PDA

View Full Version : PSR Closing?????

svtrichie
09-08-11, 10:15 AM
I heard that PSR might be closing?? Anyone have any info?? I was going to have them tune my car next month.

BurnTire
09-08-11, 10:56 AM
I heard they were shutting down. AzSonicSnake posted the info on his facebook.

05mustangman
09-08-11, 12:22 PM
Yup I seen that too. I was hoping to get some more info.

03cobrazzz
09-08-11, 02:16 PM
call them and you get all the info you need

El Jefe
09-09-11, 05:44 PM
Better not be

05mustangman
09-09-11, 07:09 PM
They are closed.

JoeT
09-09-11, 11:55 PM
yes they are 100% closed. I was there the other day, they are dust in the wind.

Jodaddy
09-10-11, 02:05 PM
that sucks...

Nucworker
09-11-11, 12:28 AM
Wild Bill, care to chime in on this? Whats the real deal?

JoeT
09-11-11, 09:05 AM
The real deal is they are closed. PSR lost there butts nobody supported them. Devins exact words to me was nobody has loyalty in the auto world anymore. Devin said he was going to take a few months off for vacation and then decide what he wants to do. Shane is working from home is what I heard. When I was there last Wednesday there were 3 cars left waiting to be picked up. It is a ghost town.

SloSVO
09-11-11, 10:08 AM
so is the dyno for sale ad, that's out there, their old dyno????... El Jefe, where is that link you had on the dyno for sale?

Dan
09-12-11, 01:08 AM
FS: DynoJet 224x Dyno + Rotary 4 Post Lift + MANY EXTRAS

My contact info is
Gt5892@YAHOO.COM

disclaimer: this is my personal property. I am no longer affiliated with a shop.

I have PLENTY AND PLENTY of references if needed.

All items are used and in EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER !

$25,000 OBO priced to sell!

Whats Included!
1- Dynojet 224x Dyno
1- Dynojet above ground catwalk
1- Dynojet electronics BOX kit (main brain, weather station, AFR, RPM outputs)
2- Dynojet RPM leads
1- Dynojet Air/Fuel machine with accessories
1- Rotary 4 post lift - model SM123L
2- Low profile ramps
4- wheel chocks
misc- S-Line vehicle straps and axle straps. about
1- custom Computer with mouse and keyboard
1- flat screen slim monitor
1- HP printer
misc- all computer cables and all dynojet cables included for proper hookup

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Store shots/Picture024.jpg

El Jefe
09-13-11, 12:18 PM
Hopefully Devin will tune on the side. He did a great job on my car and I dont have anyone else in Tucson I can use

Jodaddy
09-13-11, 09:12 PM
shanes working at a custom shop with his buddy again, luckily hes still employed!

BLK03SVT
09-15-11, 10:43 PM
Man this sucks to hear. Best of luck to everyone that worked there. Hopefully they'll remain in the industry in Phoenix!

rsnider
09-16-11, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear about PSR. They always did right by me. I haven't had any additional work done on my Mach, but it would have gone to PSR if I had.

starsky 77
09-20-11, 08:14 PM
my car was closed with the shop and now i have know idea where it is?
All the help getting deven #'s would be greatly apreciated?

05mustangman
09-20-11, 08:33 PM
:popcorn:

Dan
09-20-11, 08:43 PM
my car was closed with the shop and now i have know idea where it is?
All the help getting deven #'s would be greatly apreciated?

Devin has your car and will be contacting you shortly he is going to finish your car. He has just moved it to his other place that he is going to work on it at.

You will not and I repeat will not get screwed by Devin at all

WildBill
09-21-11, 11:57 PM

REALLY??????????????

WTH is this popcorn crap....................on two damn threads? With as much as Devin and us at the shop have done for you and your Grandpa?
Were you even charged for the last time your car was in the shop and worked on?

EXACTLY why it's hard to run a performance shop with no damn loyalty!

Thanks Tyler! Thanks for no support!

05mustangman
09-22-11, 12:40 AM
Really Bill?? Wow. The popcorn was just showing interest in what was going on. Wasnt to be mean or anything. Just to see what was going on with that mach 1. Bill the only thing you guys didnt charge for was test fitting wheels which took ten minutes and we were willing to pay for it. Devin said no. I no Devin would always come through as he always did when dyno tuning our cars. We brought alot of business to PSR. We always took our cars there. But when you started crying about us taking the car to shelby for some major work, that was horrible! Even after that I still had you polish my axle cover. Ive heard that alot of finger pointing is going on. But to say we werent loyal to PSR! Come on! Ask anyone in town we have always told them we take our cars to psr. And instead of complaining about popcorn on the forum that guy was probably worried to death cause he had no idea what happened to his car. updating him should have been priority number one.

I mean, say if you had your car a shop for awhile and then you seen on forums they closed down. Wouldnt you be worried about your car if the shop hadnt contacted you to let you know they still have your car and are finishing working on it? I would be.

WildBill
09-22-11, 08:29 AM
We all know what the popcorn smilie means
Naaaaaaaaa.....................Did you say in this and other threads that Devin would handle it?
Sounds like no support to me.

Crying? Really?
Get real!
Yup...........Taking your car to Nevada to have Shelby to swap a few parts and pay far more to have that done really supported local shops.

I know exactly who supported the shop. I ALWAYS asked where cold customers heard about PSR.

The crew at PSR TUNING was always there for you guys in giving you advise, answering questions, never charging actual dyno hours, and not charging higher labor rates for bringing your own parts like other shops would do.

Hey! Thanks for letting me make you a piece that no one else in the nation has! I appreciate it.

WildBill
09-22-11, 08:31 AM
FYI....................Devin will still be tuning cars in the valley.
I'll let everyone know all the contact info when Devin lets me know.

05mustangman
09-22-11, 08:48 AM
Bill I always recommended people to psr. But can I help it if they actually go? No I can't. And I hope devin does continue tuning in the valley. Cause he is by far the best tuner we have seen in the valley.And Shelby also did the install for cheaper than you guys actually quoted us. And I don't see an issue if we wanted to have work done in Vegas. You guys wouldn't help us or shelby out when they asked devin for the tune file so they could adjust the fan settings properly. They didn't no if you guys adjusted the fans to come on sooner. But yes I do thank you for the axle cover cause it looks fantastic.

AZSonicSnake
09-22-11, 09:55 AM
it is so refreshing to hear that devin will continue to tune. i wouldn't trust another soul with the tune in my cobra. 129.9 with a ported eaton and no spray speaks for itself. :1cool:

05mustangman
09-22-11, 10:03 AM
Tony your cobra is a monster. Devin definitely did a great job tuning your car. What do those cobras normally run the 1/4 mile stock?

El Jefe
09-22-11, 11:10 AM
FYI....................Devin will still be tuning cars in the valley.
I'll let everyone know all the contact info when Devin lets me know.
Good to know, please keep us updated.

SloSVO
09-22-11, 11:27 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:.. just kiss and make up already.... just stop at the mansecks.. girl on girl no problem... the drama in here is better than the daytime soaps..

and as far as this:
Cause he is by far the best tuner we have seen in the valley.

you need to open your eyes.. there are people in the valley that are just as good....

The question that I would have to ask is : What causes customer non-loyalty?

Bill, You know that Shelby owners love to have the hand of god work on their cars over anyone else.. the Saleen guys were like this back in the day..That way when someone asks at the car shows they have something to talk about..

SloSVO
09-22-11, 11:31 AM
it is so refreshing to hear that devin will continue to tune. i wouldn't trust another soul with the tune in my cobra. 129.9 with a ported eaton and no spray speaks for itself. :1cool:

When are you going back out to the track.. I would love to see this in person.. thats moving for a eaton/t56 car...

05mustangman
09-22-11, 11:59 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:.. just kiss and make up already.... just stop at the mansecks.. girl on girl no problem... the drama in here is better than the daytime soaps..and as far as this: you need to open your eyes.. there are people in the valley that are just as good....The question that I would have to ask is : What causes customer non-loyalty?Bill, You know that Shelby owners love to have the hand of god work on their cars over anyone else.. the Saleen guys were like this back in the day..That way when someone asks at the car shows they have something to talk about.. Absolutely not saying there aren't tuners just as good in the valley. I just havent seen many other peoples work. I've been to a few shops in the valley and have had work done in the past and wasn't happy. I was just really happy with devins tuning. I haven't been to extremes shop yet but have been hearing a lot of good things.

