PDA

View Full Version : Used 2012 BOSS 302

InTheClubNow
05-08-12, 04:54 PM
So word just trickled in that one of our stores up North took in a 2012 BOSS 302, but didnt want to keep it and sent it right down the street from me. I hardly have any info on it,only the VIN and Color, but i have some pictures on the way. Reason for this post though, is to see if anyone would have any interest in this car if could get my hands on it.

El Jefe
05-09-12, 12:07 PM
Price?

Mystic544
05-09-12, 09:15 PM
miles, mods, condition (paint, interior) Price ... and how soon can I have her hahahaLOVE the Boss in White!My friend back in central IL picked up a new red one for $3500 under sticker - 2013's (GT, Boss, Shelby) in such demand that they have to do something to move the 12's - I almost want to roll back there to pick something up!!!

Rick Shopmier
05-10-12, 08:42 AM
Out of curiosity went looking for this car, looks like Lexus Scottsdale, but not in their inventory. Since they are owned by Earnhardt look there, no luck. Found 160 new/used Boss' around the country, priced from $ 56.9K new(in CO, are these guys nuts) to $ 39.9K used (TX). This particular car does not have the Recaros/Torsen diff. and would have sold new for about $ 41.1 K. A couple of new 12 Boss' around town.

InTheClubNow
05-10-12, 12:51 PM
This car was owned by a guy at the BMW North Scottsdale store i believe. It has 4,016 miles on it and is clean, under all the dirt from yesterdays storm. Price is still up in the air since we dont own the car. I would ball park it around $40-$43k

Rick Shopmier
05-10-12, 01:59 PM
I don't mind seeing the value stay strong, after all I had to go to Colorado the get one at $2K back of sticker and pay half the sales tax asked here (5.1% comared to 9.5% here, net saving of $1.5k) so I came out to the good of $ 3K after my cost to trailer it back. Checked the vin, never in the Boss 302 Registery, also the buyer most likely won't get the owner package (contains some cool stuff, like numbered key fob, letters of authenticity (more) and of course the invite for a free drivers school and track day at Miller Motorsports Park ($ 1200 value). Considering the Arizona market, already titled, miles and lack of Recaros, I would guess that it will sell in the $ 37 to $ 39 range, if it's clean and straight. If the past owner traded it for an M3, then he traded down in track performance, a DVD with the car from Ford shows it dusting the M3 at Laguna Seca, and a u-tube from Sport Auto in Germany verifys the fact at Hockenheimring.

InTheClubNow
05-10-12, 02:23 PM
The person who traded it bought...........wait for it......a used honda accord?

IansBAJ
05-10-12, 03:48 PM
WTF wow i'd shoot my face off before I did that.

Rick Shopmier
05-10-12, 05:59 PM
Go figure! At least he didn't buy a used Prius.