PDA

View Full Version : New For Mustang Guys!!!!

Jacostang
06-27-07, 12:33 PM
Courtesy of The Mustang News.....
http://www.themustangnews.com/photos_07/fomoco_07/cov-07mfrag.jpg

06-23-07: When it comes to brand image, there aren't many products that can compare with the Ford Mustang. Just ask the marketers of Estee Lauder's Aramis brand, who recently introduced a Mustang fragrance for men. "Sales of Mustang have just been incredible and beyond expectation," said Jesse Porto, director of Global Marketing for Aramis and Designer Fragrances. "In its first week of sales at Sears' stores throughout the United States, it was the No. 1-selling fragrance."
"The most powerful thing about the Mustang brand over the past 43 years is how it's matured from a car brand into a lifestyle brand," said John Nens, manager of Ford Brand Licensing and part of the team that negotiated the licensing agreement. "You don't necessarily have to own the car to want merchandise with the Mustang name on it. The brand is more about an attitude and personality that appeals to young and old, male and female, rich and poor."

The Aramis decision to approach Ford Brand Licensing for a Mustang partnership was based on research that showed Mustang fans and male fragrance users have much in common. .For instance, 80 percent of Mustang owners are between the age of 27 and 59. That's much the same age group that buys men's fragrances. When Aramis asked focus groups of consumers what words best represented the Mustang image, young, fun, bold, muscle, fast, legendary, classic and affordable were the most used. Marketers also discovered that the Mustang name has a special place in many American minds.
"Every time we presented the concept to various retailers we started getting stories about people's first car, or the gift from a mother to a father, or how a father and son rebuilt a Mustang in the backyard," said Porto. "Without exaggerating, we heard those kinds of stories in three out of every four presentations we made." Aramis says the Mustang fragrance is also being targeted to a new kind of male consumer.
The metrosexual label, which began in 2002 and applies to men who have an inordinate interest in appearance and style, has been replaced by the "retrosexual." "A retrosexual is concerned about how he looks but he's also more of a guy's guy," said Porto. "He's rugged, athletic and comfortable with his own masculinity."
Mustang For Men is now available at SteedShop.com (http://www.steedshop.com/servlet/Categories?category=Apparel%3A-+Jewelry+%26+Extras)

BurnTire
06-27-07, 01:52 PM
Chicks will be going wild.

MinGry03
06-27-07, 08:09 PM
I wonder if it smells like one of these three:

1. Oil
2. Gas
3. Exhaust fumes

If it does then I am sold......:sticktonge:

AZSonicSnake
06-27-07, 08:21 PM
or burnt rubber from doin a burnout!! thats a kick ass smell right thar...

silver03cobra
06-27-07, 10:08 PM
where can i buy it?

Jacostang
06-27-07, 10:14 PM
where can i buy it?
www.steedshop.com (http://www.steedshop.com)