PDA

View Full Version : Video editing software

Gene
01-21-07, 08:28 PM
What do you guys use to download your videocamera vids onto the internet or even my computer for that matter? I have a sony digital 8. I have a bunch of cool shit to post, but have no means to post it. Please let me know if anyone has any software that I can "borrow":biglaugh: Thanks, Gene

06blacksabbath
01-22-07, 10:52 AM
i just picked up a system off ebay for about 30 bucks... i have an old 8mm RCA only video camera has decent enough picture for me, well the kit has a whole set up for any RCA S VIDEO USB and any other in/out conversion you use with a program to set up for recieving and editing on the computer... seems pretty legit and i should get it in tommorrow so i'll let ya know how that works out for me :)

vicious781
01-24-07, 03:18 AM
Adobe Preimere Pro my friend. My camcorder has digital out so I either use that, or my TV tuner card. Cant go wrong with Adobe!

HIKER
01-24-07, 12:08 PM
I have a DVD of some old 8mm movies from the 50's and 60's and I would like to download about 2-3 minutes of footage into a file on to my computer so I can upload it into forum. Can anyone do this. I'd pay ya. It's old drag racing footage from Cordova Drag Park in Illinois from the late 50's. Pretty cool stuff