PDA

View Full Version : Local place for new helmet!!

DesertMach
02-26-07, 06:10 AM
Last time I was at the track,(our last club day) the tech inspector told me my helmet was just DOT approved and not Snell.
I would like to run the car again on the !0th at our next track day and I need to get a new helmet quick.
Can you guys tell me a good local place to get a new helmet hopefully around 150.00 or less???

Thanks in advance, Bob.

ASUSMC
02-26-07, 07:33 AM
I got mine from DynoJoe who is a sponsor here. Only took 3 days in shipping and it fits great. Good price too

TRUUBLE
02-26-07, 08:35 AM
Last time I was at the track,(our last club day) the tech inspector told me my helmet was just DOT approved and not Snell.
I would like to run the car again on the !0th at our next track day and I need to get a new helmet quick.
Can you guys tell me a good local place to get a new helmet hopefully around 150.00 or less???

Thanks in advance, Bob.

I got a nice new M2005 from Summit for about $150 . . . was here in 2 days.

DesertMach
02-27-07, 07:17 AM
I got mine from DynoJoe who is a sponsor here. Only took 3 days in shipping and it fits great. Good price too

Just spoke with DynoJoe through pm's, Looks like I will be going through him.
Thanks for the info... Bob

rsnider
04-06-07, 04:00 PM
Hey Bob,

I figure no one will mind a hi-jack since this is kind of an old thread. Did you ever purchase some DR's? I sold the BFG's I let you use but have bought some Mickey Thompson e.t. drag radials on aluminum wheels. I am going to make sure they hook, if they do I will probably buy to identical MT's new to mount on the Mach 1 rims I bought from Jay. If I buy new tires are you interested in the set I just picked up?