PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Shop

BurnTire
10-20-07, 01:40 AM
Does anyone know of local exhaust shop that can make me a set of custom tail pipes or modify my current ones? These flowmaster tail pipes are going to be a problem with the 28" slicks.

diehard
10-20-07, 08:33 AM
Does anyone know of local exhaust shop that can make me a set of custom tail pipes or modify my current ones? These flowmaster tail pipes are going to be a problem with the 28" slicks.
You can contact Devin at PSR, or call me, and I'll give you his number, as he does very nice from scratch custom exhaust systems. He is an excellent fabricator...:pepper:

Ethan@S3M
10-20-07, 04:43 PM
Id highly reccomend Pro Muffler and Muffler Masters. They are on my side of town but do awsome work.

AZSonicSnake
10-20-07, 05:21 PM
You can contact Devin at PSR, or call me, and I'll give you his number, as he does very nice from scratch custom exhaust systems. He is an excellent fabricator...:pepper:

agreed. he is the goto guy. :twothumbsup:

BurnTire
10-23-07, 04:14 PM

Thanks John

I talked to Devin and Dan today at Performance Solution and they are going to do the pipes for me.

Venomous Bite
10-23-07, 05:45 PM
Thanks John

I talked to Devin and Dan today at Performance Solution and they are going to do the pipes for me.
You should put your car on the dyno while your there.

BurnTire
10-23-07, 05:53 PM
You should put your car on the dyno while your their.

Maybe if we have time.

AZSonicSnake
10-23-07, 06:29 PM
oh yea? i wanna know how ya do.... :woot1: