PDA

View Full Version : What a weekend

Gene
03-12-07, 12:36 PM
Sorry dudes, i wish i could have been there this saturday so you have to fill me in on the details. I had to fly out to LA over the weekend for some business. I'm back now, just wish i could have been there since i really wanted to line up against Burn-outerhubs. Oh wait, his level 5.003's are crap. No hard feelings man, i know how it is. :twothumbsup:

ASUSMC
03-12-07, 01:12 PM
He pulled mad 60ft's with the Nikes. I am now BurnClutch. Somewhere there is videos floating around but I haven't seen anybody post any... WTF?

BurnTire
03-12-07, 01:39 PM
Sorry dudes, i wish i could have been there this saturday so you have to fill me in on the details. I had to fly out to LA over the weekend for some business. I'm back now, just wish i could have been there since i really wanted to line up against Burn-outerhubs. Oh wait, his level 5.003's are crap. No hard feelings man, i know how it is. :twothumbsup:

Screw off Mr. 11.5 LOL:biglaugh:
And to think I was going to lend you my slicks.

Level 5's rock if you like looking at your car on jack stands.:madashell:

AZSonicSnake
03-12-07, 02:05 PM
i took three video's. and two were when dan took my car down the track, and the other was his car. none of the videos are that good.

Ethan@S3M
03-12-07, 02:09 PM
How fast did you car go Tony?

AZSonicSnake
03-12-07, 02:17 PM
slow. dan clicked off a 12.39@117, best i could pull was a 12.63@114. car was not burnin' both tires through the box, and thus spinning really bad off the line. plus a bushing spit out of the upper control arm early in the day (bad upr). but i got seat time, so i was more than happy with that. time to upgrade the diff, and kick upr in the balls, and we will be good to go.

Gene
03-12-07, 03:08 PM
Hey, 11.5's keep me legal since i have no cage, no jacket, and no pride! I could give 2 shits what my time is as long as I put a couple lengths on you Jeff. Should i come over to your house and tell you how cool your car looks on stands? What is your "standing" 1/4 time LMAO!

AZSonicSnake
03-12-07, 03:15 PM
wow....looks like jeff is the guy in the white shirt in gene's sig...lol...

BurnTire
03-12-07, 07:14 PM
Hey, 11.5's keep me legal since i have no cage, no jacket, and no pride! I could give 2 shits what my time is as long as I put a couple lengths on you Jeff. Should i come over to your house and tell you how cool your car looks on stands? What is your "standing" 1/4 time LMAO!

LOL.
I heated up my Nike's and ran the 0 to 6ft time in one millionth of a second.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/74/Dr_Evil.jpg/800px-Dr_Evil.jpg

BurnTire
03-12-07, 07:18 PM
wow....looks like jeff is the guy in the white shirt in gene's sig...lol...

No I would duck and run if that was Gene trying to punch me. I would keep running until he wore out. LOL

Indy
03-12-07, 08:04 PM
LOL :biglaugh: You guys are killing me!

Gene
03-12-07, 08:06 PM
No I would duck and run if that was Gene trying to punch me. I would keep running until he wore out. LOL

i dont think you could gas me biker boy. Maybe on your schwinn. I'd bet I can run 5 miles faster than anyone on this board. I've been training my ass off.

BurnTire
03-12-07, 08:14 PM
i dont think you could gas me biker boy. Maybe on your schwinn. I'd bet I can run 5 miles faster than anyone on this board. I've been training my ass off.

Maybe on the schwinn. LOL
Hell I will give you a ten mile start on a 80 mile into the moutains ride and still beat you by 40 miles.

Stop by the shop and drop 5 grand on a new Litespeed and start training.

Remember I am an old man going to be 37 this year. LOL

http://members.cox.net/highperformancestangs/bike.jpg

Gene
03-12-07, 08:25 PM
Maybe on the schwinn. LOL
Hell I will give you a ten mile start on a 80 mile into the moutains ride and still beat you by 40 miles.

Stop by the shop and drop 5 grand on a new Litespeed and start training.

Remember I am an old man going to be 37 this year. LOL

phuck that, this isnt pinks lol! I accept your challenge on my trek 4500

03cobrazzz
03-12-07, 08:41 PM
He Tony it looked like Dan was on fire, running your car.but you see when you burn off the rubber and the weight is gone you go faster.i guess its time for a diet.haha i started today.:biglaugh:

Ethan@S3M
03-12-07, 08:43 PM
Super Gay! Thats all Im gonna say.:sissyfight:

BLK03SVT
03-12-07, 09:03 PM
Should have let Dan drive my car as well....he'd have done a lot better than a 12.7..which is all I could muster....

