PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Ricer Street Racers Cars.

BurnTire
06-21-07, 10:37 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=952695&cl=3109487&ch=952701&src=

Casey39er
06-22-07, 09:12 AM
A fitting end... :busted:

Dan
06-22-07, 10:30 AM

ASUSMC
06-22-07, 11:51 AM
Except they mentioned in the story that EVERY car crushed had STOLEN ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS. The cars are seized for having stolen goods after being impounded for racing. If it is seized the government can do whatever they want with them be it auction them off or crush them.

Jacostang
06-22-07, 12:58 PM
They need to do the same thing to DUI Offenders!!!! Crush their cars!!!!

BurnTire
06-22-07, 05:39 PM
If you street race on Long Island and get caught you car is sold at a police auction.

Gene
06-22-07, 09:46 PM
What happens if your bank still ownes the car lol! They would have to catch me first :biglaugh:

Z O SICK
06-27-07, 11:33 AM
I think this sucks. If they do this to ricers, then we are next. I tell you what, I'll make sure my car is totalled before they take it lol.

gjmack3
06-28-07, 08:20 PM
Whatever it takes to end street racing is fine by me. I have a guy that I go to school with who just had his best friend from high school killed in a street race. All for a stupid hundred dollar race!!!! Luckily he was the only one involved. It just reinforces the fact that if you are going to race, do it in a safe and controlled environment. I.E. THE TRACK!!!!! I have seen and heard of too many people losing their lives to street racing. It needs to stop!!!!

BurnTire
06-28-07, 08:35 PM
Whatever it takes to end street racing is fine by me. I have a guy that I go to school with who just had his best friend from high school killed in a street race. All for a stupid hundred dollar race!!!! Luckily he was the only one involved. It just reinforces the fact that if you are going to race, do it in a safe and controlled environment. I.E. THE TRACK!!!!! I have seen and heard of too many people losing their lives to street racing. It needs to stop!!!!

I agree the track is the safest place.

RockysMom
06-28-07, 10:45 PM
^ yeah what he said

Drag Chicken.............................:laughing1::la ughing1::laughing1:

Jacostang
06-30-07, 11:25 AM

Thats Right!!!

AZSonicSnake
06-30-07, 04:06 PM
i like the track. plus i get a nice little print out that lets me know exactly how i did. :laughing1: