PDA

View Full Version : Huge THANK YOU to Pete at Hughes Performance

4Jenna
02-12-12, 06:07 PM
Pete has always taken care of me over the years, and continues to exceed all my expectations.

I burnt up the band in 1st gear due to my shifter linkage not being correct, well long story short I found this out Thursday and I had a big day of racing planned on Saturday. Just changed ALOT of parts so this shakedown day at the track was very important to me.
I yanked the trans Thursday night, brought it to Pete 1st thing Friday morning.

So easy working with Pete, anyhow I mentioned I was really wanting to run Sat and was abit bummed out about the trans. Pete replys "Thats all you had to say I'll have it ready for you later TODAY"

My jaw dropped!

Pete calls me at 3pm the trans is done. They did a complete tear down, checked everything, and obviously fixed the band in 1st. I pick it up thanking them so much, racers taking care of racers! The trans was all purty repainted, bell recert'd, and just beautiful looking again!

I always recc Hughes and Pete for reasons like this, they have ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS went the extra mile for me. Awesome company and Pete gets a gold star HAHA

Not only that I brought a few guys from work with me, one is from out of state and is a car guy. Pete gave us a tour of the shop, now that was bad ass!

Thank you Pete, I appr it buddy!