SloSVO
09-22-11, 12:11 PM
this has nothing to do with extreme.. my comments are mine.

As far as.."cause by far the best tuner we have seen in the valley".. that to me sounds like there is no one out here up to his level..

maybe saying he is one of the best tuners we've seen in the valley..

05mustangman
09-22-11, 12:17 PM
this has nothing to do with extreme.. my comments are mine. As far as.."cause by far the best tuner we have seen in the valley".. that to me sounds like there is no one out here up to his level..maybe saying he is one of the best tuners we've seen in the valley..I respect your opinions and comments. But remember, my comments are also mine. I didn't say hey all timers in phoenix suck except devin. I said he is the best I have personally seen.

SloSVO
09-22-11, 12:21 PM
Your right that is your opinion... And what you wrote isn't what you meant.. no more:sissyfight: and lets enjoy the AZ weather.. by either hitting the track or the car shows..

svtrichie
09-22-11, 12:27 PM
This is great entertainment. Hold old is everyone here!! Just had to add my 2 cents.

05mustangman
09-22-11, 12:33 PM
Your right that is your opinion... And what you wrote isn't what you meant.. no more:sissyfight: and lets enjoy the AZ weather.. by either hitting the track or the car shows.. Exactly. Got some cool weather comin hopefully and don't forget cruise on central is right around the corner!!!

AZSonicSnake
09-22-11, 12:45 PM
When are you going back out to the track.. I would love to see this in person.. thats moving for a eaton/t56 car...

in all honesty, i dunno. i am currently building a 79 notch for my track needs, and don't wanna chance hurting the build budget by hurting the cobra. :goodidea:

there are tons of videos out there though, i think i have most all the runs on my youtube account. i think the 129.9 run is on there. if not, i have the slip. i think the et was like an 11.1, so thus why the 127 is in my sig as thats what i ran on my best et pass.

http://www.youtube.com/azmz6

::edit here is one of the 129 runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpvNIGkVlvw

as for the spirited debate about tuners, my prefrence has nothing to do with a who is better than who kind of debate. fact is, my car runs great and i would not change the reason why it runs great. i have a ton of faith in the tune, and am loyal to the guy that tuned it. does that mean no one else can tune in the valley? oh helllll no. just means that is where my loyalty is, and who i trust with turning the screws on my car.

El Jefe
09-22-11, 01:00 PM
as for the spirited debate about tuners, my prefrence has nothing to do with a who is better than who kind of debate. fact is, my car runs great and i would not change the reason why it runs great. i have a ton of faith in the tune, and am loyal to the guy that tuned it. does that mean no one else can tune in the valley? oh helllll no. just means that is where my loyalty is, and who i trust with turning the screws on my car.
Same. I have never heard a bad thing about Devins abilities and he proved it to me when he tuned my car earlier this year. I have heard negative things about a handful other Phoenix shops/tuners which is why I eventually ended up with Devin

WildBill
09-22-11, 09:31 PM
Bill, You know that Shelby owners love to have the hand of god work on their cars over anyone else.. the Saleen guys were like this back in the day..That way when someone asks at the car shows they have something to talk about..

Yeah.........I know. Never understood it.

They have their priorities in the wrong place sometimes. Why would I want to give away Devin's intellectual property to his competitor? A competitor that got it's baddest car(SuperSnake) totally spanked by a GT500 swap into a Vert we done and Devin tuned.

WOH HRSY
09-23-11, 10:57 PM
Wow this sucks to hear even though I'm late to the party. I was only there once but they took great care of me.

W1ck3d
10-04-11, 04:11 PM
Nooooo devin i need help with my 19# 110 tune!

WildBill
10-04-11, 04:56 PM
Nooooo devin i need help with my 19# 110 tune!

When you're ready, just let me know and I'll set it up.:thmbsup:

Marc
10-04-11, 05:10 PM
So what is the status on Shane's Orange Cobra? I know it has been there a long time.

WildBill
10-04-11, 05:16 PM
So what is the status on Shane's Orange Cobra? I know it has been there a long time.

It's being taken car of. I'm in contact with William most every day.

W1ck3d
10-04-11, 05:47 PM
ive been ready! and also have another buddie with a full built whippled cobra ready for devin to tune so let me know when we can get this done

El Jefe
10-05-11, 12:43 PM
I have guys asking for Devins contact info as well for tunes

WildBill
10-05-11, 02:57 PM
I have guys asking for Devins contact info as well for tunes

Devin should be fully ready to tune about the same time I get back to Phoenix. As of the moment, I'm handling his scheduling of work.

svtrichie
10-05-11, 07:15 PM
Good to hear that you are coming back to phx. Hopefully everything works out for the two of you. And I am sure that he will be tuning my beater.

Marc
10-08-11, 08:27 AM
It's being taken car of. I'm in contact with William most every day.

I just feel so sorry for Shane. This has not happened to him once, but twice now with shops closing down on him. I think that car has been in limbo for 2+ years now.

WildBill
10-08-11, 09:19 AM
I just feel so sorry for Shane. This has not happened to him once, but twice now with shops closing down on him. I think that car has been in limbo for 2+ years now.
No............This has not happened to William before!
This time when it comes out of the shop, it will be done correctly and won't blow up!
It has not been with PSR for two years. His build was a long term build from the very beginning. He didn't have the money to do it all at once. We had to wait on money throughout the entire build.........from the initial diag to each part purchase and labor milestone.
Not many shops would take a build like this, but I knew of his car since he first deviated from stock...............the last time it ran well and reliable. His ordeal with the past shops over the past 4-5 years before I went and picked up his car in Cali, was the reason I went to bat for him and persuaded the boss to take on this build.
Maybe you should know a bit more before making statements like above.

Marc
10-08-11, 10:19 AM
Don't get your panties in a bunch Bill. I was just stating that 2 shops that had the car in their possession have closed down...one closed and changed their name afterwards and PSI closed. That is a fact. You ASSUMED that I said the car was in your shop 2 years...not true, I meant in between 2 shops in 2 years. Although, it has been in shop...what...a year and a half? The rest is what you assumed.

My point of this thread was I feel for Shane. I have known Shane for years, a lot longer than you, and I know exactly what this car has been through, in the shops previous to PSI and at PSI.

WildBill
10-08-11, 10:56 AM
Don't get your panties in a bunch Bill. I was just stating that 2 shops that had the car in their possession have closed down...one closed and changed their name afterwards and PSI closed. That is a fact. You ASSUMED that I said the car was in your shop 2 years...not true, I meant in between 2 shops in 2 years. Although, it has been in shop...what...a year and a half? The rest is what you assumed.

My point of this thread was I feel for Shane. I have known Shane for years, a lot longer than you, and I know exactly what this car has been through, in the shops previous to PSI and at PSI.

Hmmmmm..................where did I get my "panties in a bunch"?

What does the two past shops have anything to do with the current state of his car?.......................other than it was the reason I took on the job.

Marc
10-08-11, 11:11 AM
Hmmmmm..................where did I get my "panties in a bunch"?

What does the two past shops have anything to do with the current state of his car?.......................other than it was the reason I took on the job.

Panties in a bunch? You fired first: Maybe you should know a bit more before making statements like above.

AGAIN, my point was, he has had 2 shops close on him that had his car. You read into it what you want...but, that is the fact. I just feel bad for Shane.

I only want Shane to get his car back. I can tell you, I have been through something similar with a car being down a long time, and can feel his pain...well not near what he has been through. Just throwing some sympathy his way.

fdkirkland
10-08-11, 12:06 PM
Seventy percent of communication is non-verbal; facial expressions, body posture, voice inflection(sarcasm, humor, anger etc.) That's a pretty large percentage of communication that is not part of the written message. Unfortunately this opens the door wide for allot of misunderstanding, misinterpretation, and assumptions. In my humble opinon, if one thinks he should be offended, take it to a personal message and find out. Airing it out in public is just counter productive for everyone.

SloSVO
10-08-11, 12:22 PM
where is that smiley with the middle finger?? lol.. :afroman:

WildBill
10-08-11, 12:25 PM
Panties in a bunch? You fired first: Maybe you should know a bit more before making statements like above.

AGAIN, my point was, he has had 2 shops close on him that had his car. You read into it what you want...but, that is the fact. I just feel bad for Shane.

