PDA

View Full Version : Memories on Main St, Version II. BE THERE..

HIKER
01-11-08, 03:17 PM
The "POP's Memories on Main Street" Event scheduled for Saturday March 15, 2008 from noon to 10 PM will be bigger and better. Mark your calendars, you do not want to miss it!

I'm told that AZ Cobras will have preferred parking close to Main St. by request of the business owners, this time. They will also be closing off Main St. so that only the cars with hanger tags will be permitted.

It's also being scheduled for Saturday nite rather than Friday nite. Not sure what the costs will be, but I'll pass it on if there is any interest.

We sure made an impression last time.

Jacostang
01-11-08, 05:03 PM
We just had Berge say they want us for an open house with burgers and drinks and they are setting aside many models for us to test drive!! I wonder if we should piggy back this? Go to berge and then head over to the Memories on Main Street!!!!

Chris B.
01-11-08, 05:08 PM
I'm glad they changed it to Saturday!! The open house at Berge sounds like fun!!

sinspawn7
01-11-08, 07:45 PM
yes! i wasn't able to make it last time but im gonna make sure to go this time:woot1:

HIKER
01-11-08, 07:48 PM
That's the same day as the Pebble Creek show in Casa Grande. My in-laws live there and they always get me a prime spot....

Decisions Decisions Decisions....