PDA

View Full Version : So....

Tortuga
04-14-07, 07:46 PM
I'll be returning my car fully to stock here shortly. Including CAI and Tune. When the equity meets up with what I owe, more than likely, I will sell it. So it was nice meeting everyone, but I'm pretty much giving up on cars and the whole car scene. Cya around. :cya:

07 HOSS Mustang
04-14-07, 08:41 PM
Quit the car hobby? How do you do that? I've been trying since BEFORE I had my first car in '59 (a 49 Ford coupe) and I still can't quit. It's either in your blood or it ain't. Is that carlukemia?
Same with m/cycles, I guess...

07 Hoss

AZSonicSnake
04-14-07, 09:48 PM
wow. why would you do this? don't tell me it has something to do with the hubby...that would be rather lame....

mitch22
04-14-07, 11:18 PM
That's pretty drastic. Maybe you'll have a change of heart. It's in the blood, and there is no vaccine. Hang in there, I'm sure whatever it is, it will pass.
Good Luck!!

BurnTire
04-14-07, 11:24 PM
She is probably looking to buy a cobra.

I put a card on your window Morgan. LOL

Tortuga
04-14-07, 11:26 PM
She is probably looking to buy a cobra.

I put a card on your window Morgan. LOL
I kno u phuqer. I saw it as I was opening my door. The s197 window goes down when u open the door and it went into my door. Now i have to fish it out. :laughing:

BurnTire
04-14-07, 11:34 PM
I kno u phuqer. I saw it as I was opening my door. The s197 window goes down when u open the door and it went into my door. Now i have to fish it out. :laughing:

LOL

That is great.:bounce:

BurnTire
04-19-07, 05:13 PM
I'll be returning my car fully to stock here shortly. Including CAI and Tune. When the equity meets up with what I owe, more than likely, I will sell it. So it was nice meeting everyone, but I'm pretty much giving up on cars and the whole car scene. Cya around. :cya:

LIES

I know where you defected to.

600 Posts in a week. You have been busy.:biglaugh:

Tortuga
04-19-07, 05:19 PM
LIES

I know where you defected to.

600 Posts in a week. You have been busy.:biglaugh:

i sent u a pm there. dork. i was there b4 this thread. and the past 2 weeks i've been testing kids, so i don't have anything else to do. i don't kno anymore if i am still demodding the car, but more than likely i am. besides, over there i get more technical information on the things that i hate about my car without hearing about how great ford is. :hello: i still check on here occassionally.

BurnTire
04-19-07, 05:54 PM
?L........

It's ok Dave.

The rest of us desert rats will stay here. LOL

Jacostang
04-19-07, 06:05 PM
I was going to say something completely different but it doesn't matter to me at all...

AZSonicSnake
04-19-07, 07:29 PM
so which site is this you have defected too????

Jacostang
04-19-07, 07:46 PM
It must be a chevy site.....

BurnTire
04-19-07, 07:50 PM
Its classified. LOL

Jacostang
04-19-07, 07:57 PM
Its classified. LOL
Oh well, I'm not the kind of guy that will buy a car that I hate, and then continue to bash it everytime I get the chance. Never quite understood that one. Why waste the energy in the first place....

BurnTire
04-19-07, 07:59 PM
Oh well, I'm not the kind of guy that will buy a car that I hate, and then continue to bash it everytime I get the chance. Never quite understood that one. Why waste the energy in the first place....

LOL

She loves mustangs. It is just a big show for attention.:laufhing:

Jacostang
04-19-07, 08:02 PM
I'm in too good of a mood for any crap, Soon I'll be surrounded by 5000 Ford Fans and 2500 Beautiful Blue Ovals!!!!

BurnTire
04-19-07, 08:06 PM
Get some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacostang
04-19-07, 08:09 PM
Already loaded up!!!!!:bouncy:

BurnTire
04-19-07, 08:10 PM
Cool beans.

When are you coming home?

Jacostang
04-19-07, 08:19 PM
I'll be home Tuesday, we have about 15 stangs driving ove together tomorrow morning, should be fun!! Next year you will have to bring April and come along!!!!!

BurnTire
04-19-07, 08:47 PM
I'll be home Tuesday, we have about 15 stangs driving ove together tomorrow morning, should be fun!! Next year you will have to bring April and come along!!!!!

Sounds like a plan. We can take her GT out.

Tortuga
04-19-07, 09:50 PM
The only stangs i bash are the new edge down. I don't bash my style of stangs. The only time i do is when i find problems with the cars, such as the tint or when I compare it to the f-body, which everyone knows I love more than my stang.

As for anything else, yes I am still probably de-modding the car. I signed up to the other forum b4 I decided to de-mod it. No I'm not gonna sell it cause I hate stangs or cause i don't like my car. It has to do with money issues as well as other things that need not be mentioned here.

Yes i've been on the other site, cause i still find the technical advice interesting. this site is for local things, but doesn't have much technical information for the s197, where as the other site does. It's not that much different than a smaller more specialized version of modularfords or mustangforums.

as stated b4 i'm not gonna sell it for a while. just plan on de-modding it for now. i haven't been very active on this site and i plan not to be, just wanted to let ppl kno what i was doing so i didn't just disappear. i'm not gonna be at alot of the events, if any. It has nothing to do with this site. I haven't been very active on either AZFBA or AZSS.

And just cause I'm giving up on cars and the car scene, doesn't mean I can't or won't learn more about my car for as long as I have it. It's still my baby, whether or not I choose to keep it.

