PDA

View Full Version : anyone heading out..

Ruckus46gt
02-22-08, 12:11 PM
anyone heading out to 99th and norther tonight (basically 101 and norther) to the little show/get togther whatever you want to call it.

maddme
02-22-08, 12:16 PM
I have been there a few times and it seems OK. But I just washed my car and I want to save the clean ride for the cruise on Saturday. Many are going to the Pav's, I however may skip on the Pav's and go to Peoria only because of time.

4Jenna
02-22-08, 03:48 PM
Darn Rain

AZSonicSnake
02-22-08, 04:35 PM
rain will keep my car in the garage for the second friday in a row..:(

5.0Stanger
02-22-08, 04:55 PM
I know your pain, Tony. Mine's been garaged, since Tuesday. I didn't want to chance the rain, if any, on Wednesday. Just washed the Notch, last night. I knew it'd rain, but black looks cruddy with road grime and dirt on it.

Ruckus46gt
02-22-08, 05:09 PM
yea i didnt know it was raining no windows at work. Plus i just got off. worked 20 hours the past 26 hours since we are getting new console put in etc. It sucked but was helping my oic and ncioc and since we did it we saved money so good bullets right there

AZSonicSnake
02-22-08, 05:19 PM
I know your pain, Tony. Mine's been garaged, since Tuesday. I didn't want to chance the rain, if any, on Wednesday. Just washed the Notch, last night. I knew it'd rain, but black looks cruddy with road grime and dirt on it.

yup, mine has been where it sits since last saturday. i guess its kind of a good thing, as she stays clean and out of harms way though. :twothumbsup:

but tomorrow she gets to go out and play. :bounce:

5.0Stanger
02-22-08, 09:09 PM
Weather still looks good for tomorrow! Should be sweet!

AZSonicSnake
02-22-08, 10:20 PM
i hope so...because if i see a hint of rain, i will not be taking the trip...

5.0Stanger
02-22-08, 10:37 PM
High temp of 69 (heh), 0% precipitation. I've been checking the weather for the past five days to make sure rain would not be involved tomorrow.

I'd bring a light coat, for the morning. It was damn cold, last Saturday. But, then I had to be there at 8am.