PDA

View Full Version : East Valley DMV......

HIKER
07-28-07, 03:00 PM
Thought i'd pass this place's name and address on to you guys. This is a sub contracted place for the AZ DMV. They handle all DMV stuff but you don't have to wait in those damn lines. They mainly handle dealer stuff, but walk-ins are welcome. They charge an extra $2 for each service while you sit on couchs for 10min waiting. They're called Desert Title Service, MVD Authorized Service Provider. 2815 S. Alma School Road, Mesa. SE corner of Alma School and Guadalupe in the small business suites. I had title issues with my Stang 2 years ago, they were so helpfull, they even gave me all the contacts in Ohio that I needed to call and straighten my mess out with. Once done I was outta there in 10min with historical tags and I could of even classified my car title A but I didn't...it's a B..
Checkem out on your next registration needs....

Indy
07-28-07, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the info.

Torchmach
07-28-07, 10:16 PM
I think have seen them on the Westside too. It would be well worth the extra $2.00. A helpful, knowledgeable, nonjudgemental person without an additude (Yes, I still have "issues" with the DMV over getting my '88 GT registered in AZ back in '92(Moronic incompetency)) Come to think of it I would be willing to pay an extra $20 to avoid going thru that again!