PDA

View Full Version : New Haircut

chewbaccajones
01-28-08, 09:31 PM
Spent the weekend in Vegas and saw plenty of these guys. Hilarious.

AZSonicSnake
01-28-08, 09:46 PM
wow, good thing there is the f-bomb or he would be out of things to say..hahaha...

BurnTire
01-28-08, 10:07 PM
Thats an old one, but good.

IMSHAKN
01-28-08, 10:38 PM
That video is a classic. I have not seen it in a while, good call. :laughing:

Rev'n Kevin
01-28-08, 11:45 PM
Thats an old one, but good.

Excuse me? Try pure filth! I thought this was a place for discussions, videos and pics, dealing with what we all have in common the Ford Mustang. There is plenty of places on the net for this kind of garbage.

The ONLY reason I even played it was, I thought it was going to be something funny about a guy with a bad haircut. This didn't even have anything to do with a haircut, just a filthy mouth, poor excuse of a man, with an attitude that I am sure would offend any woman on this forum and any REAL man. You think this is funny, is this the kind of guy you want anywhere near your daughter or your wife.

SHAME ON YOU! For posting it, and for those who think this kind of filth is funny or even entertaining. What happened to the rules of this forum?

LANGUAGE:
1. Please keep it clean. The forum software scans for certain words and will replace them with ****. I am not going to get into a long winded discussion on what you can and can not say. Just use your best discretion and keep your language mature.

Please don't turn this fine forum into the Jerry Springer Show.

And in case, if any of you have a problem with me for responding like I have. My nickname Rev'n Kevin has nothing to do with RPM's, it's short for Reverend. Anyone here want to back me up, if not I'll just go away and start my own club and forum. Even got a name, "Mustangs for Christ". I'm not here to shove Jesus down your throats, but if your going to post this kind of garbage, AT LEAST give a warning that "The material contain in this video may may be offensive to some and should not be viewed by minors".

BurnTire
01-29-08, 12:12 AM
Excuse me? Try pure filth! I thought this was a place for discussions, videos and pics, dealing with what we all have in common the Ford Mustang. There is plenty of places on the net for this kind of garbage.

The ONLY reason I even played it was, I thought it was going to be something funny about a guy with a bad haircut. This didn't even have anything to do with a haircut, just a filthy mouth, poor excuse of a man, with an attitude that I am sure would offend any woman on this forum and any REAL man. You think this is funny, is this the kind of guy you want anywhere near your daughter or your wife.

SHAME ON YOU! For posting it, and for those who think this kind of filth is funny or even entertaining. What happened to the rules of this forum?

LANGUAGE:
1. Please keep it clean. The forum software scans for certain words and will replace them with ****. I am not going to get into a long winded discussion on what you can and can not say. Just use your best discretion and keep your language mature.

Please don't turn this fine forum into the Jerry Springer Show.

And in case, if any of you have a problem with me for responding like I have. My nickname Rev'n Kevin has nothing to do with RPM's, it's short for Reverend. Anyone here want to back me up, if not I'll just go away and start my own club and forum. Even got a name, "Mustangs for Christ". I'm not here to shove Jesus down your throats, but if your going to post this kind of garbage, AT LEAST give a warning that "The material contain in this video may may be offensive to some and should not be viewed by minors".

This forum has always been fairly clean, without much heated debate, free of trolls, and does not promote street racing.

I saw the video a long time ago and didn't watch it again until reading your post. It has been removed.

AZSonicSnake
01-29-08, 12:13 AM
wow, tell us how you really feel? i agree a warning could have been given, but wow.....

