PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With PhotoShop!!!

TorchedMach1
01-08-08, 09:46 PM
Is there anybody on here who can work there way around Photoshop??? I got a little project I wanna do, but can't do it. I've been at it for like the last 4 hrs, and I've got no where. :puter: :madashell:

vicious781
01-09-08, 01:06 AM
Sure, what did you need? I know a little.....
In fact, I think your avatar is one of my pics...lol

Dan
01-09-08, 08:47 AM
iknow a thing or two

El Jefe
01-09-08, 10:16 AM
Post up what you need done

TorchedMach1
01-09-08, 08:51 PM
Well, I've always loved the color Sonic Blue, and came real close to getting a Sonic Cobra before my Mach, miles where just too high on the Cobra.

Anyways, I've always wondered how my Mach would look if it was Sonic Blue with silver stripes, silver spoiler, and a bare aluminum shaker. I want the silver to be more dull than a gloss, and the shaker to be just bare aluminum, not polished, almost a machined finish. I'm actually considering getting this done, just would like to see a good example of it first.

If somebody could do this for me that would be awesome. I would be willing to pay somebody for a good one. Just PM me if you can do this, and how much you would like for it. I really want to see how this will look.

BurnTire
01-09-08, 08:53 PM
mingry03 (PJ) is a photo shop expert.

AZSonicSnake
01-09-08, 10:46 PM
what was too high for milage? wonder if it was my car you had looked at..lol. i think sonic blue on a mach would just be so f'n sexy. makes my drool thinking about it....:twothumbsup:

TorchedMach1
01-10-08, 06:37 AM
what was too high for milage? wonder if it was my car you had looked at..lol. i think sonic blue on a mach would just be so f'n sexy. makes my drool thinking about it....:twothumbsup:

The Cobra had just under 60,000 miles on it, and was located at a dealership in Tucson. I bought the Mach with a little over 8,000 miles on the clock.

Yeah I'm seriously considering having this done. I think it would look awesome. My only issues are the shaker, and rear wing. I don't want the shaker to bling. I want top keep it a dull aluminum look. I'm also hoping the wing doesn't stand out like a sore thumb being silver. We'll see how the Photoshop goes.

MinGry03
01-10-08, 06:53 AM
mingry03 (PJ) is a photo shop expert.

:hi:

wickedcobra
01-10-08, 07:50 AM
I could really use some help making me a sig...