PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Shelby GT500 Super Snake

trev0006
10-30-07, 07:17 PM
2008 Shelby GT500 Super Snake (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/11-01-07page-2008-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake.htm)

SMOKE
10-31-07, 01:47 PM
ehh...I'll take a ZO6.

Viper_ed
10-31-07, 02:33 PM
More OVERPRICED JUNK!!!

I can't wait till Shelby goes back to wherever he's been for the last 20 years and quits ruining the Mustangs. Just look at how out of control the price got from the 04 Cobra's to the GT500's. And don't even get me started on that overpriced sticker pagkage of a GT350.

:wtf: :talktothehand:

OH3MGSVT
11-01-07, 01:34 PM
ehh...I'll take a ZO6.
+1..

gjmack3
11-08-07, 08:49 PM
AMEN Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMSHAKN
11-08-07, 09:11 PM
They Shelby thing was cool at first, but it's way out of control and the response generated has priced people out of the market. To me the Mustang has always been about a performance car that your average person could afford. You know, cheap thrills and brute power. Instead we have cars that are over priced and have become more of a status symbol for those purchasing the cars than anything. It's way out of hand. I hope to hell that he is involved in the chop shop and that he is exposed, that way Ford shrinks away from all things in his name while regaining their senses as well.

I agree with those who have been commenting about the Boss on some of the Ford boards. If Ford touches the Boss name plate and they don't do justice to it, I'll be really pissed off. To me, the Boss is the Holy grail of the Mustangs and I don't think Ford would do it justice.

bleedingfordblu
11-10-07, 09:02 AM
i mean i like it. 600+ horsepower from the factory with a warranty and it can seat 4 people. every car that people want is gonna have a mark up. i remember when the new Z06's were comin out, people were buying them for $100k. you can do simple bolt on stuff to a GT500 or any of the special GT500's and it'll take out a Z06, plus its seats more people than a Z06. thats just my 2 cents

97desertCobra
11-11-07, 05:01 PM
i mean i like it. 600+ horsepower from the factory with a warranty and it can seat 4 people. every car that people want is gonna have a mark up. i remember when the new Z06's were comin out, people were buying them for $100k. you can do simple bolt on stuff to a GT500 or any of the special GT500's and it'll take out a Z06, plus its seats more people than a Z06. thats just my 2 cents

I hear what your saying but honestly I didn't but my Cobra for the two back seats. In fact I would say that many of us would like to do a rear seat delete to A: save a little wieght, B: make it more stylish, and C: prevent people from wanting to ride in the back because more people=more weight and I really want to show that LS1 in the next lane up. But yes there is a markup for really popular and powerfull cars. But Ford is supposed to be the blue collar car wheres Chevy is the white collar. Not so much any more. Now only the wealthy can have them.

bleedingfordblu
11-15-07, 09:03 AM
true.. i dont know, i would still rather have the super snake