is meeting tomorrow in Mesa?

Josh

CDW63
03-07-08, 09:23 PM
I may check it out one of these weekends, i'll probably take my bike if I do though.

So who is meeting tomorrow in Mesa?

Josh

I plan on meeting at 4pm (708 w baseline) for the trip to the Pavs.

sinspawn7
03-07-08, 10:15 PM
i am :pinkthumb:

About2Bite
03-08-08, 12:33 AM
Sounds good, i'll be there at 4 as well :yes:

chewbaccajones
03-08-08, 12:57 PM
Jesus, I have a 2 year old's birthday party to go to. Someone come put me out of my misery.

wickedcobra
03-08-08, 01:03 PM
Jesus, I have a 2 year old's birthday party to go to. Someone come put me out of my misery.

:bitchslap:

CDW63
03-08-08, 01:08 PM
:bitchslap:

Kenny,

Are you running with us tonight, or is it a S4 Saturday night?

CDW63
03-08-08, 01:09 PM

I had the Birthday party issue last week, have fun, we can catch up next time.

wickedcobra
03-08-08, 02:57 PM
Kenny,

Are you running with us tonight, or is it a S4 Saturday night?

I will be at work......yeah. Maybe next time. I was out at Firebird last night. it was packed.

CDW63
03-08-08, 03:11 PM
I will be at work......yeah. Maybe next time. I was out at Firebird last night. it was packed.

Did you run?

wickedcobra
03-08-08, 03:25 PM
Yeah, a disappointing 12.1 @ 119.95. Didn't get a chance for a second run.

CDW63
03-08-08, 09:29 PM
Here is a pic of Robert(Sinspawn7), Josh(About2Bite) and my car at the Pavs tonight.

sinspawn7
03-08-08, 10:01 PM
nice pic man! i gotta new desktop background now! cool drive on the way back too :twothumbsup:

CDW63
03-08-08, 10:03 PM
Always fun with you Cobra pilots:highfive:.

About2Bite
03-09-08, 01:46 AM
Awesome pic :twothumbsup:

Gotta love them Mustangs :icon_cool:

Josh

ASUSMC
03-09-08, 02:03 PM
Saw you guys leavin as I was pulling in last night.

CDW63
03-09-08, 02:54 PM
I was wondering if we knew anyone from the Cobra entourage that was coming in when we were leaving. Sorry we missed you.

AZSonicSnake
03-10-08, 12:27 AM
sorry i missed out, might make it by next weekend. we had a good friend up from tucson and he was not quite into the whole pavs scene.