PDA

View Full Version : Movie night may 11 2012 hanks house

JoeT
05-05-12, 06:39 PM
Hanks has been kind enough to do movie night one more time!! You losers that don't show up for this really suck! http://azponys.com/images/smilies/sad.gif
I really expect a better turn out for Hanks movies since he is kind enough to open his home to all the Mustang people NO MATTER what your club affiliation. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!
Sound off, who's coming this next Friday. Be there by 5:30 pm. Its honestly your loss if you don't come its really a fun time.

Dr. Apex
05-05-12, 08:36 PM
Is this a member that simply has people over to his house for movies? I will be arriving from Ohio friday morning and if I get some time will be out looking to meet folks in town, would be up for this, get to meet some of the mustang crowd!!

Jacostang
05-05-12, 11:39 PM
It was great again this past week! Good food and dessert plus a 30 foot screen and all the friends! Hank and Carol have been entertaining us for years!! Summer time is pool and movies! We watched Contraband last night.. Always a good time!:icon_smile:

JoeT
05-05-12, 11:56 PM
Is this a member that simply has people over to his house for movies? I will be arriving from Ohio friday morning and if I get some time will be out looking to meet folks in town, would be up for this, get to meet some of the mustang crowd!!

Sure everyone is welcome! I think you'd get a chance to meet some Mustang fanatics!

HanksGT
05-08-12, 01:00 AM
PM me for directions. We right off the 101 at Cave Creek Road.

03cobrazzz
05-08-12, 01:54 PM
PM me for directions. We right off the 101 at Cave Creek Road. I caaaaaaant stayawaaaaay its so much fun every time i willlllll be there AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Dr. Apex
05-08-12, 07:21 PM
Will do, I leave in the morning to start heading down there, will be in town around noon friday. I'll get a hold of you by then for directions, thanx!

Jacostang
05-09-12, 07:51 PM
Very Cool See you guys Friday!!

HanksGT
05-11-12, 08:59 AM
Some disturbing news: Sammie, Shelby & Carol had the stomach bug Tuesday & Wednesday and all was fine Thursday so I thought we could have the movie. 2am this morning my sis-in-law is sick with it (she lives with us). So I don't know how everyone feels about coming to a sick house.

Sorry!

Dr. Apex
05-11-12, 11:58 AM
Well as you and I just talked about I'm broke down in the neighborhood so I'm up in the air for the whole weekend, at least it happened here

Rick Shopmier
05-11-12, 01:04 PM
:yuck:I am still battling this freaking cold, definitely something don't want to share with my Ford friends, but willing to pass around the :biglaugh:chevy guys. May just pass on the movies to nite.