PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a fender roller I can rent or roll fenders on the side?

suicidekings
01-04-12, 11:46 PM
As the post states, I am looking to roll my fenders in anticipation of my H&R's goin on. Im in the east valley but will travel within a few hours!

scooter3
01-05-12, 12:01 AM
Are you sure you will need it? I have the same springs and running 315's on the back with no issues at all.

suicidekings
01-05-12, 12:03 AM
I would much rather be safe than sorry. I just dont want my sidewalls all cut up when I go over bumps etc, its a daily driver.

scooter3
01-05-12, 12:09 AM
I would much rather be safe than sorry. I just dont want my sidewalls all cut up when I go over bumps etc, its a daily driver.

I just saw your pics again and see you are running 10's in back so yeah, might be a good idea. I am running 9's so I still have some clearence.

05mustangman
01-05-12, 01:04 AM
If you find someone who can roll fenders really well let me know.

suicidekings
01-05-12, 01:08 AM
I will for sure, I debated renting one but I dont want to mess anything up. There is a guy in the LA area that has done over 30 cars and everyone on the forum is happy with his work, not one complaint. Wish he wanted to come to AZ Lol!

OH3MGSVT
01-05-12, 10:03 AM
Also interested to see if anyone has one. I will be going 335's out back soon so I will more than likely be needing to do this

Marc
01-05-12, 12:37 PM
How hard is it to roll fenders? Thinking of going with a 10.5 inch wheel in the back on the 04 cobra.

BurnTire
01-05-12, 12:56 PM
Frank let me use his last year.

Screen name link

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/member.php/1804-fmyth

suicidekings
01-05-12, 07:04 PM
Awesome, I sent him a PM, thanks. As for how hard it is.... depends how patient you are. you bolt it to your rotor and heat your lip so you dont crack the paint and roll away.... youtube it, doesnt seem too hard just have to be patient and careful.

suicidekings
01-09-12, 12:03 AM
Frank let me use his last year.

Screen name link

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/member.php/1804-fmyth

No word from him yet. Does anyone know any shops that do this??

suicidekings
01-17-12, 07:18 PM
Alright guys! I have a friend in VA who bought one with some friends and they all rolled their fenders and said it was pretty straight forward and easy as long as you took your time and werent careless. He is letting me borrow it, I just need to pay shipping to and from. So im thinking lets set up a weekend where all of you can come to my house in chandler, I will let you guys use it and even give you pointers and tips. It would be great to meet some of you guys!

fmyth
02-20-12, 11:36 AM
Sorry for the slow reply but I have the Eastwood Fender Roller and would be willing to loan it to you if you don't mind leaving a deposit and promising to replace/repair it if you break it. I live on the East Side in Gold Canyon. PM me and I will reply with my phone number.