I only want Shane to get his car back. I can tell you, I have been through something similar with a car being down a long time, and can feel his pain...well not near what he has been through. Just throwing some sympathy his way.
You might want to thicken your skin a bit if you think my statement was a "shot". It was nothing but stating the facts.

Facts are facts. You don't know all the story of his car in the past nor since the car came to PSR. ......................nor do you have the "need to know"................military will understand the last. Things were found that even William didn't know!

I understand the sympathy bit. That's why I took the job. That's why I drove my truck and race trailer to San Diego to pick up his car and bring it back to Phoenix for just the cost of FUEL.

WildBill
10-08-11, 12:27 PM
where is that smiley with the middle finger?? lol.. :afroman:
:rotflol::rotflol::rotflol:

Marc
10-08-11, 03:02 PM
Bill...

Trust me I got thick skin hence why I have kept it pretty civil.

I am not going to continue this thread with the who has the bigger dick and can get the last word in. I will be the Bigger Man and just let this one go. I am not going to air everything (the history of his cobra) I know due to respect to Shane.

Good luck Shane (if you read this). I can't wait till we get the 2 cobras in a shoot together.

Outta here...

05mustangman
10-08-11, 03:09 PM
Marc you should bring your cobra out to cruise on central. Would love to see that beautiful comp Orange cobra!

Marc
10-08-11, 05:01 PM
Marc you should bring your cobra out to cruise on central. Would love to see that beautiful comp Orange cobra!

Hey, if I was in the area, you know I would. I got a great shop doing my work now with a great reputation. I did my homework on this place before I sent my cobra to them. This is what I am having installed as I type this:

MOTOR
2.9 Whipple Supercharger
Lethal Performance 1000HP Fuel System--3 Fuel Hats/fuel lines, Zone 5, electronics, etc.
Semens Deka 80 LB High Impedance Injectors
Fore Precision Works Fuel Rails
Fore Precision Works IRS Differential Cover
Carbon Fiber Painted Valve Covers
AFCO Pro Series Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
SCT Xcal3 Programmer/Handheld Tuner
PFAB Radiator Expansion Tank
PFAB Supercharger Tank
EGR Delete Kit
Reische 170 Degree Thermostat
Even Flow Generation 2 Head Cooling Mod
JLT Oil Separator
JLT Carbon Fiber CAI
SCT BA-3000 MAF

CLUTCH
Mcleod RXT 26 Spline Clutch
Mcleod Lightened Steel Flywheel
D&D 26-Spline Input Shaft
Lethal Performance T-56 Throwout Bearing Retainer Sleeve
Fiore Micro-Click Firewall Adjuster & Quadrant
LDC Chicago Clutch Freeplay Correction Kit
Ford Racing Roller Pilot Bearing
Ford Racing Heavy Duty Throw Out Bearing

SUSPENSION
Maximum MotorSports Chrome Caster Camber Plates
Hans Full Length Subframe Connectors
Steeda Bump-Steer Kit
Summit Racing Driveshaft Loop

MISC
AeroForce Dual Guages & Wideband
Speed Hut Pillar Pod
Fore Precision Works Aluminum Rear Differential Cover

First shot of the motor:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q55/MarcInHawaii/EnginePictures2.jpg

05mustangman
10-08-11, 11:02 PM
Wow that is a sweet list of mods!!!!

AZSonicSnake
10-09-11, 02:22 AM
thinking its time for this thread to be shut down.

Marc
10-09-11, 08:53 AM
Wow that is a sweet list of mods!!!!

Thanks! I should have the car back soon. From the time I dropped it off until I get it about 2-3 weeks tops.

I will take a video when it is strapped to the dyno.

Marc
10-09-11, 08:54 AM
thinking its time for this thread to be shut down.

Sorry for the drama. You don't have to worry about anything else from me. I have said my peace and done with it.

az97cobra
10-10-11, 09:53 PM
This really disappoints me since I was lining up some parts to have PSR install them. I had heard good things about them. Procrastinated a bit too long.
Anyone else in the southeast valley found a shop they really like? Hopefully in the SE valley.

Nucworker
10-10-11, 10:04 PM
If you don't mind a little drive check out Extreme Performance in Goodyear. (623)925-1696
I know it's not SE valley but the work is great and priced fair.

Blackmagic1
10-10-11, 10:26 PM
This really disappoints me since I was lining up some parts to have PSR install them. I had heard good things about them. Procrastinated a bit too long.
Anyone else in the southeast valley found a shop they really like? Hopefully in the SE valley. Check AZ Dyno Chip in Chandler. Keith an John will work with ya!!:pepper: Great installs, tunes and prices !

SloSVO
10-10-11, 10:44 PM
Do some research... guess all shops have their issues, but some a lot more than others....

Zinker
10-11-11, 06:44 PM
Sad to see em go :(

El Jefe
10-13-11, 05:50 PM
Hey, if I was in the area, you know I would. I got a great shop doing my work now with a great reputation. I did my homework on this place before I sent my cobra to them. This is what I am having installed as I type this
What could they possibly be charging you for all that?

Marc
10-14-11, 06:15 AM
Not cheap by no means, but I have been saving this for 5 years now. So the parts I paid cash and the labor I am paying cash. Only live once...

Shane361
10-28-11, 09:36 AM
I need three things Bill..

1. Where is the physical location of my car?
2. What is the status of the build?
3. What is the estimated time of completion?

I've been VERY patient, VERY

Marc
10-28-11, 11:36 AM
No............This has not happened to William before!
This time when it comes out of the shop, it will be done correctly and won't blow up!
It has not been with PSR for two years. His build was a long term build from the very beginning. He didn't have the money to do it all at once. We had to wait on money throughout the entire build.........from the initial diag to each part purchase and labor milestone.
Not many shops would take a build like this, but I knew of his car since he first deviated from stock...............the last time it ran well and reliable. His ordeal with the past shops over the past 4-5 years before I went and picked up his car in Cali, was the reason I went to bat for him and persuaded the boss to take on this build.
Maybe you should know a bit more before making statements like above.

Interesting...

I know I said I was done with this thread, but I am just posting so others know I was NOT making this stuff up. And Shane is NOT the only one. There is another guy just a couple weeks ago was still looking for where his car was...dont' know if he found it yet. He will remain nameless unless he wants to chime in.

Shane, I wish the best for you and hope you get your car. Going through this not once, but twice...sucks beyond recognition.

Good luck buddy.

Shane361
10-28-11, 12:11 PM
Thanks Marc...

Things happen...I just dont want to be left in the dark and want a plan of action and contact. I believe I deserve that :thumbsup:

Shane361
10-30-11, 04:32 PM
:hi:

Wharf Rat
10-30-11, 07:27 PM

So now can we pop popcorn???

WildBill
10-30-11, 07:58 PM

Not really.

William wanted info and in order to give him accurate info, it evidently took longer than he was willing to wait. Therefore his posing here.

Seems Marc disregarded William's wishes to not stir the pot. As I said before, Maybe you should know a bit more before making statements like above Marc!

05mustangman
10-31-11, 04:54 AM
Well i just hope everything works out for shane. Im sure it will. Good luck with your car shane!

Shane361
10-31-11, 05:53 AM
Well i just hope everything works out for shane. Im sure it will. Good luck with your car shane!

:goodidea: Thanks! I am sure it will, Bill and Devin have a great reputation and I realize things happen. Just like a little more contact so I am not in the dark is all. :thumbsup:

Marc
10-31-11, 11:26 AM
Seems Marc disregarded William's wishes to not stir the pot. As I said before, Maybe you should know a bit more before making statements like above Marc!

Yeap, your right, everything I said was false. :laufhing::laufhing::laufhing:

OK...I am done now.

Shane361
11-14-11, 05:18 PM
:1cool:

Marc
11-18-11, 07:51 PM
Any updates Shane? Man, I am wishing the best for you. Can't wait to see that beast when you get it back.

Shane361
11-18-11, 08:15 PM
Bill text me and said the clutch is enroute. Shouldn't be any hold ups on them finishing the build now. -Shane

Marc
11-19-11, 08:53 AM
Congrats Shane. Can't wait to see that bad boy. Hell, should be just a matter of weeks now.

Marc
12-26-11, 12:02 PM
Bill text me and said the clutch is enroute. Shouldn't be any hold ups on them finishing the build now. -Shane

Hey Shane, sorry been trying to connect with you on FaceBook and just can't connect.

Its been another month and a half...any updates?

