PDA

View Full Version : Street Car Wars the Dark Side Aug 13

haywood
07-22-11, 02:03 PM
Ok guys I finally received approval for this program and a date. I will post a flyer on here in a couple days as they have not been made up. This night will be a no prep no ET evening. You can bring your own glue or purchase glue from track by the quart. Just gring a container to fill up. Limited lighting on track and any kind of starting tree, instant green, arm drop, flashlight, set cars out lengths it doesnt matter. Every adult 16 and older will be welcomed onto starting line and stand next to your favorite cars while racing. This event is a anything goes ET. We are going to make this as carefree as possible. With nobody telling the racers what they can or cannot do. Any car any driver with a valid drivers license. I will keep track dry thats it. If you want a ET the scoreboards will be turned off but only your half of timeslip will be given out at time shack. I will be answering any questions or concerns about your car being able to race on track by text message only. 602-768-3583 Jeff Race Director at Speedworld