PDA

View Full Version : Need Help, please read

svo8u
07-19-07, 03:13 PM
So I work for the City of Chandler and this morning i find out that they lost funding to begin a program that guaranteed my job. So as of next friday i dont have a job! This is possibly the worst news i have gotten in a very long time. The mayor of Chandler turned down the plans to replace 400,000 water meters within the city which is why i was hired to begin with. It sucks bad, so now i am on the hunt for a new job. I have endless experience in Automotive Mechanical, Customer Service, Management, and Construction (this i dont really wanna do in Az though). Please let me know if you hear of any or know of any good paying positions available. Thanks

Bill

Phx99Cobra
07-19-07, 09:45 PM
As far as the customer service goes you could work as a personal banker/sales at any local bank. I work a wells fargo and the start at 31,000 a yr plus sales bonus. Just a thought. Its an alright job and its inside if that is what you are looking for.

crazy ray
07-23-07, 02:12 AM
The Sheriff's Office pays 17.00 per hour as a Detention Officer with benifits. It will take about 45 days for back ground check and stuff. You don't have to worry about being laid off. You would work in the jails, not the prisons.

svo8u
07-29-07, 12:01 PM
Phx99scobra, do you have any contact information for the banking position? Thanks. Crazyray, unfortunately i cant, i have bad ashma and cant pass there physical requirements. Thanks for the suggestion though. Anyone else know of anyone hiring?

Dave
07-29-07, 03:14 PM
jobing.com is a great place to find jobs in the valley

Phx99Cobra
07-29-07, 05:36 PM
I have a couple of contacts at wells fargo and a couple at chase. FYI you have to cover your tats, but you will be in proffesional atire so it should work. You apply online at wellsfargo.com. Let me know and i will talk to some managers. 14.91hr is starting which is about 31000 before taxes i think chase pays a little more. Just pm me for ?'s