Let me know when we are going to do this Photoshoot with both our CO Cobras! :biglaugh:

rsnider
12-26-11, 12:35 PM
Shane... did I miss something big or do I have the wrong Shane??? What happened to the black Mach 1? If you still have my number call me.

Tweety

AZSonicSnake
12-26-11, 01:32 PM
that's a different Shane. the one your thinking about still proudly owns his black mach 1. :1cool:

Jodaddy
12-26-11, 01:33 PM
^^ wrong shane

Shane361
12-26-11, 02:56 PM
^^ wrong shane Yup, but I do miss my DSG Mach1 but the 2011 5.0 was just too tempting. Marc- Bill said the car starts break-in after the holidays.

Marc
12-26-11, 09:27 PM
Good to hear Shane! You can't break it in or are you not able to? I had a 500 mile break-in period on mine and was able to do it on my own.

azspeed
01-24-12, 04:34 PM
So, now with PSR gone where is THE place to go?
I've just purchased a Whipple Super Charger for my Shelby GT.
What's your recommendation for install and tune?

BLK03SVT
01-24-12, 05:32 PM
So where is devin working now? What about shane?

azspeed
01-24-12, 05:42 PM
So where is devin working now? What about shane?

Wrote Bill a note - never heard back. Would use Devin in a heartbeat.

SloSVO
01-24-12, 08:11 PM
why not do it yourself? piece of cake..

azspeed
01-24-12, 08:43 PM
why not do it yourself? piece of cake..

Lol...just finished a changing a light bulb class.

JoeT
01-25-12, 12:52 PM
Ive heard Extreme Performance but I haven't used them directly myself. I think the field is still open for this discussion. The automotive world in Arizona to me is full of thieves, liars and incompetents. Not saying anyone in this topic is necessarily that, but I'm speaking just in general. Lots of people Ive spoken to take there stuff to California to have work done because there just doesn't seem to be any quality shops in Arizona. I can sure name the crap ones but I cant tell you definitely any good one.

They promise the world while they are taking your money but once they have that they just want you to go away.

rsnider
01-25-12, 01:31 PM
I'm not standing up for anyone. But having a close personal friend in the speed shop business back east I know that they have to deal with some real low-life types too.

The worst case was a shipping company that delivered a specially built crate motor to a guys driveway. The driver had some @$$ standing there sign the paperwork. The guy who was supposed to pay the balance of the cost claimed he never saw the motor. There was no way of proving delivery.

He now does 90% of his work for the big three. The GM Performance Catalog is mostly his motors including the lsX. You can see his work at http://www.thomsonautomotive.com/?page=ads.cfm

He's told me it's a tough racket. That's why he's switched clientele.

JoeT
01-25-12, 01:49 PM
I'm not standing up for anyone. But having a close personal friend in the speed shop business back east I know that they have to deal with some real low-life types too.
The worst case was a shipping company that delivered a specially built crate motor to a guys driveway. The driver had some @$$ standing there sign the paperwork. The guy who was supposed to pay the balance of the cost claimed he never saw the motor. There was no way of proving delivery.
He now does 90% of his work for the big three. The GM Performance Catalog is mostly his motors including the lsX. You can see his work at http://www.thomsonautomotive.com/?page=ads.cfm

Well company to company is one thing, I'm talking about individuals looking to have stuff done on there own cars. I know its tough to make a buck because everyone wants million dollar work for cheap. But ultimately shops should figure a minimum amount of profit they need to make on a job, and not try to figure a way to nickel dime people to death. I don't have the answers but in my opinion if you cant do it yourself don't rely on a shop. I got rid of my 72 Mach 1 because I couldn't do much of the resto myself so I was going to rely on shops I didn't trust. If its new, it has a warranty is how I look at things now.

svtrichie
01-25-12, 02:15 PM

Small world, I remember when they were in redford off telegraph and plymouth. They have always done good work.

rsnider
01-25-12, 02:22 PM
I totally understand what you are saying.

I've listened to lots of horror stories from people unhappy with a speed shop. And I think all of them go back to not having a clear understanding of what work was going to be done, how long it was going to take, and what costs were going to be incurred. IT ALL NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN DOWN! In PSR's situation, it was my observation that they did really good shop work, but I don't know if anyone had a deep business background to cover receivalbes, advertising, inventory, etc. Whenever I asked Bill a question (Not Wild Bill) he was always helpful but it's a really tough business environment right now. Especially for what many would call an "extra" like having work done on your toy.

Not many good answers out there right now to any of these questions.

I really liked the guys at PSR. I hope that they re-emerge when the economy gets better.

rsnider
01-25-12, 02:24 PM
svtrichie... I think Brian still owns that building but they just use it for storage now. I tried to catch up with him last summer at the Woodward Dream Cruise, but kept missing him. He was at the GM exhibit but again... I just missed him.

I sure would have liked to take his 1000hp Solstace for a trip around the block!

Shane361
01-30-12, 06:54 PM
I dont even have time to get into the performance shops that have screwed me over. PSR was the one I chose over all the ones in California cause I noted Bill had a good rep all over the forums. Hoping this deal doesn't follow suit but I cant get anything about my car from Devin so it's not looking good.

BurnTire
01-31-12, 11:50 AM
Do you know where you car is physically located?

Shane361
01-31-12, 05:00 PM
Nope

starsky 77
01-31-12, 05:10 PM
i haven't heard from devin for a while either.

PapaVolume
01-31-12, 05:21 PM
I left Devin a voicemail to see if he was interested in tuning cars for us if we got a dyno in house but I havent heard back from him yet either. 2 of my coworkers have worked with Devin in the past so they're interested in working with him again. But, I do have another tuner Ive been talking to as well so we'll see what happens.

05mustangman
01-31-12, 06:27 PM
Wow. I'm really hoping this situation works out for you shane.

Shane361
02-01-12, 03:06 AM
Thanks...we'll see

Goodmanlyle
02-02-12, 02:22 AM
Hello everybody I'm sry to hear psr closed everybody did amazing work I'm sooo happy with my v6 turbocharge mustang however it's time for emission for and I need some help devin said he would help me but I can't get a hold of him can somebody please help me.

Also mr wild bill if u read this if u could also contact me it would be much appreciated

starsky 77
02-02-12, 06:19 AM
Sorry shane,
i have lost faith in devin and bill. I asked for my car and parts back.
It is time for me to move on. you are going to have to ride this out solo. I still have not heard from devin since mid dec about anything.
The last time i knew where my car it was in buckeye with a shop worker of psr's.
i am hoping to finish with this by late feb.
Good luck.

05mustangman
02-02-12, 06:32 PM
Starsky you still havent gotten your car? Man that was awhile back when you posted about it. Good luck to you and keep us posted if you get it. When you do post up some pics of your ride.

Shane361
02-02-12, 07:08 PM
I talked with Bill today and they are gonna finish the break in and tune. Hoping to see the end of a quality build soon.

05mustangman
02-02-12, 07:20 PM
That's great news Shane! Hope you get to see it soon!

Marc
02-23-12, 09:52 AM
I talked with Bill today and they are gonna finish the break in and tune. Hoping to see the end of a quality build soon.

Any updates Shane?

Shane361
02-23-12, 11:01 AM
Any updates Shane?Talked to Bill the other day. He said the car is running but they need to drop the tank.

Marc
02-26-12, 10:34 AM
Oh that shouldn't take too long. I will check back later.

Subscribing...

starsky 77
02-27-12, 06:59 AM
my car showed up on saturday on a flat deck in pieces..:frown:
Now we shall see if things get evened up on the money side.
i shur hope you make out better then i did shane.

Marc
02-27-12, 08:43 AM
Wow...sorry to hear that.

So are you willing to share your story Starsky?

starsky 77
02-27-12, 03:47 PM
i will be sharing my story very soon with you all.
i am just giving a little time to the other party to figure what they are going to do about the money still owed back to me.
it will write the ending to this.
i got my car back that was a start.
now i need to find someone to finish it this year.
I don't want to be watching others at the track this year again.
i really don't want to lose my car for another summer.

El Jefe
02-27-12, 04:27 PM
What needs finishing?

WildBill
02-27-12, 09:18 PM
i am just giving a little time to the other party to figure what they are going to do about the money still owed back to me.

