PDA

View Full Version : New/Old guy view...........just kill me!

Pantera
01-15-07, 07:36 PM

AZSonicSnake
01-15-07, 08:28 PM
your kinda slackin too with a mere 31 posts....:biglaugh: :sticktonge:

RockysMom
01-15-07, 08:44 PM
I would have to second that motion:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Pantera
01-15-07, 08:52 PM

BurnTire
01-15-07, 09:59 PM
Pantera is Right.
Things go in spurts around here.
This site has everything and more than the big sites have.

The key to long term success is activity. Advertising dollars are generated by the amount of activity on this site.

So spread the word tell a friend and make HPS bigger.

Jacostang
01-16-07, 07:27 AM
"Spurts" Here we go again, I go to work for a couple of days and the whole post starts down that road!!!!!!!

Spurts to Sprays to streams to gushers.........:biglaugh:

RockysMom
01-16-07, 07:39 AM
"Spurts" Here we go again, I go to work for a couple of days and the whole post starts down that road!!!!!!!

Spurts to Sprays to streams to gushers.........:biglaugh:
We are talking threads rofl rofl:biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
01-16-07, 07:51 AM
wowsers. spurts?!? really? noice...:bounce:

RockysMom
01-16-07, 07:51 AM
Put it this way about the site, We can only tell people about the site we cannot force them to come on and join or participate etc... I know myself whenever I get new members for the club, I always tell them to come here for info etc.. I am hoping we can get a banner or something made up for the Spring show. This way more exposure from the club and others stopping by the trailer. As I am not showing my baby in the show, I hope I will be able to promote this site too.
Donations to this site are a big plus in helping with business cards, Flyers, Banners etc.. This way we can have one of the best damn mustang sites around and keep it running. Jeff (aka BURNTIRE) works very hard to keep the site a smashing success, always adding new things etc.. I think we can do better in keeping it a success. So, YES I agree Pantera. Come on folks lets keep it going :twothumbsup:

P.S. I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacostang
01-16-07, 08:23 AM
Keep up the talking it up!!!!!

06blacksabbath
01-16-07, 09:24 AM
hey while every 1's on the subject of promoting this site i was just wonderin if there are and window stickers or fun stuff like that? i personally am against stickers on my car :-\ (its new), but i would be happy to put a HPS sticker on seen plenty of Z's rollin around with them why not show our pride :)

BurnTire
01-16-07, 11:21 AM
hey while every 1's on the subject of promoting this site i was just wonderin if there are and window stickers or fun stuff like that? i personally am against stickers on my car :-\ (its new), but i would be happy to put a HPS sticker on seen plenty of Z's rollin around with them why not show our pride :)

LOL:biglaugh:

Tortuga
01-16-07, 01:11 PM
For one thing you're talking forum vs club events. To have a lot of activity on a forum you have to have one of two things: lots of people who get on occassionally or a good amount that get on alot. The vast majority of people either have enough of a life as to only check the forums maybe once a day (don't have a desk job) or aren't technologically literate.

I don't advertise for the site at all. But then again I don't know any mustang ppl and I stay as far away from them as I can....

and I'm not willing to put a sticker anywhere near my car. But I like the banner idea. :pinkthumb:

AZSonicSnake
01-16-07, 01:13 PM
stay away from mustang people? we do shower...geeze.... :bounce: :hi:

RockysMom
01-16-07, 01:16 PM
For one thing you're talking forum vs club events.
This is the forums for the club, so its all tied together in one way or another.

BurnTire
01-16-07, 01:23 PM
For one thing you're talking forum vs club events. To have a lot of activity on a forum you have to have one of two things: lots of people who get on occassionally or a good amount that get on alot. The vast majority of people either have enough of a life as to only check the forums maybe once a day (don't have a desk job) or aren't technologically literate.

I don't advertise for the site at all. But then again I don't know any mustang ppl and I stay as far away from them as I can....

and I'm not willing to put a sticker anywhere near my car. But I like the banner idea. :pinkthumb:

I don't know many F-body people. Maybe it is because they are 26 car lengths behind me at the track.

:biglaugh:

Tortuga
01-16-07, 01:26 PM
I don't know many F-body people. Maybe it is because they are 26 car lengths behind me at the track.

:biglaugh:

Lol. Maybe that's why I don't know many stangies. :pet: :pointlaff: :hide: