PDA

View Full Version : New member from Ohio

Dr. Apex
04-19-12, 05:30 PM
Hey everyone, names Ben. I currently live in Columbus, Oh but am moving to Phoenix, AZ in a couple weeks. I have an 04 Mustang Gt with a few mods. I'm big into autocross, HPDE track days, and generally anything to do with cars.

The car already has a chinese cold air/throttle body on it and I just replaced the cihinese exhaust with Kooks long tubes/x-pipe and an SLP loud mouth catback, MM subframe conns, MM panhard will be installed this week, Wilwood Superlite 6R 13" front brakes, and Enkei RPF-1's w/Star Specs and quantum motorsports brake ducts, Mach 1 grille and matte black rear bumper insert.

My old youtube channel(no mustang vids yet as its really out of date): http://www.youtube.com/user/zerobar78?ob=0

Will be adding some pics here soon.

BurnTire
04-19-12, 09:10 PM
:welcome4:

Jacostang
04-19-12, 10:51 PM
Welcome!!

Dr. Apex
04-20-12, 08:02 PM
Thanx. I tried to upload some pics but they're too big, will get them resized and uploaded this weekend hopefully.

Dr. Apex
04-21-12, 06:52 PM
Added pics to garage and started an album, enjoy.

BTW, for you AZ guys. I'm still fishing around for a room to rent. Work keeps me out weeks at a time so I've been looking at rooms for rent as I can't justify an apartment by myself, if you know of anyone looking for a roommate and could let me know it would be appreciated.

Scott GT/CS
04-26-12, 12:13 PM
Welcome to HPS!