Rick
I suggest you have your ducks in a row.
Any false information posted by you will not be tolerated and you may face legal actions.

starsky 77
02-27-12, 09:55 PM
bill what are you talking about.
If devin would deal with this and me this would be over.
i sent him my proof of payment last week and he has yet to get back to me.
i told him i did not want any bad for anybody but we have to make this right.
are you going to be part of the problem or solution?

as far as i can tell my car still needs a fuel system, trans installed t-56 from viper, twins setup and piped in.
then tuned.
i was told that the suspension was all in.
the car was a stock mach 1 auto to start with.
Is going to be a 6 speed tt irs car.

WildBill
02-27-12, 10:24 PM
Rick
Dammit.
I'm sorry bubba, but I really don't know why or how you have things so confused. I don't want to air out here in open forum on your build. It really wouldn't look that good for you. If you insist on following this line, you may just force me into doing so. I really don't want to do this. I have better things to do with my time. I've held my tongue on this topic when you joined this forum to rant.

Marc
02-28-12, 06:51 AM
Wow...

diehard
02-28-12, 08:22 PM
I DO NOT speak for anyone... However, what i will say is this topic is closed! PSR Tuning is closed and if your car wasn't completed it was because Devin's kindness got the best of him by trying to make things right after someone else sold you a screwed up turbo system! Furthermore, you have a lot of nerve to get on a public forum and act like your a victim after customers like you put PSR under with your wants for high performance but your no funding to have the job done immediately, so you did it on a lay-a-way plan! So if you can't pay for the work up front but expect a shop to carry you that is the risk you take! So i'm with Wild Bill if you want to go public bring it on and keep playing the victim roll it seems to be working for you. As far as others who wish to buy into this nonsense feel free to do so, as others will continue to just move on with their life. As for shane. You car is in good hands and will be completed!!!! To those who are waiting for Devin to post here... Good luck with that! Its all your Wild Bill.

05mustangman
02-28-12, 08:59 PM

This thread is NOT closed and honestly has no reason to be closed. There is nothing wrong with, posting questions about work that has been done or has not been done. Alot of people are interested in what is going on with these cars. I don't think he was intending to be blasting anyone about his car but just trying to figure out what is still going to be done. I do not know anything about any of the work that has been done or has not been done but the customer should have every right to share his experience.

All i can say is i wish everybody involved luck.

WildBill
02-28-12, 10:49 PM

This thread is NOT closed and honestly has no reason to be closed. There is nothing wrong with, posting questions about work that has been done or has not been done. Alot of people are interested in what is going on with these cars. I don't think he was intending to be blasting anyone about his car but just trying to figure out what is still going to be done. I do not know anything about any of the work that has been done or has not been done but the customer should have every right to share his experience.

All i can say is i wish everybody involved luck.

Interest?
What "interest" does anyone other that those with car involved would have any valid "interest"?

No blasting? Just one example

This is the last time in this thread I'm going to reply to someone without real interest.

05mustangman
02-28-12, 11:26 PM
Other people can have interest too (especially former customers who trusted PSR with theirs cars)to see what is going on rather than just the people involved. That's not really blasting just saying that IF money is owed (idk so im not getting involved with that) that he is just waiting to see what happens with a little time. You don't gotta reply to me that's fine. I'm just interested in seeing the final results of starsky's and shane's cars. And don't get me wrong I'm not blasting anyone I'm just watching with interest.

starsky 77
02-29-12, 06:52 AM
that is funny since the turbo kit came from psr. i did not say your tt kit was garbage dan he did.
the piping was never suppose to be used just the equipment i was billed 30 hours for setup.
the car also never got to the turbo stage so don't talk about things you know nothing about.
i always had more money on the car then they had work done to it.
off to work i go as i have a customers to make happy no matter what the problem.
i have been in business for 15 years i do the work then get paid.
in slow times return customers keep me busy

diehard
02-29-12, 06:56 AM
Really? Coming from a customer who always had excellent work done by PSR Tuning and always paid their bill. Not to mention your other Mustang was sold because of PSR Tuning and its staff. But you are interested in other customers? Funny $hit.... So yeah its all a mute point because PSR Tuning is closed!

WildBill
02-29-12, 09:29 AM
that is funny since the turbo kit came from psr. i did not say your tt kit was garbage dan he did.
the piping was never suppose to be used just the equipment i was billed 30 hours for setup.
the car also never got to the turbo stage so don't talk about things you know nothing about.
i always had more money on the car then they had work done to it.
off to work i go as i have a customers to make happy no matter what the problem.
i have been in business for 15 years i do the work then get paid.
in slow times return customers keep me busy

This is exactly what I was talking about! Rick and confusion!
Hours upon hours were spent in explaining this build in phone calls and emails to Rick WELL before he brought this vehicle down.
Where to start first?
Rick bought DAN BOARDMAN'S turbo kit that he had build for HIS RACE CAR. It was not a full kit, nor was it a STREET kit. It was a kit that built for a RACE CAR with no accessories or A/C and was built using a old ProChager F-1 set up for a Cobra with a ProChager intake manifold top that bolted to a stock Cobra lower manifold and stock intercooler. The ProChager intake or Cobra manifold came with the kit. The hotside didn't come with the kit.
All of this was explained to Rick before he came down, while he was down and after he left. This part was was done before PSR TUNING existed and it was done with DAN BOARDMAN personally.

Rick was told IN EMAIL AND ON PHONE how much money was needed to start this project before he brought the car down. He only brought $2000 CANADIAN. :dunno:
Rick was never BILLED period for the turbo kit. Where he came up with that figure is unknown. In a recent email, he claims that "you billed me for 10h install time" for all the work done. Where that silly number for all the work done came from is a complete and utter mystery!
Rick supplied ALL his own parts. Some he brought with the car, but most were shipped from Canada or drop shipped. Off the top of my head, not a single part he bought for this project didn't need modification or replacement for it to work with this project...........save the old PSR Racing k-member he bought two or so years before the project.
Rick was NEVER billed for storage of his car all this time while PSR Tuning had to wait for him to make payments. Nor did he pay for the storage of his car and parts at a private garage while waiting on him to make a decision on what to do with his car.

This is all I have time to deal with this silliness today. I have work to do and deal with more silly crap with a real estate lawyer this afternoon.............oh joy! :d066:

05mustangman
02-29-12, 02:37 PM
Really? Coming from a customer who always had excellent work done by PSR Tuning and always paid their bill. Not to mention your other Mustang was sold because of PSR Tuning and its staff. But you are interested in other customers? Funny $hit.... So yeah its all a mute point because PSR Tuning is closed!

Never said I didnt have excellent work done. And when you have trusted your car with a shop for years, yeah you are kind of interested in what happens with other customers. And yes PSR always did good work for me and treated me right, right up until I took the car to Shelby to get a little work done.

El Jefe
02-29-12, 04:33 PM
To those who are waiting for Devin to post here... Good luck with that!
What does this mean? I have been waiting for an answer for over 6 months. If I have to find a new tuner I would like to know sooner than later as Im having some cutout issues, but thats most likely not related to the tune Devin did for me. Im also trying to send him some clientele as there is no Cobra tuner in Tucson worth a damn