BurnTire
03-12-07, 09:07 PM
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/b5/2a/2003-Trek-4500-bikes-resized200.jpg

Girly Bike. LOL

AZSonicSnake
03-12-07, 09:30 PM
andy- yea, true, but the tires are nice and evened out now.

now time for a better diff....hello eaton detroit truetrac!! :woot1:

BurnTire
03-12-07, 09:46 PM
andy- yea, true, but the tires are nice and evened out now.

now time for a better diff....hello eaton detroit truetrac!! :woot1:

What do you have now Tony?

Gene
03-12-07, 09:54 PM
Tony, get the ford trac-loc, cheap, rebuildable, and strong. I rock one. $189, its like a sore dick, cant beat it. Also, let me have a whirl in driving that beast. You still want my lakewood setup?

AZSonicSnake
03-12-07, 09:56 PM
i want a diff that will last up better. so thus the upgrade. i don't wanna be replacin this thing too much.

still up in the air on the suspension. honestly, i was saving to upgrade it, and boom. this problem hits.

and jeff, from what i am told, i have a ford trac loc in there....wonder if steve would know for sure what is in there.....

BurnTire
03-12-07, 10:02 PM
i want a diff that will last up better. so thus the upgrade. i don't wanna be replacin this thing too much.

still up in the air on the suspension. honestly, i was saving to upgrade it, and boom. this problem hits.

and jeff, from what i am told, i have a ford trac loc in there....wonder if steve would know for sure what is in there.....

You can rebuild the trac loc very inexpensively. Devin can re arrange the clutches to give you an additional plate per side. I rebuilt mine on the 5.0 I had. But the true trac is a good setup also, but based on your power levels you can consider the rebuild. The clutch kit is about $50.

Gene
03-12-07, 10:20 PM
I have a lot of power and it holds, food for thought. :twothumbsup: If you dont want the coilovers and 90/10s, ebay here I come.

ASUSMC
03-12-07, 11:30 PM

Gene I will run you for a 40 time. Ran my first one since high school. I am 30 pounds heavier, 2 knee surgeries, and 3 years since my last one. Ran it in 5.1 which is 1 tenth off my best high school time. Used the same timer too.

Also if I didn't need a clutch and had some money your suspension would be mine...

RockysMom
03-13-07, 07:29 AM
Sheesh, Play nice boys hehehe. And Jeff No your not old at 37 good lord, What the hell does that make me sheesh. Here are some pics I took, Most of them have jeffs ASS in them rofl rofl. His nikes are way quick lol...215

RockysMom
03-13-07, 07:31 AM

RockysMom
03-13-07, 07:34 AM

Gene
03-13-07, 07:35 AM
Gene I will run you for a 40 time. Ran my first one since high school. I am 30 pounds heavier, 2 knee surgeries, and 3 years since my last one. Ran it in 5.1 which is 1 tenth off my best high school time. Used the same timer too.

Also if I didn't need a clutch and had some money your suspension would be mine...

Its on dude! Also, if you want the struts and coilovers, just say you'll take them and I'll hold on to them until you gather the funds. I'd rather see someone on here put them to good use.

AZSonicSnake
03-13-07, 08:55 AM
You can rebuild the trac loc very inexpensively. Devin can re arrange the clutches to give you an additional plate per side. I rebuilt mine on the 5.0 I had. But the true trac is a good setup also, but based on your power levels you can consider the rebuild. The clutch kit is about $50.

devin himself told me this would only be a temp fix, and did not really feel it would be good to go that way. i would rather sink the cash into something that will last. and not need to worry about this for a long time. as i will be adding more power, just will take a little time.

gene- told ya i would do it, just will be a few weeks longer. i was gonna get them from you here in a few days, but, i need to fix the rear end first. i have a bunch of things going on ebay to finance some more mods to the car, and that was one of the first things planned.

ASUSMC
03-13-07, 09:11 AM
Tony the suspension is yours first. I can't really afford it right now and gotta start saving for when something breaks, cause I have a feeling it will be sooner than I had hoped.

AZSonicSnake
03-13-07, 09:49 AM
cool cool. far as i am concerned though, which ever of us gets the dough first gets it. :icon_cool:

Ethan@S3M
03-13-07, 10:16 AM
Nice shirt Jeff.

ASUSMC
03-13-07, 10:24 AM
When do I get to sport one of them shirts?

Gene
03-13-07, 12:23 PM
Tony, I'll keep them for ya!

BurnTire
03-13-07, 08:23 PM
Nice shirt Jeff.

Free Advertising. LOL

BurnTire
03-13-07, 08:24 PM
Trish
Your camera sucks!!

RockysMom