PDA

View Full Version : NEW Friday Night Cruise! (Peoria, AZ)

Blown66
10-24-07, 09:58 AM
We are starting a new cruise spot (91st ave. and Northern, just north of Northern, west side of the street behind the Auto Zone) on Friday nights at 6pm.

There are 300+ parking spaces and the best Lighting in town! Better than Safeway at 83rd! and we have the management's permission.
:laughing1:

Open to all years and makes of cars, trucks, bikes. ..whatever!

Come on out and talk cars!:pinkthumb:

Blown66
10-28-07, 10:57 PM
With little Advertisement we pulled in 40 cars for the second night. Very good quality actually. . .and I am thinking we are the only cruise spot in town that has a 12' movie screen and movie running. lol Hollywood Knights (car movie) btw. . .

Next week. ..American Graffitti!

santa_rosa_lt1
10-29-07, 09:23 PM
damn i wish i could be there it sounds like fun!!!! congrats on getting 40 cars so quick

Blown66
10-29-07, 10:09 PM
What sucks is (I started this) I showed up an hour late. Fire up the car ata 4:30...nothing, dead battery. Jump in the truck to get one. . .flat tire, no compressor and no air in the spare. Crap.

But when i got there. . .just a big ole smile, 15 mustangs (representing) and some good cars. Everyone is liking it and will spread the word. . .we'll see.

AZSonicSnake
10-29-07, 10:21 PM
i want to make it out for the friday meet, but the last friday firebird called, and firebird is ringing again for this weekend. :twothumbsup:

i know i won't race every weekend, so sooner or later i will make it out.

btw- saw your car this past weekend at the copperstate show, very sweet ride man.

Blown66
10-30-07, 05:09 PM
Thank you very much. . .I actually got best paint. . .suprised the crap out of me. But I left early (sick as a dog. . .heat I think. . .born here, you would think) and I got a call that I had won it. Felt like I ditz the show for leaving early.

Very good show.. .I would like to see a few constructive changes. Nothing major. . .like I said, very good show.

Casey39er
10-30-07, 06:34 PM
Will be in Vegas @ SEMA show this Friday. I will make it out next Friday for sure. See you there...

sinspawn7
10-30-07, 10:04 PM
id go, but its kinda far if i get out of work early enough i'll head out there next friday for sure, but this friday FIREBIRD:pepper:

Blown66
10-31-07, 11:13 AM
Thanks Casey (Sin). . .we have a couple guys going to that show too. . .actually the left Tuesday. Don't get lost!

Blown66
11-10-07, 11:43 PM
51 Cars. . .not bad since we only started on the 19th (26th in here). . .and it was a fun night! West Siders. . .come on out!

OH. . .to be honest. . .people start showing up at 6:30 in force. . .and they leave just after 8pm. . .yeah I don't get that. . .but we'll train them.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_CEhpvc4J8ZA/RzVQnT577yI/AAAAAAAAALM/Crt7-8VQgls/s200/coupe+045.jpg