starsky 77
02-29-12, 05:00 PM
ok here is the real story.
I started talking to dan about getting my car done there.
befor i had hammered out the details with him devin had taken control of the shop.
I talked to devin about what i wanted done and everything that i had for parts for the car.
he had no problem then with them.
mid december i towed the car down and met with everyone talked over the details for a day and a half.
the turbos were to be piped in throughout the c and l intack i had on the car through my pp mach intake. the tt kit was a low mount setup and yes the piping was useless to me.ie 30 hours of install.
Yes i left them with 1000 us dollars and 1000 canadian dollars which converted to 994 us dollars at that time. devin then bought my aluminium driveshaft for shanes car at a cost of 150. total 2144 cash to psr tunning when i left for home. i also brought 60 litters of fuel from home to tune on.
i was a very very happy person when i left things were fine and no problem with the parts they had from me. they pulled my stock motor and i took it home.
everything else that i would not need would be sold and added to the account.
trans , sra and few small things
we had a estimate for 13,602.58 after taxes. that was tuned finished.
this is were things seemed to get fudged up. in feb 2011 shane phoned and asked for more money as the trans is ready to get installed.
i had a certified cheque from my bank drawn up for 5000 us to psr tunning. mailed it to them.
i e-mailed devin about it and he got back to me and said he did get it.
i have sent the cheque receipt and devins e-mail confirmation of this to bill and devin they deny getting it. How can you deny a e-mail from devin confirming getting the cheque it was cashed and mailed out to psr tunning.
Nothing more was said about anything.
The pickup date was to be june 27th as the weather had cleared and i can drive the car home. this was always the plan from the start when i dropped the car off.
i was told a week before pickup that the car was not going to be ready until late july nothing about money again. i had now lost my money for the plane tickets thank you very much. plus my holidays i had booked off.
late july starts getting close and i am told again that the car is not going to be done due to a lack of confidence in the ceramic coater for the pipes as they had a set just come in and the coating was peeling off and it took 3 weeks to get them back from them.
I was then asked for more money in aug later half. Again i gave another 5000 dollars via credit card. this would bring my total to 11,994 dollars paid without the sale of any parts.
mid sept i am running out of time to pick my car up and drive home with it. i phone the shop phone has been disconnected.
WTF
Know one told me anything about this and not three weeks ago i gave more cash for work that has not been done. they have to of known that the shop was closing when they asks for money.
then i panic and start looking for people and my car. i had to find out on another site that psr has shut its doors.
that is when i found this site where bill is. i asked for info on where my car is from people that know these people not a rant just a person looking for his missing car.
devin got back to me sid it would be finished and asked for me not to post here about it.
i have said nothing about anything until recently when i demanded my car back.
psr tunning has had over 7000 dollars of mine since mid febuary of 2010.
i was told that trans installed ready to start on the turbos would be 7800. they sold my trans for 600 and the b and m shifter for 150 with the drivshaft that is 900. plus the 6994 dollars i had give brings a total of 7894 dollars. More then enough to get the trans done.
the motor and k was straight forward install. the irs had it's upper control arms installed upside down when it arrive so they had to be corrected being on a pallet this could not have been a big deal.
i understand there was a problem getting the front eibock coil overs in but shane figured that out again not a big deal.
i got the car back on a flat deck with motor member installed and irs installed with the suspension.
how does this cost just under 13,000 dollars.
at very best they have just over 6000 into the car. they have had over 7000 since feb 2011.
Where was the waiting for money. it is now feb 2012 and the trans is still not in.
so it really does not matter what anyone thinks about the turbo kit or trans as they did not get done.
meanwhile devin has had a very merry christmas with my over 6000 dollars that he over charged me for the work completed.
Now they have the attitude that they can ignore me and i will go away.

Marc
02-29-12, 06:39 PM
As for shane. You car is in good hands and will be completed!!!!

I would hope so, its only been there for how long...ALMOST 2 YEARS AND COUNTING...

I feel for you Starsky 77. If you want a reputable shop to complete your work, contact me. I will get you in contact with the best tuner out here. They built my car from the groud up...motor, suspension, clutch, 2.9 whipple intall, tuning, the works in just 17 days... Didn't keep sending them money. They had parts I didn't have and needed so I told them to put the parts on my bill...I mean, why not? They had my car as collateral. Didn't leave no deposit, paid them in full when I picked up the car. I couldn't be happier with the job they did. Plus, you get a 12 month warranty/xxxxx miles on all labor. Find another shop that will do that for you.

I personally don't buy any of this shit for one moment. Seems like a couple people here are just tap dancing and not doing a very good job of it. Its not only one person with issues, but several people in this thread alone. I wonder how many others out there are going through the same thing and we just don't know about it?

Another thing Bill, since I know you cannot help yourself to come in here again and throw up some more smoke. Why is Devin throwing his Lap Dog in here to answer all these accusations? If my name was being tarnished, especially for this length of time, I would of made it a point to come in here and post up a response. But, that is just me. I mean, if you have nothing to hide, then come in and do it. And I don't want to hear the excuse "He don't have time". It only takes a few minutes to come in here, register, and make a post.

But, this is just me. If it smells like shit, it probably is shit. And from the smell here, feels like we are sitting in a manure farm.

I just think thank the Good Lord that I didn't send my car there. I was talking to Bill about doing it and got orders elsewhere. Looking back, man was this a blessing in disguise.

And Shane, my military brother, I wish the best for you. Hopefully you will have this car back before I retire. Would love to do a photoshoot with our two cars one day.

WildBill
02-29-12, 07:43 PM
I'm amazed at what is posted by Rick.
I have no idea where his figures came from on payments! Those are incorrect except the $1000 Us and $1000CDN

Post up all this proof that you must have you ACTUALLY PAID your claimed figures.

WildBill
02-29-12, 08:26 PM
YEAH.................CANADIAN MANURE!

Marc
You really need to watch that stupid mouth of yours. Lacky? No, I don't think so.

If Shane had all the money and parts when I drove to San Diego to pick up his car in my personal race trailer, his car would have been quickly done. But that was not the case. I protected his car after Dan closed the shop and convinced Devin to take on the job even though the car was just going to be sitting around taking up a covered parking spot and parts taking up precious space inside as money came in as Shane could send it.
You're one of the biggest know-it-alls, yet you really know nothing. Your knowledge here and on any forum, is from reading. Yet you still can't get things straight. You wouldn't have made the STUPID 17 day correlation between builds. Also, if you knew as much as you claim to know, as posted on one of your sites, you would have built your car yourself at the base hobby shop. It's not like your build involved anything really all that complicated and hasn't been done thousands of times before.

I heard that Marc is gay and he has a Cobra because he has a tiny penis.

This must be true! Someone posted it on a forum. But that's all the proof I have.

What good is gonna come of all this? Rick will post something here and people like Marc will suck it up as if it was Moses just coming down from Mt. Sinai. No matter what I post, flyboy will have some BS to say.
If Shane is as much of a friend as you say, why don't you honor his request and stay out of his business?
You're really doing a lot of good here Marc!:pinkthumb:

Wharf Rat
02-29-12, 08:31 PM

All this popcorn is making me constipated...

BurnTire
02-29-12, 08:36 PM

All this popcorn is making me constipated...

I am popping some now. Good with Parmesan cheese.

svtrichie
02-29-12, 08:41 PM
just made a jack and coke. This really should be handled outside a public forum but it is exciting.

Wharf Rat
02-29-12, 08:42 PM
just made a jack and coke. This really should be handled outside a public forum but it is exciting.

You started it!

svtrichie
02-29-12, 09:28 PM
You are right. I forgot that I asked the question. What a train wreck. On #2.

starsky 77
02-29-12, 09:42 PM
----- Original Message -----
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011 9:22 pm
Subject: Re: build pictures
To:

> Hey Rick,
>
> I emailed you yesterday that check was here guess it didn't go
> through, sorry ,
> I sent from my cell phone, you know how that goes LOL... Shane
> also gave me the
> list of additions, and I also had an email from you about the
> alternator. We
> will take care of it all, no worries, everything else is going
> good, waiting on
> some parts, will send some more pics soon. Please let Shane or
> myself know when
> you get this so I know it made it this time and are not worrying..
>
> Thanks,
> Devin@PSR Tuning
>Here is the e-mail

AZSonicSnake
02-29-12, 10:37 PM
wow. glad to see this thread still going on. :doh:

Marc
03-01-12, 07:27 AM
YEAH.................CANADIAN MANURE!

Marc
You really need to watch that stupid mouth of yours. Lacky? No, I don't think so.

If Shane had all the money and parts when I drove to San Diego to pick up his car in my personal race trailer, his car would have been quickly done. But that was not the case. I protected his car after Dan closed the shop and convinced Devin to take on the job even though the car was just going to be sitting around taking up a covered parking spot and parts taking up precious space inside as money came in as Shane could send it.
You're one of the biggest know-it-alls, yet you really know nothing. Your knowledge here and on any forum, is from reading. Yet you still can't get things straight. You wouldn't have made the STUPID 17 day correlation between builds. Also, if you knew as much as you claim to know, as posted on one of your sites, you would have built your car yourself at the base hobby shop. It's not like your build involved anything really all that complicated and hasn't been done thousands of times before.

I heard that Marc is gay and he has a Cobra because he has a tiny penis.

This must be true! Someone posted it on a forum. But that's all the proof I have.

What good is gonna come of all this? Rick will post something here and people like Marc will suck it up as if it was Moses just coming down from Mt. Sinai. No matter what I post, flyboy will have some BS to say.
If Shane is as much of a friend as you say, why don't you honor his request and stay out of his business?
You're really doing a lot of good here Marc!:pinkthumb:

Bill your so full of shit you stink of it. Three people have posted problems with this shop, similar problems, guess they are all wrong. Two people have had their cars in the former PSR for a long time and one still don't have his car back. Broken promises, parts missing, parts needed, parts stolen, excuses, excuses... I have had people PM me on the site and tell me your full of shit.

