PDA

View Full Version : Friday 4/27 Movie Night at Hanks

HanksGT
04-26-12, 12:30 AM
Movie night at Hank & Carols by CostCo in N Phoenix
Arrive around 6pm
We'll chip in and order CostCo pizza by 6:30 ($10/ea Lg pie available in cheese, pepperoni or combo)
Eat by 7pm and start watching a movie on the outdoor big screen
Bring: some soft drinks

Middle Men has been suggested as a movie, but it is rated R

All of our Mustang Friends are invited

JoeT
04-26-12, 10:23 PM
It would be really nice if the people here that view this make some mention if your coming or not to give Carol and Hank some notice of who's attending and who's not. If you have not been to Hanks for movie night your missing a really fun time, its almost like being at the drive in, but actually a little better!!

03cobrazzz
04-27-12, 10:39 AM
i will be there

Rick Shopmier
04-28-12, 08:36 AM
Had a great time last night. Watched Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol on the monster screen in Hanks back yard, ate pizza, fresh baked cake and enjoyed the movie under the stars. Thanks to Hank and his family, great hosts.

HanksGT
04-28-12, 10:19 AM
Thanks. We always have a great time with everyone over. What are we watching next week? I got the Convoy movie Andy was asking about. And I want to watch Diamonds are Forever. And Knight & Day and.....

Had a great time last night. Watched Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol on the monster screen in Hanks back yard, ate pizza, fresh baked cake and enjoyed the movie under the stars. Thanks to Hank and his family, great hosts.

JoeT
04-28-12, 11:43 AM
Sorry I missed it. Helped a nephew move and bought a puppy :mrgreen:

Jacostang
04-28-12, 03:34 PM
Me too missed this one, next time for sure!