PDA

View Full Version : Tri-ax STS

Chris B.
02-21-07, 09:40 AM
Finally got my Tri-ax installed! What a great mod, shifts are great! This is one mod I would highly recommend if you haven't done so yet!

Hey Dave... next time I see you I'll let you take it for a test drive!:highfive:

ASUSMC
02-21-07, 01:55 PM
did you use the instructions i sent you. Really it is pretty self explanatory.

And mine works great as well.

Chris B.
02-21-07, 04:12 PM
did you use the instructions i sent you. Really it is pretty self explanatory.

And mine works great as well.

Yes I did, and thanks! It was pretty self explanatory.

Jacostang
02-21-07, 05:54 PM
Ok Next time I'll have to give her a spin!!!! Literally!!:bouncy:

Torchmach
02-21-07, 06:56 PM
Hey Dave... next time I see you I'll let you take it for a test drive!:highfive:

Watch it Chris! He might not want to give it back.........Remember Dave had a hard time turning the keys over to you in the first place.

IMO there is not other improvement you can make on the $$ per fun-o-meter rating than installing an aftermarket shifter.

I installed the MGW shifter on my Mach 1, enjoyed it so much I installed an MGW on my '88 GT. Fun Fun Fun!! No more missed shifts into 3rd.

Chris B.
02-21-07, 08:31 PM
Watch it Chris! He might not want to give it back.........Remember Dave had a hard time turning the keys over to you in the first place.

IMO there is not other improvement you can make on the $$ per fun-o-meter rating than installing an aftermarket shifter.

I installed the MGW shifter on my Mach 1, enjoyed it so much I installed an MGW on my '88 GT. Fun Fun Fun!! No more missed shifts into 3rd.

The shift from 2nd to 3rd was the most dramatic IMO. With the Tri-ax it pretty much automatically goes into 3rd from 2nd!! And I agree, aftermarket shifters are the best!!:woot2:

93mustank
02-21-07, 11:41 PM
+2 for the tri -ax.....shifts like jesus was inside my tranny......:3gears:

TruBluScreamer
02-22-07, 09:41 AM
Ive got the same shifter and it is so clean I love it