And wasn't there another forum you were banned from for similar bullshit? Hmmmm...my memory might be fading on me, wasn't it ModularFords? Yeap, I was right.

http://www.modularfords.com/f17/k-member-152389/

Same old smelly, stinking, blowing smoke up your ass shit from you.

My stance is the same, Rick is a coward if he don't come here and defend what is going on instead of sending his lap dog here who is blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

WildBill
03-01-12, 11:06 AM
Bill your so full of shit you stink of it. Three people have posted problems with this shop, similar problems, guess they are all wrong. Two people have had their cars in the former PSR for a long time and one still don't have his car back. Broken promises, parts missing, parts needed, parts stolen, excuses, excuses... I have had people PM me on the site and tell me your full of shit.

And wasn't there another forum you were banned from for similar bullshit? Hmmmm...my memory might be fading on me, wasn't it ModularFords? Yeap, I was right.

Same old smelly, stinking, blowing smoke up your ass shit from you.

My stance is the same, Rick is a coward if he don't come here and defend what is going on instead of sending his lap dog here who is blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

LMMFAO!
You are sooooooooooooooooo up and in the know on this situation and you have firsthand information/ You are right there in the trenches!

YET YOU DON'T KNOW THE DAMN PLAYERS

Keep your mouth flappin flyboy.:thmbsup:

Marc
03-01-12, 11:41 AM
Actually I do know some of the players. And I will believe them over you any day.

When is rick stopping by Lap Dog?

Good comeback though. Wouldn't expect anything less from a moron.

And for those that might of missed the link above...Bill is Mach1Marauder:

Notice any thing similar going on there and here?

We can continue to trade insults, but arguing with you isn't going do do anything and doesn't change what happened to some of the folks here.

Jodaddy
03-01-12, 12:33 PM
This is kinda interesting...

AZSonicSnake
03-01-12, 01:17 PM
wait, i'm confued. marc, is it your car that is down there? oh wait, your just another one that paid to have you car built. nevermind. my bad. you should really go back to your site and keep the drama there.

Marc
03-01-12, 01:36 PM
wait, i'm confued. marc, is it your car that is down there? oh wait, your just another one that paid to have you car built. nevermind. my bad. you should really go back to your site and keep the drama there.

Yea, I paid to have my car built and what of it? Thousands do every day. Some do it because they don't have the time, knowledge, or both. In my case, a little of both. I had a shop that did it and didn't rip me off. This is a thread about people taking their cars to a shop and having them built. This drama started way before I got here posting.

And my site is drama free, but thanks for asking! And if the Administrator wants me to back-off, I will...let me go ask. I will ask Jeff (BurnTire) who is on MY SITE and see what he has to say. :lol:

El Jefe
03-01-12, 02:19 PM
We can continue to trade insults, but arguing with you isn't going do do anything and doesn't change what happened to some of the folks here.
Then leave it alone. You haven't been "screwed" over by them have you? If you're not directly involved then back off and let them handle it.

PSR is gone, nothing said in here is going to hurt a business that no longer exists

azspeed
03-01-12, 04:07 PM
What's the line on over/under on number of pages re this subject? I'm guessing 18.

starsky 77
03-06-12, 03:45 PM
the cheque was cashed on the 28th of feb 2011.

Shane a word of advice. GO WITH THE POLICE TO BANG ON DEVINS DOOR AND GET YOUR CAR BACK.

diehard
03-06-12, 04:19 PM
So your parts got stolen now? The biggest mistake they made was giving your car back but the best legal decision they made was giving your car back as that means case closed... lol. As a side note however, the police have no authority in civil matters, and no one held your car and no one is holding anyone else's car... Once again no matter where you are from or how you chose to speak out of business is still out of business. Building cars on the lay-a-way plan is always risky. If you can't be like the boys from Pitt and build your own $hit, then you need to pay in order to play.

diehard
03-06-12, 04:22 PM
Then leave it alone. You haven't been "screwed" over by them have you? If you're not directly involved then back off and let them handle it.

PSR is gone, nothing said in here is going to hurt a business that no longer exists

Holly crap... Bingo... This youngman understands... This reminds me of when AZ power and sound went out of business, but last I checked that owner is doing pretty well in life, and all those who talked $hit to him over the internet only shake his hand in public. Funny how that works...

diehard
03-06-12, 04:27 PM

Holly crap... Bingo... Another intelligent post. Why someone would come into a public forum with either the truth or lies and complain about a shop that is out of business is beyond me. Especially since those who want their car to run right would never go to anyone else.

El Jefe
03-06-12, 05:06 PM
you need to pay in order to play.
According to his posts, he did...

Do you know Devin? Can I get an answer on if or when he will ever tune again? He wont email me back, he wont respond to me on Facebook, no call backs and nothing new has been posted here. It looks like im about to be forced to find my 3rd tuner in less than 2 years. I have been recommending him to my friends for 4 months now. This is no longer about PSR its about Devin. I could care less where he works from, as long as he is doing the work!

SloSVO
03-06-12, 05:10 PM
Its good soap opera entertainment.. not much else goes on in this forum... some shit talking here and there wakes the place up..:awsome:

What are you AZ mustang guys going to do now that the mighty PSR is no longer around?

1966PonyGirl
03-06-12, 05:19 PM
According to his posts, he did...

Do you know Devin? Can I get an answer on if or when he will ever tune again? He wont email me back, he wont respond to me on Facebook, no call backs and nothing new has been posted here. It looks like im about to be forced to find my 3rd tuner in less than 2 years. I have been recommending him to my friends for 4 months now. This is no longer about PSR its about Devin. I could care less where he works from, as long as he is doing the work!

Ah...whats that rule again......If Devin has not called/email/texted you in two weeks...I would say he broke up with you.:uhh:

Talk to BurnTire, he may tune for you...I hear he has one happy customer :goodidea:

Or you can learn to tune:dunno:.

BurnTire
03-06-12, 05:39 PM
Talk to BurnTire, he may tune for you...I hear he has one happy customer :goodidea:

I only tune for myself. But learning is the best way to go.

SloSVO
03-06-12, 07:23 PM
I only tune for myself. But learning is the best way to go.

only son? lol..don't like to share...:z7shysterical:

BurnTire
03-06-12, 09:50 PM
only son? lol..don't like to share...:z7shysterical: I can't tune for others with the PRP as I am not a dealer. :hello:

Marc
03-07-12, 09:28 AM

05mustangman
03-07-12, 11:24 AM
:bbq:

BurnTire
03-07-12, 01:02 PM
:bbq:

Get those steaks cooking.

05mustangman
03-07-12, 03:53 PM
Getting them and some carne asada ready! lol

1966PonyGirl
03-07-12, 05:00 PM
Getting them and some carne asada ready! lol

Yummy! We can chow down on some grub and have a play by play on what NOT to do when trying to provide customer service from this thread.
:gather:

05mustangman
03-07-12, 06:07 PM
Yummy! We can chow down on some grub and have a play by play on what NOT to do when trying to provide customer service from this thread. :gather:Lol!!!

Marc
03-13-12, 11:43 AM
Updates?

Figure out who cashed the check?

Shane, get you car yet?

starsky 77
03-13-12, 11:46 AM
devin cashed the cheque 28th feb 2011

Shane361
03-25-12, 06:49 AM
Still no car. The last performance shop took so long that they were simply waiting for me to pick the car up to end the deal. I can only assume this is the case here. I just cant win with performance shops.

05mustangman
03-25-12, 04:52 PM
Sorry to hear that Shane. Best of luck!

Marc
03-26-12, 06:49 PM
Still no car. The last performance shop took so long that they were simply waiting for me to pick the car up to end the deal. I can only assume this is the case here. I just cant win with performance shops.

Go figure Shane. Like I didn't see this coming from a mile away. Maybe now all the folks that supported these guys will see what is the real deal.

If for some reason Shane you need a reputable builder who won't jerk you around, contact me. My tuner built my car from ground up in 17 days. I want to see that beast on the road. It sucks that good people like yourself get the raw end of the deal.

azspeed
03-26-12, 08:01 PM
Go figure Shane. Like I didn't see this coming from a mile away. Maybe now all the folks that supported these guys will see what is the real deal.