BurnTire
04-19-07, 10:09 PM
Morgan I don't think anyone really cares. You are not required to visit this site if you don't want to.

I was just joking around about being a defector. I visit many other sites also.

You can bash mustangs all you want. I personally respect any car that is fast. I don't get into the childish game of your car sucks because it is made by GM, Nissan, Porsche, etc.

Jacostang
04-19-07, 11:22 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BurnTire
04-19-07, 11:27 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AZSonicSnake
04-20-07, 12:21 AM
hey, i keep going to copperstate stuff, and i have gotten the feeling from those meets that the general consus from mustang purists is that they hate new edge cars. so, i'll just keep bringing mine out to remind them that its fast and looks good too!!! :sticktonge: :bounce: :twothumbsup:

BurnTire
04-20-07, 12:22 AM
hey, i keep going to copperstate stuff, and i have gotten the feeling from those meets that the general consus from mustang purists is that they hate new edge cars. so, i'll just keep bringing mine out to remind them that its fast and looks good too!!! :sticktonge: :bounce: :twothumbsup:

Really. I never noticed that. LOL

AZSonicSnake
04-20-07, 12:24 AM
just a feeling i have gotten from the shows i have went too, and the meetings and what not. but i am a mustang enthusiast, and thats why i am there. :woot1:

BurnTire
04-20-07, 12:27 AM
As far as I am concerned the 03/04 cobra was the best mustang made to date. They must be jealous. LOL

AZSonicSnake
04-20-07, 12:34 AM
you would not expect me to argue that one now would you? lol....:woot2:

BurnTire
04-20-07, 12:36 AM
you would not expect me to argue that one now would you? lol....:woot2:

Nope maybe Dan would. We like to argue. LOL :biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
04-20-07, 12:38 AM
i think you may have even touched on something that he would not debate one bit with you on. :twothumbsup:

Jacostang
04-20-07, 12:41 AM

Don't get that one,we have more new Mustangs than older ones at the last 4 shows!!!!

AZSonicSnake
04-20-07, 12:42 AM
05-07's yes. true there. from what i have seen at most gatherings, its either 05-07's or 64-70's models.

BurnTire
04-20-07, 12:43 AM
05-07's yes. true there. from what i have seen at most gatherings, its either 05-07's or 64-70's models.

Thats all those old guys buying the new old looking car. :biglaugh:

Jacostang
04-20-07, 12:45 AM
Hey I'm only 42 and I have 3 more Mustangs than you do mister!!!! Better catch up!!!!

BurnTire
04-20-07, 12:47 AM
Hey I'm only 42 and I have 3 more Mustangs than you do mister!!!! Better catch up!!!!

LOL. We have 2. I need a bigger garage.

Jacostang
04-20-07, 12:50 AM
We need to buy a warehouse an convert it into one big shop to put all the cars in, to work on and keep safe!!

BurnTire
04-20-07, 12:52 AM
You buy and I will put a Fox in it.

50 BMG
04-20-07, 08:39 PM

The people you speak of aren't purists. At all.

Many terminator owners had a MSDS (my shit dont stink) syndrome in 2002-2006 until the GT500 came out. Then the 03/04 cost over perforamnce vs. the GT500 performance over what you paid MSRP + markup was played. Most of these MSDS folks no longer have 03/04's cause they are *gasp* 3+ years old now, and there are higher hp cars with warranties available...

IMO the 65-70 mustangs are the only ones that matter when it comes to what type is/was best. The 2004 built on a 79 fairmont chassis or a S197 identity crisis is all peanuts; 65-70 are the golden (read: best) years.

At least you can have the last word Tony...the 05 up is the current evolution of rice. Flame suit on :icon_cool:

BurnTire
04-20-07, 11:46 PM
:flamegun:

:flame:

Jacostang
04-24-07, 09:45 AM
The people you speak of aren't purists. At all.

Many terminator owners had a MSDS (my shit dont stink) syndrome in 2002-2006 until the GT500 came out. Then the 03/04 cost over perforamnce vs. the GT500 performance over what you paid MSRP + markup was played. Most of these MSDS folks no longer have 03/04's cause they are *gasp* 3+ years old now, and there are higher hp cars with warranties available...

IMO the 65-70 mustangs are the only ones that matter when it comes to what type is/was best. The 2004 built on a 79 fairmont chassis or a S197 identity crisis is all peanuts; 65-70 are the golden (read: best) years.

At least you can have the last word Tony...the 05 up is the current evolution of rice. Flame suit on :icon_cool:

Well lets call the 641/2 Mustangs FALCONS because that is what the car was based upon and has over 50% of the same stuff on it. If you sat in a Falcon or Ranchero, the only way that you would know you were in a Mustang was to look at the badge....................That crack about rice is just off the chart...Comments like that are just un warrented and maybe Morgan was right.........Thats one thing you will never ever see ME do is bash another Mustang. End of Line............

Casey39er
04-24-07, 02:13 PM
:+1:

Ethan@S3M
04-24-07, 02:23 PM
Who knew that Morgans last posted thread on here would be so popular.

BurnTire
04-24-07, 02:30 PM
Who knew that Morgans last posted thread on here would be so popular.

Post count has gone up big time.

50 BMG
04-26-07, 11:41 AM
That crack about rice is just off the chart...Comments like that are just un warrented and maybe Morgan was right.........Thats one thing you will never ever see ME do is bash another Mustang. End of Line............

I guess the smiley and "flame suit on" suggested I was being 100% serious with the rice comment...