PDA

View Full Version : Guns

vicious781
01-09-08, 01:25 AM
My roomate has an impressive amount of awe inspiring weapons. Thats an Army brat for you. He's got a hookup from a weapons manufacturer. Pays to know people! Anyways I'm messing with some new photo equipment so I thought I'd share.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2184/printonesmallgz1.jpg

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3739/printtwosmallhv8.jpg

4Jenna
01-09-08, 03:12 AM
Guns and HP...a mans world

4Jenna
01-09-08, 03:12 AM
And local in Surprise, i need someone to go shooting with haha

wickedcobra
01-09-08, 03:14 AM
I have a couple squirt guns.......well they are actually super soakers :laughing:

vicious781
01-09-08, 04:12 PM
Indeed.

4doorfoxy
01-10-08, 09:25 AM

Hey girls can like guns too! This is going to be my next purchase once I can save up the money again...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/jcanfield/stuff/2a280424.jpg

I was going to get it over the summer but all my gun money went to putting the motor in my car.... kinda a little more important lol

Casey39er
01-10-08, 10:26 AM
You will really enjoy the Springfield XD. I have fired and owned many handguns and the Sub Compact XD-9 is still one of my favorites. I found the accuarcy, balance, reliability, and quality of the XD series handguns to be as good as or exceed the more expensive european brands.

Hope you can get it soon, Your gonna love it...

4doorfoxy
01-10-08, 10:46 AM
You will really enjoy the Springfield XD. I have fired and owned many handguns and the Sub Compact XD-9 is still one of my favorites. I found the accuarcy, balance, reliability, and quality of the XD series handguns to be as good as or exceed the more expensive european brands.

Hope you can get it soon, Your gonna love it...

Oh yeah absolutely, I'm going to be getting the XD-40. The XD fits my hand perfectly, my dad's still trying to talk me into getting a sig but those are out of my budget and the frame is too big to be comfortable in my smaller hands and I don't want a compact. I have nothing but good things to say about the XD!

Ethan@S3M
01-10-08, 10:49 AM
I just got rid of my XD-40 and got a glock 26. I loved the XD but it jammed from day one and continued no matter what I did.

Chris B.
01-10-08, 01:10 PM
I just got rid of my XD-40 and got a glock 26. I loved the XD but it jammed from day one and continued no matter what I did.

You won't have that problem with the 26! I own a couple Glocks and they are great firearms.

AZSonicSnake
01-10-08, 07:53 PM
browning FTW! i love my 40 cal hi-power. :woot1:

TruBluScreamer
01-10-08, 10:22 PM
Well lately i am growing more and more fond of my Bow and ive almost completely forgotten about my guns. The best part is i can shoot it in my girlfriends parents back yard no problem (except for when i break arrows THAT pisses me off!!!!) i dont have to go to a range and lug all kinds of crap around and pay to sit and wait for a lane to open up

Chris B.
01-11-08, 07:11 AM
I think we should all meet for a shoot someplace, it might be fun? HPS... "high performance shooting"!!:biglaugh:

Casey39er
01-11-08, 11:02 AM
I think we should all meet for a shoot someplace, it might be fun? HPS... "high performance shooting"!!:biglaugh:

I would defiantly be in for that.

ASUSMC
01-11-08, 11:28 AM
Absolutely I am in. I could bring a Chinese SKS, 7mm mag, 30-06 (proven big game killer), more 22s than I can think about, and a few Shotties for when Im bored.

I am partial to my Ruger. Over 500 rounds through it and ZERO jams.
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/ruger_p89dc.jpg

k

06GT
01-11-08, 02:14 PM
Oh yeah absolutely, I'm going to be getting the XD-40. The XD fits my hand perfectly, my dad's still trying to talk me into getting a sig but those are out of my budget and the frame is too big to be comfortable in my smaller hands and I don't want a compact. I have nothing but good things to say about the XD!

I have an XD .45 for home protection and CCW, it's very nice, holds plenty of rounds, and is very dependable, for a reasonable price.

4doorfoxy
01-11-08, 04:54 PM
I have an XD .45 for home protection and CCW, it's very nice, holds plenty of rounds, and is very dependable, for a reasonable price.

Definately, I wish I could save up the money faster for my .40.... I've been waiting to go through my CCW until I can do it with my own gun and I can't stand waiting!

chewbaccajones
01-17-08, 05:40 PM
You won't have that problem with the 26! I own a couple Glocks and they are great firearms.

Yep, I love mine.

chewbaccajones
01-17-08, 05:43 PM
I'd meet for that. Phoenix Rod and Gun (just down from South Mtn park) is where I usually go.