PDA

View Full Version : Bilstein Struts/Shocks!!

wizwrath
03-18-12, 08:31 AM
Fox ('87-'93) Bilstein Struts and Shocks, super low miles/usage, taking best offers, originally paid 750.00 shipped to me, (please consider shipping/PayPal). Please PM for quicker response. Alternate e-mail: wiz007@aim.com. Coming from Hawaii.

4Jenna
03-19-12, 02:28 PM
Bump for a nice set of struts/shocks. Love them on the wifes Notch

wizwrath
03-20-12, 03:10 AM
Thanks 4Jenna :bouncy: I think Bilsteins are the best all around struts/shocks, I have them on all of my set-ups, these are super low miles, the reasons im selling these are because I went with a complete coilover set-up (Bilsteins of course) and the most reason is because I need the money, if I didnt, I wouldnt sell these for anything less then I paid for them. But Im taking offer guys (I paid over 750.00 for them), and im sure if you swap out your regular brand new units, these will make a very big difference everywhere.

suicidekings
03-20-12, 12:24 PM
Dang!!! wish they were for a 03 mach 1. I need some of these!

scooter3
03-20-12, 05:33 PM
Bump for a great shock. Just put a full set on my GT and wow what a difference they make. A great combination to my H&R springs.

wizwrath
03-21-12, 02:13 AM
Thanks Scooter3, the H&R Springs and Bilsteins are like they were made in heaven actually : ).
Suicidekings: e-mail me directly if you are interested in a new set at: wiz007@aim.com

suicidekings
03-21-12, 11:46 PM
Wiz, I sent you an email but didnt hear back yet.... I have been looking and for the struts I have been seeing 87-04, do you know if these will fit my car without modifications?

wizwrath
03-22-12, 01:35 AM
Hey Tony,
I just responded to your e-mail. I strongly suggest letting me know the detailed mods on your stang and I can help you get set-up correctly.

suicidekings
03-22-12, 01:37 AM
Hey Tony,
I just responded to your e-mail. I strongly suggest letting me know the detailed mods on your stang and I can help you get set-up correctly.

I am running Maximum Motorsports CC plates, H&R super sport springs with no iso's and stock struts and shocks for now.