If for some reason Shane you need a reputable builder who won't jerk you around, contact me. My tuner built my car from ground up in 17 days. I want to see that beast on the road. It sucks that good people like yourself get the raw end of the deal.

Let me put a plug in for my guy...installed my Whipple and tuned - fantastic service and professionalism.

Rob Wetzel
Forced Induction Tuning (previous owner of SVC in Scottsdale)
602-768-0079

Note he specializes in ONLY Mustangs and Mopar.

Marc
05-21-12, 09:43 AM
So Shane, have you gotten the car back yet?

Shane361
05-21-12, 03:03 PM
Setting up now to have the car come home the first week of June. Bill said the plan was to have it completed as promised. I miss her...

Marc
05-28-12, 09:58 AM
Good luck Shane. I hope it works out for you.

Shane361
05-28-12, 08:47 PM
Still trying to get a phone number and pick up location and nothing from Devon. Curious to see how this is gonna pan out....still praying.

Marc
05-29-12, 06:36 PM
With the way they do business, you will definitely need a Pray to the Big Guy upstairs. And say another prayer to get what you paid for and car is running great.

WildBill
05-29-12, 08:17 PM
with the way they do business, you will definitely need a pray to the big guy upstairs. And say another prayer to get what you paid for and car is running great.

why don't you mind your own business and stfu?

SloSVO
05-29-12, 09:19 PM
:flame::flamegun::perfect10:

05mustangman
05-29-12, 11:31 PM
:gun3: :Gun1: :hide:

Shane361
05-30-12, 06:04 AM
More work to do on the car....no details....

Marc
05-30-12, 05:55 PM
why don't you mind your own business and stfu?

F. Off Bill. Your lies have been exposed here and on other sites. Don't come in here and play innocent. Your as crooked as they come.

Marc
05-30-12, 05:55 PM
More work to do on the car....no details....

Sorry Shane, from my very post in this thread, I could see this coming from a mile away and saw through the bullshit.

If you ever do get the car back, let me know and I will set you up with a reputable tuner that built my near 700 HP Cobra from the ground up in just 17 days, not 2 years and still without a car...2 years of bullshit, excuses, and lies.

My prayers are with you Shane. You shouldn't of had to go through this stuff. And not only once, but twice.

WildBill
05-30-12, 08:22 PM
F. Off Bill. Your lies have been exposed here and on other sites. Don't come in here and play innocent. Your as crooked as they come.

LMMFAO! You are as IGNORANT as you are a puss! You are nothing but a little internet dweeb that can't even bolt on parts to his Cobra. EASY mods! You are too much of a puss to even use your car for what it's made for! Damn dude!

Guess what? William came to me to get his car fixed. I used my own trailer to come and get his car when he was in San Diego and he just pretty much paid for fuel. I watched over his things and car and did my best to protect them when Dan Boardman folded Performance Solution Racing. I asked Devin to finish William's car. I kept his car washed.

You know NOTHING! You don't know the late nights I put in with Devin. You know nothing of the things I did for customers and for people I didn't know. There are lot's of members here and people in Phoenix that could tell of the thing I done for them, just because I felt like it.
You know nothing of the people Devin helped when Dan left them hanging.

I don't even know why I give a damn what your dumb ass thinks. I guess it's just the principle of things. The one thing that I can not stand, is fools telling lies about what I've done for people. Being accused of something I didn't do infuriates me to no end.

So Marc, do what's good for you and what William wants. He wants you to STFU and butt the hell out of his problem. You are NOT helping his cause............words from him!

93mustank
05-30-12, 10:32 PM
They ever sell their dyno?

Shane361
05-31-12, 07:40 AM
LMMFAO! You are as IGNORANT as you are a puss! You are nothing but a little internet dweeb that can't even bolt on parts to his Cobra. EASY mods! You are too much of a puss to even use your car for what it's made for! Damn dude!Guess what? William came to me to get his car fixed. I used my own trailer to come and get his car when he was in San Diego and he just pretty much paid for fuel. I watched over his things and car and did my best to protect them when Dan Boardman folded Performance Solution Racing. I asked Devin to finish William's car. I kept his car washed. You know NOTHING! You don't know the late nights I put in with Devin. You know nothing of the things I did for customers and for people I didn't know. There are lot's of members here and people in Phoenix that could tell of the thing I done for them, just because I felt like it.You know nothing of the people Devin helped when Dan left them hanging.I don't even know why I give a damn what your dumb ass thinks. I guess it's just the principle of things. The one thing that I can not stand, is fools telling lies about what I've done for people. Being accused of something I didn't do infuriates me to no end.So Marc, do what's good for you and what William wants. He wants you to STFU and butt the hell out of his problem. You are NOT helping his cause............words from him!I did mention the post were not helping my cause due to tension but I didn't imply STFU to Marc nor would I. I just want this deal to finish with Devin finishing the car or me taking her home. That's up to Devin at this point.

Marc
05-31-12, 11:41 AM
LMMFAO! You are as IGNORANT as you are a puss! You are nothing but a little internet dweeb that can't even bolt on parts to his Cobra. EASY mods! You are too much of a puss to even use your car for what it's made for! Damn dude!

Guess what? William came to me to get his car fixed. I used my own trailer to come and get his car when he was in San Diego and he just pretty much paid for fuel. I watched over his things and car and did my best to protect them when Dan Boardman folded Performance Solution Racing. I asked Devin to finish William's car. I kept his car washed.

You know NOTHING! You don't know the late nights I put in with Devin. You know nothing of the things I did for customers and for people I didn't know. There are lot's of members here and people in Phoenix that could tell of the thing I done for them, just because I felt like it.
You know nothing of the people Devin helped when Dan left them hanging.

I don't even know why I give a damn what your dumb ass thinks. I guess it's just the principle of things. The one thing that I can not stand, is fools telling lies about what I've done for people. Being accused of something I didn't do infuriates me to no end.

So Marc, do what's good for you and what William wants. He wants you to STFU and butt the hell out of his problem. You are NOT helping his cause............words from him!

So Shane told me to STFU? :lol: Another lie--see above. Boy, you are really digging your hole here. Lies after lies.

Blah, blah, blah...

I know a lot more than you think Bill. Shane is not the only victim here. There are others. But, I won't drag their situation into this post as i was asked not to do so at this time.

I am a puss? :lol: If you only knew...I won't stoop to your internet threats (which I have heard you are good at)...but, if you only knew me personally...I have a good reputation on the internet boards...unlike you. You have been proven to be a liar over and over again.

I don't even know why I argue with your dumb ass...your a internet warrior, thief, and liar. Oh well...but your posts are entertaining to say the least. Maybe that is why i keep coming back. That, and the hope that Shane will get his car back one day.

Shane361
06-01-12, 12:12 PM
Appreciate all the help I recently got. I know everything about my car...location..shape..build..etc etc. Glad to be out of the dark and know exactly what is going on. I'm a VERY patient guy and I'll be alittle more patient with this build, key word being alittle. I'd appreciate some civility from all parties to let this build end in peace. -Shane

Marc
06-01-12, 01:26 PM
Good to hear Shane. I will respect your wishes.

SloSVO
06-01-12, 01:33 PM
Group hug?

Shane361
06-01-12, 01:40 PM
When I get my car back...:pinkthumb:

Marc
06-01-12, 01:43 PM
Shane, you will be hugging that car like your found a long lost twin brother! :lol:

Shane361
06-01-12, 01:48 PM
Shane, you will be hugging that car like your found a long lost twin brother! :lol:

http://youtu.be/BQxr1ByDGEk

Marc
06-01-12, 01:57 PM
Now that is funny!!! :lol:

BurnTire
06-01-12, 02:22 PM
Appreciate all the help I recently got. I know everything about my car...location..shape..build..etc etc. Glad to be out of the dark and know exactly what is going on. I'm a VERY patient guy and I'll be alittle more patient with this build, key word being alittle. I'd appreciate some civility from all parties to let this build end in peace. -Shane

Shane I hope you received the information you needed after I made a call today regarding this situation. I hope this ends on a positive note.
I know Devin and he has always been straight with me. No lies or BS during my dealings with him.

Shane361
06-01-12, 02:43 PM
Shane I hope you received the information you needed after a made a call today regarding this situation. I hope this ends on a positive note.
I know Devin and he has always been straight with me. No lies or BS during my dealings with him.

Deeply appreciate the help, heard nothing but good things about Devin and I would like nothing more than to end this on a positive note. Thanks again..-Shane