PDA

View Full Version : New Muffler

RockysMom
05-04-07, 10:10 PM
Well I finally did it, I drove my butt all the way over to Stage3 Motorsports and had them install a new muffler. WOW what a difference. Ethan was very helpful in helping me pick one out. I listen to it on the computer first. It still has to break in first but it sounds beefy already. I even had them install some bezels on the tail lights. I love it. Great job guys thanks!!!!!:woot1: :woot1: :woot1:

BurnTire
05-04-07, 10:19 PM
Well I finally did it, I drove my butt all the way over to Stage3 Motorsports and had them install a new muffler. WOW what a difference. Ethan was very helpful in helping me pick one out. I listen to it on the computer first. It still has to break in first but it sounds beefy already. I even had them install some bezels on the tail lights. I love it. Great job guys thanks!!!!!:woot1: :woot1: :woot1:

So you have a little rumble in the rear now. LOL:biglaugh:

RockysMom
05-04-07, 10:20 PM
So you have a little rumble in the rear now. LOL:biglaugh:
Yeah lol lol. but I like it!!!!:twothumbsup:

AZSonicSnake
05-05-07, 02:30 AM
kick butt! cannot wait to hear it!!!

Torchmach
05-06-07, 10:59 PM
Whats next Trish ? Maybe a CAI kit, and performance tune? It gets addictive! If you do go with a CAI, and tune, Keith at Arizona Dyno Chip is a lot closer for you (Chandler), and a good guy to do business with.

RockysMom
05-06-07, 11:03 PM
Well Nick D heard it and said I should have went with dual exhausts cause it sounds like an import sheesh. Its not even broke in yet.