OH3MGSVT
01-29-08, 12:19 AM
"Pure filth" says the guy with verticle doors on a mustang :ohno:

Relax guy it obviously was JUST A JOKE, he was making fun of the dumb ass kids that try to make themselves like the kids from Growing Up Gotti with the orange spray on tans, popped collars, spikey hair and etc... and if you thought that was bad, you should hear the "foul language" Jeff uses in the video of him at the track recently when he comments on JR's "blue tape" mod lmao :biglaugh:

IMSHAKN
01-29-08, 12:21 AM
"Pure filth" says the guy with verticle doors on a mustang :ohno:

Relax guy it obviously was JUST A JOKE, he was making fun of the dumb ass kids that try to make themselves like the kids from Growing Up Gotti with the orange spray on tans, popped collars, spikey hair and etc... and if you thought that was bad, you should hear the "foul language" Jeff uses in the video of him at the track recently when he comments on JR's "blue tape" mod lmao :biglaugh:

Have a link :laughing:

OH3MGSVT
01-29-08, 12:27 AM
Have a link :laughing:
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/video/tape.wmv

sorry Jeff I had to see it again lol

IMSHAKN
01-29-08, 12:32 AM
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/video/tape.wmv

sorry Jeff I had to see it again lol

Priceless.

chewbaccajones
01-29-08, 12:41 AM
Sorry if I offended anyone else. I would have normally put a warning at the beginning but figured the first 5 seconds during the fake "rating" would have been a tip off. By the way, this was something pretty funny about a guy with a bad haircut. And these people do really exist, it's just a part of our world and I enjoy laughing at their expense.

Side note - a search for "guido time" in you tube will land a pretty funny vid of a commedian ripping on one of these kids in the audience. Be warned if you search it out, there may or may not be some foul language like or unlike the kind used at the track.

Rev'n Kevin
01-29-08, 01:32 AM
You guys should hear me on a sunday morning, when something really sticks in my craw. :biglaugh:

But really, a few of you still think, it was a joke video? Hmmm, I guess I missed it.

btw, hawkins, you just wish you had vertical doors, you know it, lol

Hey, I still love all you guys and pray for you everyday. Can I still come for pizza?

93mustank
01-29-08, 02:23 AM
I live my life by that video.... jaeger bombs and heinekins I shower in that $h!t

Casey39er
01-29-08, 07:58 AM
I look forward to sharing pizza with you brother.

Jacostang
01-29-08, 09:33 AM
I'm off the desk for one night and what did I miss!!!:bouncy:

And what the Hell happened to my sig???????

BurnTire
01-29-08, 10:46 AM
I'm off the desk for one night and what did I miss!!!:bouncy:

And what the Hell happened to my sig???????

It is having a problem where ever you have it hosted.

BurnTire
01-29-08, 10:50 AM
You guys should hear me on a sunday morning, when something really sticks in my craw. :biglaugh:

But really, a few of you still think, it was a joke video? Hmmm, I guess I missed it.

Hey, I still love all you guys and pray for you everyday. Can I still come for pizza?

The video is a perfect specimen of some of the creatures that roam the night clubs these days.

Fortunately they do not own Ford products and choose Chevy and Rice as their primary means of transportation.:laughing:

Rev'n Kevin
01-29-08, 12:39 PM
The video is a perfect specimen of some of the creatures that roam the night clubs these days.

Fortunately they do not own Ford products and choose Chevy and Rice as their primary means of transportation.:laughing:

Now that's funny!:biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
01-29-08, 06:36 PM

you think we would not want you around because something isn't quite your taste? nah...thats bologna. we all have our opinions. and its all good man. :yes: :icon_cool:

crazy ray
01-30-08, 01:33 AM
You can't get read of us that easy.:biglaugh:

Graham
01-30-08, 11:23 PM

Pretty Sure Hawkins doesn't want LAMBO doors on his MUSTANG...
Oh and pizza hut delivers...
http://www.geekseyeview.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/buddy_christ1.jpg
http://chapelhillnightlife.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/popped-collar.jpg

Rev'n Kevin
01-30-08, 11:30 PM
Hey, if you don't get here in 30 minutes or less, is it free? :biglaugh:

Graham
01-30-08, 11:38 PM
Hey, if you don't get here in 30 minutes or less, is it free? :biglaugh:

I bet you could get there quicker if you put the "wings" up and flew...:pointlaff:

OH3MGSVT
01-30-08, 11:58 PM
I bet you could get there quicker if you put the "wings" up and flew...:pointlaff:

THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Rev'n Kevin
01-31-08, 12:20 AM
THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Naw, just had to answer a long distant call. Don't worry I can take it as well as dish it out, it's all good fun. If he wants to call my pony a bird I'm cool with it, you have heard of horse feathers, right? :laughing: