PDA

View Full Version : Gotta new tattoo!

AZSonicSnake
01-21-07, 05:32 PM
ok, so i normally wouldn't bug you guys with tattoo pictures, but this one is rather mustang related. so i thought i would share. spent three hours on saturday evening getting it. and i think the result is rather sweet.

http://www.msprotege.com/members/AzMz6/cobra%20tattoo/tattoos%20010%20(Medium).jpg

BLK03SVT
01-21-07, 05:39 PM
I can't see the picture!

BLK03SVT
01-21-07, 05:40 PM
Now I can....wow...looks like that might have hurt a bit! Nice!

speedracer
01-21-07, 05:41 PM
ok, so i normally wouldn't bug you guys with tattoo pictures, but this one is rather mustang related. so i thought i would share. spent three hours on saturday evening getting it. and i think the result is rather sweet.

nice work! I've had a Cobra on my right arm for 10 years

AZSonicSnake
01-21-07, 06:03 PM
Now I can....wow...looks like that might have hurt a bit! Nice!

the outline did not bug me too bad, but the color hurt like hell. mainly from what felt like dragging the needle. and today my whole shoulder is sore as hell.

speedracer- thanks and glad i'm not the only one! hehe.

Tortuga
01-21-07, 07:07 PM
Didn't you already get one? Color did hurt quite a bit.

AZSonicSnake
01-21-07, 08:42 PM
yup. this is number 2...and will be the last for awhile. need to get back to spending money on the car...:bounce:

Tortuga
01-21-07, 08:46 PM
It's pretty awesome looking and very unique, too bad it's a cobra symbol. :hide:

j/k man, I like it.

AZSonicSnake
01-21-07, 08:48 PM
i figured you would have something like that to say. hehe. :twothumbsup:

so, one up me and get a firebird tat...:pinkthumb:

Tortuga
01-21-07, 08:57 PM
i figured you would have something like that to say. hehe. :twothumbsup:

so, one up me and get a firebird tat...:pinkthumb:

If i would get another tat, it's gonna either be race flags (dunno where) or angel wings that take up my whole back. I thought about doing some wings that start at my shoulder balde and the tips end near my butt, that were made up flames similar to that of the screaming chicken found on some birdys. Besides that, I can't think of any car symbol that I would want inscribed on my body. I much prefer my cat paw, replicated after my baby foxy's paw. It has to mean alot for me to do it and sadly enough, car symbols mean nothing to me. The only thing that matters is the size of and potential of... wait, were we talking about cars here?

Tortuga
01-21-07, 09:11 PM
Besides, I've been showing loyaltly lately. It's not towards stangs, but hey it works! I told that one guy about HPS. And mentioned HPS on my myspace page. :yes: lol

AZSonicSnake
01-21-07, 10:06 PM
understandable. i thought quite a bit about this one. and decided that this logo really was a timeless image, and represented what i have always liked about cars. and cars, more specifically fords, have been a huge part of my life. so i figured it to be very fitting. and something i could appreciate even when i am 80. :Bucktooth:

speedracer
01-22-07, 03:18 PM
Here's mine, I got it back in 98. Unlike most snakes that eat mice, mine eats a steady diet of birdys and marows with some rice as a side dish :yes:

AZSonicSnake
01-22-07, 04:15 PM
nice. i was going to just the snake by itself, but decided i wanted a little more. but it added a little more pain. lol...