View Full Version : How Disrespectful

silver03cobra
09-17-07, 06:42 PM
http://www.devil-riders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3572

All I know is that the bible says....
Love thy neighbor
He who has not sinned cast the first stone
Love one another
And tells us no one can judge us but god....

I for one am VERY VERY VERY unhappy.... I want to do something about this but will not disrespect the family and the fallen HERO! I wish there is something I could do!

IT SUCKS THAT THERE IS PEOPLE THIS SICK THIS RUDE AND IGNORANT IN THE WORLD TODAY.....

fazm
09-17-07, 09:34 PM
around the corner from my shop in ahwatukee basically... id love to go down there and bash some skulls in, but id just be hurting the cause.

Jacostang
09-17-07, 09:59 PM
Ive seen these losers on T.V. I bet they don't even show up but if they do, I like the piss balloons best!!!

silver03cobra
09-17-07, 10:25 PM
hell yea!
i guess they pay for all of this by taking people to court who kick there @$$...
TOTAL BS! :bsflag:

Casey39er
09-17-07, 11:33 PM
Reading things like this really gets to me in two ways.

First, while serving in the Army for 20 years I have had the honor of participating in several funerals for our fallen soldiers. They are somber occasions that honor their selfless service and their sacrifice for their country and the rights of it's people. It is a time for the family to grieve and to be assured by all attending that their son or daughter did not die in vain but rather gave their life voluntarily for a country and a way of life they love and believe in. They are truly Heroes...

Second, I am a Baptist, and for these "God hates fags" freaks to have in their letterhead that they are aligned with a Baptist church. Well I don't know... Never in the teaching of the Baptist church I attend or in my reading of the Bible, have I seen anywhere where God hates anyone. Quite the opposite. God has unconditional love for all man and he proved it by sending his only son Jesus to die for our sins.

I truly believe that the "God hates fags" people are doing Satan's work and it sickens me that they have the right to carry on like this, under the very freedoms afforded them by our brave soldiers that they ignorantly malign. They too will be judged..

silver03cobra
09-18-07, 01:42 AM
well put!