PDA

View Full Version : so much for going back to work

blacksunshine
11-30-06, 01:00 PM
I went in to the doctors today expecting to be released for work monday...they pulled the stitches out from the surger that I had 3 weeks ago, well he says I should be able to go back in 3 weeks. oh hell no! I requested a re-evaluation for next week. so hopefully I can go back the following week, as I have already been off for 5 weeks now. sorry for venting, but I am bored as hell, and i can't take it anymore.

BurnTire
11-30-06, 01:34 PM
I went in to the doctors today expecting to be released for work monday...they pulled the stitches out from the surger that I had 3 weeks ago, well he says I should be able to go back in 3 weeks. oh hell no! I requested a re-evaluation for next week. so hopefully I can go back the following week, as I have already been off for 5 weeks now. sorry for venting, but I am bored as hell, and i can't take it anymore.

Well that stinks.

AZSonicSnake
11-30-06, 02:16 PM
wow, sorry to hear that man. that really blows.....

ASUSMC
11-30-06, 02:56 PM
What did you have surgery on?

blacksunshine
11-30-06, 04:23 PM
What did you have surgery on?

a 4l80e torque convertor fell on my foot, and shattered the bones in my toe, they had to remove some of the peices and glue the other crap back together. It was fun.

AZSonicSnake
11-30-06, 06:47 PM
It was fun.

you sir have one twisted idea on a good time. lol...:mrgreen:

Dan
11-30-06, 06:51 PM
well you havent returned a single phone call all day

Jeremy
11-30-06, 09:15 PM

And you have?? Do they not give you your messages over there?? call me.

50 BMG
11-30-06, 09:20 PM
And you have?? Do they not give you your messages over there?? call me.

He doesn't get messages when it's my day off. Thank an Ernie when you get a chance :yes:

blacksunshine
12-01-06, 12:55 AM

who me?

ASUSMC
12-01-06, 01:13 AM
a 4l80e torque convertor fell on my foot, and shattered the bones in my toe, they had to remove some of the peices and glue the other crap back together. It was fun.

Ah... I had my ACL replaced a year and a half ago. Rehab took longer cause i went back to work a week before my doc told me too. Normally it takes a year to feel completely normal again. I STILL have some scar tissue and stuff moving around. I realize it sucks to sit around and do nothing but listen to the doctor. Its worth it in the long run.

Jeremy
12-01-06, 03:29 PM
He doesn't get messages when it's my day off. Thank an Ernie when you get a chance :yes:

Figured as much...