PDA

View Full Version : Az Cruise/BBQ ***SATURDAY MAY 12TH***

5.4 Speedster
04-18-07, 01:42 AM
Arizona Street Scene will be hosting a cruise/bbq that starts in phx and will head up to the cooler weather of Prescott. There are going to be quite a few fast cars on the cruise and we would love to have more ppl come out.

DATE: SATURDAY MAY 12TH
TIME: 12PM
PRICE: 5.00 PER PERSON FOR FOOD AND BEER
FOOD: HOT DOGS,BURGERS,CHICKEN, A FEW SIDEDISHES
BEER: 2-3 PREMIUM KEGS DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PPL RSVP

HOW IT'S GOING DOWN: EVERYONE WILL MEET UP AT THE ANTHEM OUTLET STORES OFF THE I17 IN FRONT OF THE GUESS STORE.@1030 AM SHARP. THAT MEANS IF YOU AREN'T THERE BY 1030 THAT YOU WILL DRIVE UP BY YOURSELF.
ONCE EVERYONE ARRIVES IN PRESCOTT WE WILL HAVE THE BBQ FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND THEN CRUISE UP TO JEROME FOR PICS.

50 BMG
04-18-07, 07:10 PM
There is something I just love about Prescott cruises...

Trying to remember.....

Oh yeah, DPS shutting down I-17 to catch 20 cars :pinkthumb:

BurnTire
04-18-07, 07:20 PM
LOL
You going on this one?

5.4 Speedster
04-19-07, 02:40 AM
no shit huh??lol

see you guys there??

50 BMG
04-20-07, 06:40 PM
I'm going through divorce, so I won't be on this one.

But the good news is, I'll be on most of the rest from now on :pepper:

BurnTire
04-20-07, 11:27 PM
Divorce. That stinks.
Well that was a short marriage.

mitch22
04-21-07, 11:28 AM
Count me and the wife in.......... Do you need any help??

mitch22
04-21-07, 11:55 AM
this is the difference between male and female's. I asked my wife if she wanted to go on a cruise and she thought I meant on a ship............. when she realized what I meant, well, I'm sure you can guess. Needless to say I'm still in, and my offer still stands..............:redface:

BurnTire
04-21-07, 11:56 AM
this is the difference between male and female's. I asked my wife if she wanted to go on a cruise and she thought I meant on a ship............. when she realized what I meant, well, I'm sure you can guess. Needless to say I'm still in, and my offer still stands..............:redface:

Well you asked and now you have to spend some $$$ to take her on the ship.:laughing:

mitch22
04-21-07, 12:14 PM
Well you asked and now you have to spend some $$$ to take her on the ship.:laughing:

No kidding, were doing IVF (test tube) baby and her list of I wants is very long. I just got kicked cause she read what I'm writting. At least she allows me to enjoy my my car obssesion.
P.S.
Was thinking of sending out a pic of junior in a test tube with it labeled "Jr" when and if we get the word, sounds funny to me..........

5.4 Speedster
04-21-07, 02:07 PM
As of right now I don't need any help as the girlfriend will be assisting. Hope to see more of you guys on the cruise. There are going to be quite a few cars going from what i hear.

50bmg- didn't even know you were married....
you have kids?