PDA

View Full Version : Free dog!!

JoeT
11-12-11, 07:59 AM
I am helping one of the members here place his dog in a new home. Without going into tremendous detail the current owner cannot keep the dog due to health reasons.
If you are interested please call Joe @ 602.524.5624 the dogs name is Bailey and is very sweet and smart. She would be best as a single home pet. She did come from a home with another dog so it is possible she could adapt once she becomes comfortable.
This is a great dog and knows all basic commands and tricks, sit, stay, lie down and she is house broken, spayed, identity chipped.

We are not 100% sure what breeds she is mixed with, we've said Boxer and Pit and maybe some sort of retriever.

I've spent the last 2 days with Bailey. She is very sweet and extremely sad. She is current on all her shots and seems to be in excellent health.

Bailey will require daily walking, and it would be better that she is not left alone for hours at a time until she becomes more adjusted to her new home.
She is a little nervous, but I'm assuming it is because she was just uprooted from the home shes been at for the last 3.5 years. Bailey is 4.
In my opinion she will bond quickly with her new owners and seems desperate for love. We are trying to be careful not to let her get to attached to us
since we already have 2 dogs we cannot consider taking her, but we however will not allow her to be destroyed.

She weighs about 30 pounds and the photos actually make her look larger that she is. I would consider her a smaller medium sized dog.

Thanks for your help in finding Bailey a new home! Bailey is 100% free to a good home.
No apartment dwellers please.

JoeT
11-14-11, 12:44 PM
Bailey is on probation at a new home. Hopefully it goes well.