PDA

View Full Version : Pav's on Oct 6th

Ethan@S3M
09-26-07, 02:55 AM
He we are gonna be heading to the pav's on the 6th of Oct. We are meeting up with some other guys from Fnsweet.com. If youre on the westside or in north phoenix we can meet a the shop at 5pm. Once we get there Stage 3 will be ordering Pizza for whom ever cruises out there with us. Let me know if youre interested.

OH3MGSVT
09-26-07, 03:25 AM
count me in

Jacostang
09-26-07, 09:47 AM
Ethan thats a Tuesday, do you mean October??? and don't forget on November 17 is the annual Mustang Meet at Pavs and we go go cart racing before we go to pavs....

Ethan@S3M
09-26-07, 10:26 AM
Oops my bad, I mean the 6th of October.

Jacostang
09-26-07, 03:29 PM
Cool, see ya there!!! Maybe after Pizza!!!

Ethan@S3M
09-26-07, 05:08 PM
Well Darell bet me to it.

With the cooler Fall temp's, and the recent interest in Sam's Pizza, I thought it is a good time to call for a "Pizza's and Pony's" meetup. 3 PM Sam's Pizza on the NW corner of 43rd Avenue, and Union Hills. We can get together, socialize, checkout each others rides, and enjoy some great Chicago Style pizza.

We can park out in the middle of the lot, between the Asian Market and Sam's, where we won't be in the way of the regular customers, and have lots of room for our Cars. Bring folding chairs, Sam's is primarily takeout with only five tables, but the walk out in front is covered. They open at 3 PM, that will give us enough daylight to checkout each others rides, and early enough to get to the Pavillion's, 83rd and Deer Vally, or Speed World later on.

Maybe we can do this again in November on the Eastside, I'll make the drive over for Nello's!

RockysMom
09-27-07, 08:01 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I will be working but I will be out there this Saturday for sure.

Ethan@S3M
10-02-07, 11:23 AM
Ok change of plans, for those of you interested we are gonna meet up at our shop at 3 o'clock. We have a people who would like to come and check out the new place. We will have food and drinks then cruise on over to the pav's about 5pm.

03cobrazzz
10-02-07, 01:12 PM
Ok change of plans, for those of you interested we are gonna meet up at our shop at 3 o'clock. We have a people who would like to come and check out the new place. We will have food and drinks then cruise on over to the pav's about 5pm.where is the new place ?????:woot2:

Ethan@S3M
10-02-07, 01:16 PM
The new shop is located at 2122 w lone cactus dr suite 7 phoenix az 85027