PDA

View Full Version : Stereo shop or installer

scooter3
07-15-11, 05:17 PM
I am looking for a reputable stereo shop or good installer that can return my SS Bose system back to stock. I have the HU I just need all the amps and subs pulled and the stock HU put back in so it is back to stock and working correctly.

trucker
07-18-11, 08:45 PM
scott call patrick

JoeT
07-19-11, 05:54 PM
There are lots of options for this stuff. However, for me, I wouldn't go to any other guy on the planet for electronics than John McFarland at Sun Valley Stereo at 28th street and Thomas (http://www.sunvalleystereo.com/) . Ive been going to John for over 30 years. He is not only an installer, he own the business. Tell him Joe Tokoph (pronounced = toe cough) sent you.
I had an alarm installed on my Lincoln Navigator just last week, it was 200 bucks out the door installed. You dont even have to mention my name, I get nothing for referring to him, hes just a good honest guy. I've probably had him install stuff in over 25 cars for me throughout my lifetime with him.

Hope it helps good luck!

Don't walk RUN from Audio Express!

Dennis wont steer you wrong either, I'm just giving you who I use.

scooter3
07-20-11, 01:03 AM
There are lots of options for this stuff. However, for me, I wouldn't go to any other guy on the planet for electronics than John McFarland at Sun Valley Stereo at 28th street and Thomas (http://www.sunvalleystereo.com/) . Ive been going to John for over 30 years. He is not only an installer, he own the business. Tell him Joe Tokoph (pronounced = toe cough) sent you.
I had an alarm installed on my Lincoln Navigator just last week, it was 200 bucks out the door installed. You dont even have to mention my name, I get nothing for referring to him, hes just a good honest guy. I've probably had him install stuff in over 25 cars for me throughout my lifetime with him.

Hope it helps good luck!

Don't walk RUN from Audio Express!

Dennis wont steer you wrong either, I'm just giving you who I use.

Wow I totally forgot about them, I thought they had gone out of business. I had work done by them years ago when I was in HS. I actualy found a shop that did a great job for cheap, so it has been taken care of. I will have to remember Sun Valley for next time.

Thanks!!!

JoeT
07-20-11, 05:41 PM
I went to Camelback High and John was just starting his business when I needed a stereo installed in my first car on the cheap since I was 17. I blew my car stereo up trying to add home speakers to my car. Man that was 100 years ago. Johns a great guy hes always been top notch with me, Id refer him to anyone for anything electronic related. You can also tell a good shop when your employees have been there forever.