PDA

View Full Version : Problems at Speedworld?

RPM Group
01-03-08, 02:48 PM
We would appreciate any/all comments regarding your experiences at Speedworld over the past 12 months. If you have experienced problems with the track, the staff, the facility itself, etc. let us know. Whatever comes to mind, say it! Don't hold anything back, just let it fly. You won't hurt anyone's feelings.

Addiitionally, if you would like to see changes at the facility, make a prioritized list with your response to this post. We truly appreciate all of those that will take a few minutes and provide us with some insight to any problems that need to be addressed.

Please note: RPM Group is not affiliated or associated with Speedworld Dragstrip.

Thanks for your help!
:pinkthumb:

fazm
01-03-08, 02:55 PM
my beef is that its too hard for street cars to drive around the water box, so they drag water up to the starting line, which screws it up for us folks with real tires

Ruckus46gt
01-03-08, 03:36 PM
no problems issue with staff only thing i could say is a paved road into the place and to the return road when coming in would be nice. Also return road up to the exit could be a little wider, but those are both if you really want to get picky. I hate dust and car sits low and exhaust hits on some of the bumps coming in if not careful.
Why are all 2 of your post taking stabs at speedworld bad experience or just looking for feedback for improvements?

ASUSMC
01-03-08, 03:49 PM
I think its someone who works at Speedworld and they are trying to get feedback.

I only have minor issues. None with the staff. Repaving some of the roads and getting some of the loose gravel off the roads is my main complaint. A lot of us spend a lot of time making our vehicles look good and rock chips thrown up from our own tires while we are at the track gets annoying.

93mustank
01-03-08, 04:46 PM
Is it possible to get back friday nights? You guys run the sat night races but I dont bother going out because of all the rice( i cant hook)

It sucks because its the coldest time of the season and I would like to run on the coldest part of the day.

4Jenna
01-03-08, 04:53 PM
Whats your motivation behind this post if you aren't affilated with Speedworld?

93mustank, Fri nights will be back in March.

TruBluScreamer
01-03-08, 04:56 PM
yeah somethin dont smell right

93mustank
01-03-08, 05:06 PM
Whats your motivation behind this post if you aren't affilated with Speedworld?

93mustank, Fri nights will be back in March.
Cant wait

AZSonicSnake
01-03-08, 05:13 PM
kinda curious on the nature of the asking, but my only issues would be consistancy with the techin. i have heard of people getting away with high 10's and no cage, then i make a low 11 pass and get the boot on the first pass. i just think if your gonna stick to the rule book it should be done all the time.

understand, i know its all in the name of safety, and i have no issues, just think consistancy is key.

93mustank
01-03-08, 05:41 PM
kinda curious on the nature of the asking, but my only issues would be consistancy with the techin. i have heard of people getting away with high 10's and no cage, then i make a low 11 pass and get the boot on the first pass. i just think if your gonna stick to the rule book it should be done all the time.

understand, i know its all in the name of safety, and i have no issues, just think consistancy is key.

Exactly... what i said in the other thread....just cause i dont know people there and my car is not great looking and worth lots of money ,shouldnt change the standards....

with that being said .... When I was three years old i went down the track in my dads 57 chevy in a car seat.... Because he knew the old owner.... So i am not mad at this situation....

fourvalvegt
01-03-08, 08:54 PM
i dont have any problems with tech at speedworld just that they dont always prep the track consistently

Dan
01-03-08, 08:56 PM
I dont think you really want to know what i think however call at your own risk 602 269 8955 m-f 9am-6pm I have a few that come to mind. and what do you have to do with speedworld????

TruBluScreamer
01-03-08, 09:13 PM
Somethin is tellin me that we should stop posting until this person identifies themself and in all honesty this thread should almost be deleted but thats completely up to Dan. Ive researched their name and they have nothin to do with racing much less anything in AZ. Thats just my opinion though

fazm
01-03-08, 10:40 PM
you mean up to jeff or another moderator?

but i agree, i think the person should disclose who they are, and why the thread...

wickedcobra
01-03-08, 11:54 PM
Chances are he wont post again.

TruBluScreamer
01-04-08, 12:24 AM
Yeah thats what i meant but either way im glad im not the only on who sees things that way

RPM Group
01-04-08, 07:49 AM
We are merely gathering information from YOU, (the customer), in an effort to make an educated investment decision. Your input is greatly appreciated & we will continue to monitor the comments posted in this thread.

Thanks again

fazm
01-04-08, 08:04 AM
i cant be a customer unless i know who my patronage is going to

Dan
01-04-08, 08:23 AM

ASUSMC
01-04-08, 08:34 AM
I think you should at least post somewhat the nature of your investment opportunity. Are you looking to buy the track and keep it going, improve the track, buy the track and shut it down, or just try to shut the track down period.

I vote no more responses until this guy tells us why he wants to know.

TruBluScreamer
01-04-08, 01:04 PM
I second that

BurnTire
01-04-08, 01:16 PM
Well this thread has nothing to do with the purpose of this site so I am closing it down.