PDA

View Full Version : HP Touchpad sightings????

IansBAJ
08-25-11, 04:14 PM
Hey has anyone seen any touchpads out there in the phoenix west or east??? I have been calling around with no luck. It was my bday this weekend and missed the fire sale. Damn bday.......

AZSonicSnake
08-26-11, 09:28 AM
look on craigslist and ebay. people that got em are selling em at double the price.

JoeT
08-26-11, 01:39 PM
Ya losers. I'm waiting until the hype goes down. Once there's a work around for the android froyo OS this will be worth having.
I really wish the idiots willing to pay 300 for a 149 item would back up. I can see people trying to make 50 bucks even 100 but doubling the price is just greedy.
Hopefully the greedy bastards get stuck with a handful of them.

The cheapest Ive seen a 32 GB HP Touchpad on ebay was 269. shipped.
I missed the sale as well. Oh well.

IansBAJ
08-26-11, 03:14 PM
Stood in line for 5 hours today. I got one!!!!!

05mustangman
08-26-11, 07:48 PM
That is rediculous! i hope you got to wait in line inside the store at least! lol. Nothing is worth waiting 5 hours in line for i dont care what it is. It better make you dinner and take the place of a woman. LOL. What is the difference between a touchpad or like an ipad2?

Rick Shopmier
08-26-11, 10:02 PM
Hey, got typewriter to sell, no wait. :biglaugh:

JoeT
08-26-11, 10:05 PM
Stood in line for 5 hours today. I got one!!!!!

Where did you get one? I thought they were sold out.

JoeT
08-26-11, 10:09 PM
That is rediculous! i hope you got to wait in line inside the store at least! lol. Nothing is worth waiting 5 hours in line for i dont care what it is. It better make you dinner and take the place of a woman. LOL. What is the difference between a touchpad or like an ipad2?

One is kind of like Apple the other is like Microsoft. Sort of. But realistically they are similar and for 99 or 149 that is way cheaper than an Ipad will ever be, its the only reason the HP Touchpad is even worth it, all about price.

IansBAJ
08-29-11, 11:13 AM
I got it at best buy in awhatukee. I had to wait outside on the hottest august day ever.... It was worth it though! its crazy awesome. I heard through the grapevine that HP is going to sell some on their website again. Well worth the 327 dollars I spent. I sold one on craigslist for 260 that same day. I know its messed up but we had too! The money is too hard to pass up.

IansBAJ
08-29-11, 11:14 AM
Oh and I was seventh in line and i was there at 5am. :snicker: