Tortuga
01-09-07, 03:19 PM
officially sufficiently bored.... :jumpcouch:

AZSonicSnake
01-09-07, 03:57 PM
same here...work is boring today....:pepper:

Jacostang
01-09-07, 04:07 PM
There is always the slow down after the holidays, but fret not lots of fun stuff comming up!!! And I just checked the mail and my plate came in!!! LYMLITE So now I have to go put it on the car!!!!

50 BMG
01-09-07, 04:20 PM
I just checked the mail and my plate came in!!!

I just checked my mail too; my engine will be here next week...

BurnTire
01-09-07, 04:21 PM
I just checked my mail too; my engine will be here next week...

Cool:3gears:

AZSonicSnake
01-09-07, 04:23 PM
There is always the slow down after the holidays, but fret not lots of fun stuff comming up!!! And I just checked the mail and my plate came in!!! LYMLITE So now I have to go put it on the car!!!!

SWEET. i got my plate last weekend too. woot! they got it done really quickly. got it two weeks after i ordered it. of the four i have ordered, none have came that fast!

03cobrazzz
01-09-07, 04:34 PM
SWEET. i got my plate last weekend too. woot! they got it done really quickly. got it two weeks after i ordered it. of the four i have ordered, none have came that fast!gess they have enough prisoners to get the work done fast.slow time sucks too much time and not enough money.are you going to world of wheels?

Jacostang
01-09-07, 05:21 PM
gess they have enough prisoners to get the work done fast.slow time sucks too much time and not enough money.are you going to world of wheels?
I think I am depending on how busy work is that week!!

Chris B.
01-09-07, 05:25 PM

PICTURES PLEASE!!!:bouncy: Yeah I know it's just a license plate but... I still like pictures!!

RockysMom
01-09-07, 06:26 PM
SO EXCITED, I JUST GOT A PROMOTION AT WORK AND WILL BE FLYING TO LOS ANGELES FOR TRAINING Feb 6th thru the 8th. WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
Money money money mooooneeeeeeeyyy, More goodies for my baby coming soon now oh yeahhhhhhhhhh. No, im not moving away, Sorry guys lol:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

RockysMom
01-09-07, 06:27 PM
P.S. who wants to watch my baby while im gone rofl rofl JUST JOKINGGGGGGGGGGG rofl

SuperDust22
01-09-07, 06:33 PM
Damn I have been busy as hell lately. This is has been a shitty first of the year for me. Oh well, school starts next week and I should have my business up and running by feb 1st and I been in my new apt. Moving sucks.

Dustin

AZSonicSnake
01-09-07, 06:35 PM
rockysmom- big time congrats!!! plus you and rocky look mighty nice on the cover of the newest copperstate newsletter. :twothumbsup:

RockysMom
01-09-07, 06:51 PM
Awwww Thanks so much, Did ya read the letter? OMG I cry everytime I read it. I finally got a color copy and Im going to send it to my family. Whoohoooo Thanks again:laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1:

AZSonicSnake
01-09-07, 07:23 PM
yes i did, very nicely written. :)